From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Adam gasped, something about being stuffed with the Griffin’s seed yet again made the otter cum hard, his belly and the desk below ending up covered in the otter’s semen.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 12:39 am

Ben groaned as he continued to push his entire length into the small otter, which by comparison to others, was no easy feat. Ben roughened his thrusts a little as he came within the smaller male.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 3:45 am

Adam groaned loudly, his hands clasping tightly around the other male’s wrists as he was pounded yet again by the larger, stronger griffin.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 10:38 am

Ben grunted his approval and let go of the collar in favour of pressing both hands onto the desk either side of Adam, using the object as leverage as he pressed himself slowly into the smaller otter, grunting as he started to thrust roughly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 10:35 am

Adam swallowed heavily against the pull of the collar as Ben tugged on it, struggling for a mine to find the words. “... Make me cum, Ben, please,” whined the otter softly, casting another look back at the griffin, his eyes showing his need.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Ben smirked at how obedient he was being, “good boy” Ben praised and pressed the head of his cock against Adams already stretched asshole. “Tell me how much you want it” Ben ordered reaching forward and gripping the collar tightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 12:37 pm

Nervously, Adam got back over the desk, bending over as he’d been instructed and then casting a glance over his shoulder at the other male.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:04 pm

Ben reached down, yet instead of gripping hold of the submissive male, he started to gently scratch his head, enjoying the fur under his fingers, he bucked his hips again, seemingly completely in control as he moaned out in pleasure until the smaller male moved to his balls, and Ben was forced to grip onto the desk to keep himself upright when a new wave of pleasure shot through him, making his cock twitch. “Bend back over” Ben demanded, while the sensation had been amazing, he wanted to reward the otters efforts, and that entailed not cumming over his face.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:49 pm

Adam didn’t seem to mind having Ben’s groin shoved into his face every once in a while, continuing to lick until every inch of the griffin’s cock was cleaned. When he was done with that, he noticed some of the liquid had leaked onto his balls and got to work licking at those as well, his eyes fluttering shut as the masculine taste flooded his senses.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:19 am

Ben groaned, pleased by the others work. To have gone so quickly from refusing to suck his cock to willingly falling to his knees and licking him was great progress. “Ah fuck such a good boy” Ben praised, he didn’t grip the submissive male, getting him act of his own free will, although his hips did buck every now and then, burring the smaller males face in his genitals.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:01 am

The otter carefully turned himself around and got on his knees, scooting under Ben until his chest was in line with the male’s legs, the otter having to look straight up to see Ben’s face. Gulping as he examined the pulsing, leaking length in front of his face, the otter obediently began to cover the cock in long, slow licks, his tongue running up the griffin’s shaft from base to tip.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 11:44 pm

While Ben wasn’t extremely pleased with the submissive males use of the word ‘let’ - in Ben’s opinion he really didn’t have a choice, and if Ben wanted to facefuck him, he would, as he was calling the shots. Although, this was progress, and at least now Adam was that desperate for sex that he was submitting to some of the other sexual favours that Ben did enjoy. Even if the smaller male was currently terrible at sucking cock, Ben saw this as an opportunity to train him. Train him to be the perfect sex-slave. Ben also saw this, as another way to teach the Submissive male obedience. “Prove it - show me that your willing to obey, get on your knees and lick me clean...” Ben was stroking himself to keep himself stimulated, his cock pulsing and dribbling with precum.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:41 pm

“Because, Sir...” Adam huffed softly. “If you do, I’ll let you facefuck me every day, whenever you want, wherever you want, as many times as you want. And even if I gag or choke on your cock, I’ll want you to keep feeding me with it...”
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:46 am

Ben chuckled as Adam stated that be wanted to be fucked, Ben approached him, reaching out and starting to rub the others ass, “I know you want to be fucked, you’ve been moaning the entire time...tell me why you deserve to be fucked after you’ve been so naughty? Why shouldn’t I just leave you here like this to punish you?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:38 am

I-I do... Adam thought, hanging his head in Shane. The otter lifted his head again and groaned out cutely when he was spanked yet again, the look of surprise on the male’s face brief before it was replaced with an expression of pleasure. Whining as he felt his cock pulsing against his own belly as it lay between him and the desk, the otter whined out “Because, Sir, I want you.” He hoped that would be good enough, but if it wasn’t, he had one more thing he could try...
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:35 am

Ben nodded in approval, “do you like getting punished?” Ben demanded, although he didn’t expect an answer as he walked over and spanked his ass hard, “punishments are suppose to be painful and uncomfortable...but, I can make it feel good. You don’t have to act out, you should ask me” he growled. “Tell me, why should I let you cum?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:31 am

Adam continued to pant as the thrusting suddenly stopped, the otter casting a teary look back at Ben. “I-I did,” he murmured, wondering why he wanted the sex to continue so much.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:25 am

Abruptly, Ben stopped and pulled out of Adam all at once, smirking at the sight of his sore looking ass, and the way he was bent over the desk, clinging to it for support. “You tried to escape, you disobeyed me Adam” Ben said disapprovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:19 am

“Nyyagh-!” Adam groaned out as he was spanked yet again. The man had given up on keeping himself propped up on his elbows and was now scratching his nails down the desk, his head laying atop its wooden surface as it was slammed into the wall again and again in time with Ben’s thrusts into his stretched ass.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:15 am

Ben loved the moans that were coming out of Adam, they were addictive and with each one he was encouraged to spank him again and again, all the while his thrusts got a little rougher - which each one he was ramming the smaller male into the desk, making a heavy crash noise as the desk hit the wall with each thrust. Accompanied by the sound of Ben’s hips crashing off Adam’s ass, he wouldn’t be surprised if a passerby heard it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:07 am

Adam emitted another helpless moan as he was spanked and fucked all at once, closing his eyes as the stinging sensation actually heightened the remote pleasure he was starting to feel from being used like the griffin’s sex toy.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:03 am

Ben moaned at the sight of his cock disappearing into the submissive male’s ass, how his tight hole was forced to stretch to accommodate his size. Ben continued to thrust into him, claiming his ass as his own. Smirking at the way the Otter moaned at the spank, so he did it again.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 2:55 am

Adam yelled out as he was roughly penetrated and then was fucked right away, though it didn’t cause him as much pain as his first time hours ago had. The otter listened to the griffin’s rules with a whine or soft groan every once in a while, his ass feeling like it was on fire as Ben continued to pound against it. When he was suddenly spanked again the submissive male only moaned, as if he could no longer process the pain coming from the area.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 10:57 am

Ben, gripped the Otter’s waist, lining his cock up with the Otter’s ass he thrust forward and sent him cock deep into the others ass, keeping him pinned throughly to the desk. Ben thrust all the way inside the smaller way, purposely rolling his hips, making his body bounce of Adam’s ass, ensuring to aggravate the rawness that would already be there from the spanking. Ben reached forward and grabbed the collar, pulling it tightly to slow the Otter’s breathing. “When you disobey me...the sex won’t be pleasurable for you, but you’ll still get off to it, because your body wants it, so you can either obey me, and enjoy it, with no punishments or continue disobeying me, and get punished, and I’ll fuck you anyway” Ben growled reaching back and slapping his ass hard mid-thrust.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 10:48 am

Adam nodded, swallowing against the tight fit of the collar on his neck. Tepidly, he turned his head and looked back at Ben, wondering what sort of punishment he was going to be subjected to next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) Empty

Back to top Go down

War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next