From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even Rogues Love (Frisky)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FriskyFeline22

Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 12:34 am

Jamie slept for the longest time, waking up early in the morning and stretching. He sighed slightly as he shook himself out. The small omega left the pack and started off toward the den. He didn't even know about his own heat. He heard omegas go into heat after they meet their soulmate. He trotted along, tail wagging and swaying in excitement as he walked. Once he made it to the den he peered inside and shifted into his human form. Watching the alpha with excitement when he stepped over.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 12:20 am

The alpha froze as he felt the lick to his nose, staring at and watching the omega leave, his ears perked forward, he shook himself out as he watched before he turned, beginning to walk toward his cave, looking back before slipping into the darkness, walking to the back of the cave before his body started to shift, Levi stood in his human form, looking at himself and giving a grin, it had been a while since he shifted, his senses heightened some and he caught a better wiff of the omega, shivering slightly at the scent, becoming more aware that the omega he just met, might just be his omega.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 12:12 am

The omega nodded, looking in the direction of the cave. Making a mental note of where to go from here. "I'm sure the food will be amazing," he responded lightly, tail still wagging in happiness. He soon moved forward and swiped his tongue over his nose in a goodbye, turning to leave so he could go back to his pack. Tail wagging as he trotted along. After a while of walking, he made it back to his pack. Settling down fora nap, wanting to rest. He was eager for tomorrow to come, wanting to be around the alpha. And he was sure the wolf liked being around him.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:59 pm

Levi wagged his tail as he listened to the other, "Have cave nearby" He said, "From here go toward sun" He explained, gesturing to the direction of the cave he had been staying in, "Levi wait there with good food for Jamie" He yipped, his tail swaying happily, the alpha's head tilted to the side and his ears perked forward, his large paws squirming about in his excitement, glad to finally have someone to interact with, it had been so long he was worried he'd never find anyone willing to communicate with him.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:51 pm

Jamie took in his name, nodding his head after a moment to show that he remembers the name. He turned his head to look toward the way he came. Wondering if he should go back home to his pack. After a few minutes of contemplating, he shook it off and looked to the alpha. "I will come visit you, I'll make sure to." He said, watching as the male stepped closer to him. "Yes, you can bring food," he smiled, tail soon swaying lightly. Glad the wolf was quite happy with them. "I'll come tomorrow, is there a place you want to meet at?" He asked, curiously tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:44 am

Levi let out a small whine when thw other stood, tilting his head as he listened before looking down as he thought to himself, like he was trying to remember his name, his ears perking as he remembered, "Levi" The alpha barked, his tail giving a wag, "Jamie... Come see Levi again?" He asked excitedly, getting close to the omega, almost in his face, "Levi bring food for Jamie?" He asked as he stood, his ears perked, "Jamie Levi happy" He yipped, it would probably take some work before the alpha was normal again, but it seemed an easier progression with Jamie there.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:30 am

Jamie barely noticed that the alpha started to inch closer to him. He looked past him and noticed birds were starting to peck at his meal. He shifted and looked down toward his paws. "I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure they were a good pack to have," he murmured. He found himself wanting to get close, never having an alpha this close before. He stood up and shook himself. Stretching out his body slightly. "I need to get going. Though I never got your name.. what is it?" He asked, looking to the werewolf. "My name is Jamie," he said after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 6:06 am

The rogue flicked an ear and watched the other, sitting in front of him and making an attempt to inch closer, he scratched behind his own ear with a back paw, his ears constantly moving, so distracted by the omega that he didn't even budge when a few crows picked apart what was left of his kill, his mind was returning, something his sane mind would never expect. "At least you have pack" He said with a huff, "Pack die" He said and gestured to himself, "Humans find home through secret cave, bangs everywhere" He told the other, vaguely explaining that his pack had been shot down by humans.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 4:23 am

The small omega kept his eyes fixed on the alpha, watching him pace around him. He was afraid to turn his gaze away, worried the wolf would attack him. A frown formed when the wolf said he had no one. He knew how the werewolf felt, since he couldn't find his own soulmate. "Don't worry.. I never found my soulmate," he sighed. He shifted up so he could stretch out. Moving his upper half down, kicking out his hind legs. "All the others in my pack have found their soulmates. My mate has never showed up," he said. He didn't know if he was mateless, doomed to walk the earth and never have a lover of his own.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:54 pm

The rogue paced around the other, licking his lips lightly as he watched him, his tail giving small wags as he kept his eyes on the other, shaking his head as he heard the other's question, "Alone" He repeated, letting out a soft huff, "No mate" He stated, "No pack" He told him, sitting in front of the other, his head tilting lightly, his speech seemed to be improving just from little interaction with the omega, "Never found soulmate" He bared his fangs lightly, though looked upset at the thought that he hadn't found his soulmate, he felt a twinge in his heart to go closer to the omega, to keep the omega with him, he had never felt this way around an omega.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:40 pm

Jamie shifted as the wolf said that he was alone. He didn't have no pack? How long has he been alone? He was about to ask another question, but he forced himself to not speak. He remembered hearing about the werewolves that switch back to their primal instincts when they've been alone for too long. He shuddered at the thought, hoping he wouldn't be torn to shreds. The omega shifted on his hind legs as the wolf sniffed and looked at him. He absolutely hated the way he was being circled, feeling almost as if he were prey. He shifted close to himself, looking around to see if there was another wolf. "Don't you have a mate?" He questioned, looking about to find another wolf. Though he couldn't find any.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:06 am

The large silvery male huffed and he licked his chops, cleaning off the blood, keeping one eye on the other at all times, his tail flicking off and on, "Alone" The alpha snorted, his ears twitching off and on, he watched the other, sniffing the air and noting he was with an omega, he stood on his large paws and inched closer to the other, intent on getting a better look at him, he circled him and continued to sniff the air, learning what he could from sight and smell about the other, though his tail seemed to give a slight wag, something about the omega beginning to bring him back from being as primal as he was.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:53 am

Jamie's ears moved back against his head, staring at the larger wolf before him. He shifted back when he noticed the blood. Bristling at the sight of the blood that dripped from his muzzle. After a while of hesitation, he finally spoke to the wolf. "No, no.. I don't want your kill. I was just out for a stroll.." he said in hesitation, keeping his eyes fixed on the other. He didn't want to be attacked, not now. He scented the air, smelling the blood and scent of the wolf. He realized the wolf was an alpha, probably making things worse. "Do you not have a pack to be with?" He asked, not scenting any other wolves. "Or are you alone?" He questioned. Sitting down slightly, not wanting to look away, afraid to look away and be attacked by the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 12:07 am

Levi huffed as he walked through another territory, he dug around a few times, looking for some food, he ended up spooking out a hare, chasing right after it, he caught the hare and ate it quickly, ears perking as he heard a voice nearby, thinking it was someone coming for his food, he gave a deep growl, stepping out into the moonlight from the darkness, the moonlight shining off his silvery pelt, blood from his kill dripping from his jaws, "My kill" He growled deeply. The alpha had been alone on his own for so long, he was becoming more of a primal werewolf, there were rumours about werewolves going back to primal ways after being loners for long periods of time, beginning to lose the bit of humanity they did have and becoming more feral than anything else, just with the ability to shift and act human.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:56 pm

Name: Jamie Woodgate
Wolf appearance: brownish-black coat with white patches, green eyes, and a small figure.
Human appearance: brownish-black hair, green eyes, pale skin. He is 5'6" in height.

Jamie had lived within his pack ever since he was just a little pup. He grew up in his pack, having learned how to transform. Despite living with them his whole life, he's never found his soulmate. The omega had watched everyone in his pack found their mate. He had yet to find his own soulmate, but he was determined to find them. One night, he decided to go out that night to take a walk. As he walked along the trail he was on, he bristled and stood still. Tail raising as he wondered who was following him. "Who's out there?" He called out. Ears moving to pinpoint the sound.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 pm

Name: Levi Longfang
Wolf Appearance: Dirty silver grey with deep blue eyes, scars littering his body from constant battles, front right leg is missing.
Human Appearance: Dirty silvery grey hair, deep blue eyes, numerous scars, right arm missing, torn blue jeans, white muscle shirt and black jacket.
Other: In rp

You mind starting? I've got to get some sleep, just got home from work a short bit ago ^^"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Rogues Love (Frisky)   Even Rogues Love (Frisky) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Even Rogues Love (Frisky)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2