From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 2:39 pm

"If its cared for properly, everyone will love colourful gardens" He said, smiling slightly as he worked, his ear twitching as he heard her question, "Which one? My whole life I've been going from master to master, Ive lost count" He sighed, "The one I just recently had, was killed by one of his own body guards, I tried to tell him not to hire the wolf, but that just got me locked in a cage without food for two months" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 4:01 am

The female started to weed the gardens, which were alive with vibrant flowers and plants, "Master wasn't ever much for colour, but i think it's nice to have the greenery around..." she smiled at the male, "what happened with your old master?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 2:55 am

"Alright" He said, nodding and began working on his task, his ears twitching often as he watered and pulled herbs as needed.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 2:50 am

The female smiled and nodded, "Great- hmm, you can start by watering those herbs over there and then taking the ones that are ready into the kitchen, i'll show you the way when your finished"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 1:23 pm

"Used to live on a farm once upon a time" He said as he followed her, raising a brow as he listened to the female, dropping the subject for now on the master.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 1:16 pm

The female lead the new slave through the large house, "do you have much of a green thumb?" she asked the male with a smile, leading him out to a large and beautiful garden. The female considered the male's words, "from what i understand, Master has had quite some difficulty finding male slaves his last male..." she suddenly stopped and looked around, "come on" she quickly changed her mind.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 2:31 pm

He gave a small nod as he followed the other, looking around as he followed the female, "Strangem... Only the master and I are males" He said.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 2:23 pm

The female nodded, "just as well, Master is out alot of the day, he doesn't like us sitting around idle" she explained, "you best come with me for today" she told him, "this way" she invited leading him through the large house.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 1:25 pm

"I assumed as much" He shrugged lightly, "I can pretty well do anything" He said blandly, folding his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 12:17 pm

The female slave looked a little surprised, "our master doesn't like retraining slaves...so if he can use them as they've been used before he will" she explained.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 2:09 am

His ear flicked and he raised a brow, "Alright..." He murmured, "Mostly I was just a servant, a few of my past masters tried breeding my colour to other females, had a mistress once that demanded I mount her" He shrugged, shifting his weight slightly, "Most masters used my body" He said, "I'm not used to so many other servants... Usually I was the only one.." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 2:03 am

There were several dozen female servants all around the house, but no males. One of the females rushed over to the new slave quickly, "Master has just left but he instructed me to show you around...tell me, what did your old masters have you do?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 1:17 am

His ears twitched and he nodded at his master's words, "Right away sir" He said, his tail twitching as he waited for his master to allow him to go, once he was able, the large taur made his way to the bathroom, spending quite some time, working the dirt from his fur, scrubbing himself down and even deshedding himself as much as he could, once he was a shiny white again, the maned wolf taur dried himself off before retreating to his room, changing into the clothes left out for him before he searched the home for his master, sniffing the air lightly as he walked to try and find him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 11:53 am

His ears twitched and he nodded at his master's words, "Right away sir" He said, his tail twitching as he waited for his master to allow him to go, once he was able, the large taur made his way to the bathroom, spending quite some time, working the dirt from his fur, scrubbing himself down and even deshedding himself as much as he could, once he was a shiny white again, the maned wolf taur dried himself off before retreating to his room, changing into the clothes left out for him before he searched the home for his master, sniffing the air lightly as he walked to try and find him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 2:23 pm

Jared eyed the small male as he bowed his head, "I expect that you'll shower and change immediately" he ordered "then come downstairs and find me" he told the wolf with a calculated expression, "am i understood?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 3:57 pm

The male followed commands, walking behind his master quietly when needed, "Of course sir" He murmured, he knew the drill, though was surprised he already had his own clothes and room, "I understand sir" He said lightly, bowing his head slighly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Jared nodded as he considered the name given to him by his new male slave, "Alright" he allowed, "Get in" he ordered, before directing the driver home. The two eventually stepping out of the car, and arriving at a large castle like mansion, the large Minotaur directed Jacob inside. By the time they reached the hallway, they'd already passed several female slaves, "You'll find clothes inside" Jared stated, gesturing to the door, "Having your own room and clothes are not your right" he warned, "and if you give me reason to, i can take them away" he stated.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 1:24 am

He followed his new master, his tail flicking and ears twitching as he listened, giving a small nod, "My last name was Jacob, sir" He said lightly, he had many names over the years, none of his masters had actually stuck to one name with him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 1:15 am

Jared didn't acknowledge the wolf for the moment, although gripped his lead and began leading him away from the crowd, eventually, arriving at a car. Jared opened the door and took a moment to grip the male's collar, detaching the lead, "If you are unable to obey me, i'll put it back on" he warned, "What's your name?" he demanded gruffly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 2:33 am

The maned wolf noticed the male whom was bidding on him the most, examining him from afar, his ears flicking as the bidding got higher and higher until he was won by the minotaur, he huffed softly when his leash was pulled so he could be taken to his new master, his ears flicking about as he gave a slight greeting nod to his master when he was taken to the male.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 2:23 am

-cool c:

Jared was surprised to see the turnout for the auction, he, himself was looking to expand his already large collection of slaves. The large Minotaur anthro, huffed lowly. He'd hoped that there wouldn't be much competition, although money generally wasn't a big issue for him, he'd rather not spend on a slave. Crossing his muscular arms over his broad chest, he watched as several female slaves were sold without much interest. Although when the male wolf was pulled out, he looked in interest, starting the bid, and proceeding to raise the bid each time he was beaten.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 1:15 am

Uhhh... Yeah I think so lol master can be human or anthro anyway so your call ^^
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 pm

-sorry did we decide anthro for the master too? cx
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 5:48 pm

Couldn't think of a name again lol

A sigh came from a cage as a furred mass laid waiting for his turn on the stage, he was at the auction for humans and anthros to buy their servants. The creature in the cage was a large albino maned wolf taur, he was usually a pearly white, but after some time in the auction house he was more of a dirty white, the maned wolf huffed lightly as he felt a leash clipped to the collar around his neck and he was lead out onto the stage, the auctioneer starting the bidding fairly high for the rare find, the maned wolf stared out over the crowd, wondering if this time he would get a good master, even if he doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]   From The Auction To The Heart [Ash] Empty

Back to top Go down

From The Auction To The Heart [Ash]
Page 1 of 1