From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am human, [Pafp, BxB] I am deviant.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

I am human, [Pafp, BxB] I am deviant. Empty
PostSubject: I am human, [Pafp, BxB] I am deviant.   I am human, [Pafp, BxB] I am deviant. EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 3:42 pm

Plot: mc was an android that worked at the Eden Club, which is a sex club. After a man threatened his life, he deviated and escaped. Now, he is living out in the world. Trying to fit in and go unnoticed. Yc, an android made to for the police department, is tasked with finding mc. And he stops at nothing to find him. When he does manage to catch him, what will he do? Will he bring him in? Or will he fail his task and fall for this android?

The only thing he heard was screams, nothing but screams as he ran. A man was going to kill him, what else could he have done? He stumbled for a short moment, looking back at the place he once called home. Why should he have called it home? It was a club that humans went to for pleasure. A wave of disgust washed over him, shocked he could even have let them do something like that. For a whole year, he was used by men over and over again. And for what? Nothing.

The android, Niles, had finally arrived to a hault. Just now, he had realized it was raining. Arms moving up to cross over his slightly clothed chest. Being an android at the Eden Club, they didn't wear much. But certainly had a lot of sensors, mostly just so they could react to what was going on during sex. Just thinking about it made him shudder. Did he want that man to die? No. Of course he didn't. He had been so nice, so gentle. Mostly up until he threatened to pull out his thirium pump, his heart. That was when he deviated, that was when he felt fear.

It was hard, he didn't quite understand these emotions. He was afraid of these new emotions, to be exact. Niles just looked down and continued to walk forward. He needed new clothes. Going around in just a small tank top and boxers was not going to help. After a while of searching, he found old pants and a shirt. That should do for now, he looked down, gazing into a puddle. Noticing his pulsing LED, which was a hazy yellow. He looked around for something sharp, wanting to pull it off. After he found an old dagger, he yanked off the LED. Watching as it fell to the ground. Once that was off, he took in his appearance.

His hair was a bit of a mess, but he could fix that later. His eyes were what set him apart. They were mismatched, and definitely beautiful. One was a lovely violet, while the other was a brilliant blue. His creators had taken a risk with that, but paying customers were always pleased. So they must have done it right. He was built differently, having been programmed for the use of a gay man. Guess he was one of the first.

Niles fixed his clothes and went on, needing a place to stay and rest. His mind was all over the place, so he needed to get his bearings straight.

Back at the Eden Club, Detective Thorne had been called to the case with his android [yc]. From what he had heard, one of their androids killed a man during intercourse and ran off. They walked through the building and went to the room. Of course, the man was naked and strewn in a cornor. Everything was a mess.

"Alright, [yc]. Work your magic," he said. Looking around the room. Having first gotten his android, he felt a bit irritated. But, after being around him, he's grown fond of the android. He treated him like a brother, since he jad lost his long ago. The android was persistent, yes. But he loved him so.
Back to top Go down

I am human, [Pafp, BxB] I am deviant.
Page 1 of 1