From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Person ~ Up for Rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

New Person ~ Up for Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person ~ Up for Rp   New Person ~ Up for Rp EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 5:12 am

...although, I have to admit, I rather like the first one more. (By ‘connected’ I mean, like, hearing each other’s thoughts, feeling each other’s emotions, etc etc. They can block each other with some concentration after some practice, though.)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: New Person ~ Up for Rp   New Person ~ Up for Rp EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:11 am

Apparently, my favorites right now don’t include canon characters. Two of the ideas caught my idea this time.

#1: Two cats from different Clans are suddenly connected through their minds/souls/whatever. (This was stolen from a fanfiction, whoops XD So it’s not actually my idea, I just thought it would be cool to RP.)

#2: Background: There are two Clans that live together in a forest, with a long river separating their territories. They Gather in a large clearing with a massive tree for the leaders. One Clan is all toms, while the other is all she-cats. Every three moons, the leaders each pick one of their warriors to mate together. Of the resulting kits, as soon as they are weaned at two moons, the toms are taken to their father's Clan to be raised by him while the she-kits stay with their mother. It is forbidden for cats from different genders to fall in love with each other; mates are always within the same gender. Those that fall outside the norm are either banished and forgotten or, more rarely, killed.
Summary: Two cats fall in love and seek to change the rules of the Clans so that those of different genders who fall in love can be together. This will most likely be accomplished by them conquering the Clans, but likely not for a while. They will likely first be banished and gather a large group before doing so.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: New Person ~ Up for Rp   New Person ~ Up for Rp EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:07 am

All right, give me a bit to just gather up my favorites instead of the... thirty something...
Back to top Go down
Issac_Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: New Person ~ Up for Rp   New Person ~ Up for Rp EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:06 am

Sure! I'm totally up for that
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: New Person ~ Up for Rp   New Person ~ Up for Rp EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 2:08 am

I have random ideas all the time. Do you mind RPing canon characters? If you don’t, that multiplies my amount of ideas by.. a lot.
Back to top Go down
Issac_Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: New Person ~ Up for Rp   New Person ~ Up for Rp EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:05 am

Perfect. I love that series. What plot do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: New Person ~ Up for Rp   New Person ~ Up for Rp EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:58 am

I'll tell you right away that I have a lot more experience roleplaying cats from the series Warriors. I mean, I can do other RPs, I just have the most experience with that.
Back to top Go down
Issac_Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: New Person ~ Up for Rp   New Person ~ Up for Rp EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 11:58 pm

Oh I see. I apologize! But anyway, what type of roleplay do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: New Person ~ Up for Rp   New Person ~ Up for Rp EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 3:30 pm

This should have been put in the OOC page, just so you know Razz I’d like to RP, if that’s all right with you.
Back to top Go down
Issac_Amaranth

PostSubject: New Person ~ Up for Rp   New Person ~ Up for Rp EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 10:17 pm

Hey! I don't know if this forum is active or not, but I'm new and up for role-play. I'm fairly experienced and am cool with pretty much anything. PM me or reply to this topic if you wanna rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Person ~ Up for Rp   New Person ~ Up for Rp Empty

Back to top Go down

New Person ~ Up for Rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: