From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devils' Flight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

Devils' Flight  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:11 pm

Knox stepped forward softly, holding her hips gently and leaning down to rub his face and chest over her body.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:09 pm

"It's kinda hard to get that kind of scent off" She said, "Took me weeks to stop smelling like you" She admitted softly, "Not like I was really trying though" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:06 pm

“No” Knox scowled, inhaling deeply, “you still stink of him.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:04 pm

"I think the kids found the cabin before we left" She said softly, staying pressed close, she jumped as she felt him patting her butt, "I did finish" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:00 pm

Knox rubbed her back gently, “I have a place in mind” he told her, “when you were with the angels, you stayed by a river for some time...there was a abandoned cottage.” He smiled gently, “when I saw it, I thought if I ever got the chance, I’d bring you to it...I figured you’d love it...plus, there’s no impossible fly for you to manage.” He reached his hand down, patting her butt affectionately “come on you” he grinned, “finish your bath.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:55 pm

(XD it's nice every once and a while to re read them, you find things out you forget about XD)

She trembled as she held onto him, curling her arms around his neck, "Knox... When we find somewhere to settle down... Bite me" She said softly, "I'm scared to be pregnant from him.." She whined softly, tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:51 pm

(I started to reread this one but didn’t finish Razz )

Knox frowned, holding her close, “it’s alright baby...he’s not going to touch you again” Knox clenched his fists angrily, “but if we see him again, I swear I’ll kill him.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:45 pm

(I got bored and reread most of our rps XD I do that a lot apparently)

Veta gave a slight flinch as he shook his wings off, but she relaxed and she stayed pressed close to him, "Knox... He..." she choked lightly as she tried to tell him what had happened, "I tried... But when they hung Aspen up there I just... I shut down... H-he kept... Over and over again Knox... I couldn't stop him" She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:40 pm

(I obviously didn’t get that far Razz )

Knox grinned, “I can agree on that” he smiled, shaking the water off his large wings.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:28 am

(I found the name we used for the fire XD daemonium ignis on page 28 or something like that XD)

"Agree to disagree?" She asked quietly, looking up toward him, "We're both at fault" She said.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:25 am

Knox rubbed her hair gently, “if I hadn’t gone to Blaire when you left, she wouldn’t have made that deal with the demon.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 9:36 am

Veta pressed closer as she felt his arms around her, clinging onto him and whimpering, "B-but if I had of gone back..." she whimpered, clinging onto the male and she cried into his chest.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 9:31 am

Knox didn’t want to put his hands on her, but couldn’t help himself, he wrapped his arms around her and held her close, “none of this is your fault.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 8:55 am

Veta shook her head lightly as she listened to him, "I should have came back... Or let you find us... He would still be alive..." she whimpered, she pressed against him, hiding her face in his chest, whimpering, "I failed him Knox... I should have been there..." she cried into his chest.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 8:49 am

Knox didn’t move as she walked around him, despite wanting to reach out and touch her, comfort her. “Don’t think for a second that any of this is your fault. You had every right to leave.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 8:31 am

"Sorry" She murmured, noticing his wince, softly washing the backs of his wings and she moved around him, facing his front, her hands softly on his chest, her shoulders trembling as she hung her head, "I'm sorry...." she said quietly, clenching her hands into fists, "I should never have left..." she whined.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 8:28 am

Knox looked over his shoulder at her, considering her for a moment before looking forward again, he stretched his wings out to give her more access, wincing softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:18 am

Veta washed herself as best she could, glancing to Knox often, she more of kept an eye on him so she knew where he was, she was more scared of being separated from him than the male himself, she was slow but slowly inched closer to him, she was hesitant before she began to softly wash his back, being mindful of his wounds.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:05 am

Knox stripped, but as he entered the water he moved well away from Veta, unwilling to approach her in fear of scaring her. When he touched her it would be on her terms. Although it had taken all his willpower not to rub against her, for the hours he’d been flying all he could smell was the other demon on her. Even as she was washing herself, the scent still bothered him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:48 am

Veta looked around hesitantly, giving a small nod, wobbling slightly as she stood, she took Aspen into the water with her, washing him off in hopes of getting most of the blood off him, closing her eyes tightly and she whimpered at the sight of his wounds, her hands trembling as she worked to clean the boy.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:46 am

Knox continued to fly for several hours before he noticed a river, he landed gently, he kissed her forehead, “we need to wash ourselves off baby so they’ll have a harder time tracking us.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:34 am

Veta tensed and gave a small whine as he sped up, but she slowly calmed, gripping onto Aspen, wishing she hadn't originally left Knox, maybe this wouldn't have happened, and Aspen would still be alive.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:32 am

Knox nodded gently, “alright baby” he allowed, holding her a little tighter as he started to fly quicker.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:26 am

Veta was tense at first in his hold before she began to relax slowly, gripping Aspen tightly to her, she pressed her face into his chest, too nervous to look around, "W-we can go faster Knox... I-I'm okay" She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:24 am

Knox nodded, “I feel better” he assured her, he helped her out of the cave and spread his wings, holding her bridal style so she could in turn hold Aspen carefully. He kept his wings outstretched, beating them slowly so he didn’t jostle her too much, but this wasn’t moving them very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devils' Flight    Devils' Flight  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devils' Flight
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next