From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One For All (Storm)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

One For All (Storm) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 12:37 am

Ebony was hesitant, the black furred female almost needed a push, but she hesitantly stood and made her way toward the male, her head low and tail staying tucked.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 12:34 am

Gray licked his lips, loving how vulnerable the german Shepherd looked as she nodded her consent. “Then Come here,” huffed the male, sitting down where he stood. His tail wagged expectantly as he waited for Ebony to approach.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 12:05 am

Ebony yelped as she bumped into the other male, her ears pinning and she whimpered, her ears staying back and she kept her tail between her legs, weighing her options, seeing his as her only option, the female hung her head and gave a small nod of agreement, her ears drooped as she looked up.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 11:58 pm

As she tried to back off, she bumped into Nomad, who was covering one way out of the alley. Wether he knew it or not, Boris was covering off the other end with his huge body, panting and happily staring at a wall, totally unaware of what was going on.

Gray tilted his head, ears perked. “If food were that easy to come by we wouldn’t be living here, we’d be living where there was more food. This is the most we’re going to find anywhere.” The dog took a few steps towards the cornered female. “This is the best way for you to pay us back, trust me.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 11:32 pm

Ebony squeaked and flinched as she felt his cold nose under her tail, shying away and she backed off, tucking her tail between her legs, "I-I don't know..." She whined, her ears pinned back, "M-maybe I can find f-food to replace everything?" She whined.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 11:26 pm

“I had an idea,” Gray said simply in reply, winding his body around hers for a moment. Then, he went in for the prize, nosing his way under the german shepherd’s tail and sniffing at her core.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 11:23 pm

Ebony wagged her tail and she moved to grab the bone, her ears perking and she looked up toward the male, tilting her head lightly, "I don't know how I can pay you back... But okay..." She murmured, slowly sitting up.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 11:07 pm

Gray quickly declined by pushing the bone back towards her with his paws. “It’s all yours.” After another few seconds, he added a questioning “Ebony, if I asked you to pay me back now, would you be ready?”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 12:46 pm

The female noticed a shadow over her and she looked up, dropping the bone and drooping her ears, "D-did you want it?" She asked quietly, thinking it was his bone.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 10:48 am

Gray couldn’t help himself anymore as Ebony laid down, her happily wagging tail exposing her unused core to him once more. The Australian Shepherd walked up beside the German Shepherd, waiting to get her attention as she gnawed on her bone.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 8:03 am

Ebony found an old bone and she laid down, wagging her tail happily as she began gnawing on it, oblivious to the plans the males had or the view she had been giving them the whole time.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:27 am

Gray and Nomad both caught on to how much Ebony was flashing herself to them, and smirked over at one another before turning back to watch the show. The husky was now clued in to what Gray had in mind, and while he still wasn’t sure they had enough food to keep her around, he wouldn’t mind having her around if the return was sex.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 1:05 pm

Ebony wagged her tail happily as she searched for something to eat, not even realizing how often she was flashing her unused pussy toward the males, too excited to be getting some food.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:38 am

While Ebony was busy eating, Nomad finally made his concerns heard to Gray.

“Gray, we cant just let her drain our resources.  We’re low on scraps as it is, and I doubt she’ll be useful anytime soon.”  The husky spoke quietly as the German Shepherd in question rummaged.

Gray panted softly. “We’ll make her useful.  Trust me.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:34 am

"Really?!" She yipped and bounded around, sniffing everything, "Thank you!" She barked and pushed her way into one of the cans, wagging her tail happily.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:32 am

Eventually, the foursome rounded a grimy corner into a wider alley, lined on either side by dumpsters and shiny metal garbage cans, some of which were overturned, offering up a variety of scraps to the street-smart canines. “Go to town,” offered Gray, earning a stern look from Nomad.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 12:55 am

Ebony wagged her tail as she followed, looking around excitedly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:53 pm

“I’ll think of something.” Gray Replied simply, turning to look at the female as they walked. While there were no sinister underpinnings evident in the male’s voice, he had a perfectly good idea of how she could repay them already. It was something the others were sure to love.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:52 pm

The female walked close to the Australian Shepherd, looking around excitedly, "I don't know how to repay you" She yipped softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:47 pm

“It’ll Be Fine,” Gray Replied simply. Nomad seemed unconvinced but kept his muzzle shut, seemingly only out of respect for the Australian Shepherd. Clearly he was the leader of this little pack.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:09 am

"You don't have to... You've done enough already" She said softly, following the male and wagging her tail softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:05 am

Nomad narrowed his eyes judgmentally at Ebony, but said nothing.

Gray nodded. “Who needs humans, anyways? Come see what we’ve got. Maybe we’ve got enough extras for you to eat.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 12:38 am

Ebony pinned her ears lightly, "No, besides that dog catcher" She said, sitting lightly, "I ran from my humans... The homes I went to... Didn't like me" She said quietly, hanging her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:12 pm

“I don’t see any humans.” Boris piped up after Ebony spoke, the saint Bernard’s voice deep and full of bass.

“You didn’t get followed here, did you?” Gray Asked a Little disbelievingly. Dogs that had human owners typically didn’t like as dirty and disheveled as the German Shepherd did.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:06 pm

"They sure get brave when there's only one of us though" She said softly and she wagged her tail happily, her ears perked forward, "My humans called me Ebony" She yipped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   One For All (Storm) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One For All (Storm)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next