From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:51 am

Clint moaned as he felt Blood knot his ass and cum inside him, probably impregnating him, he squeaked as a cock was shoved in his mouth and he sucked hard.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:48 am

"Yes..." blood hissed, and finally hilted himself fully inside of the male. He grunted at each release of rope of seed, and finally stopped the punishment he had administered.

Stripes, feeling himself become close to climax, silently grabbed Clint's head and forced it down on his cock so he could cum inside his mouth and not waste his load.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:43 am

Clint panted and pumped Stripes' length harder and faster, "Y-you'll both pick a shoulder then bite it enough to leave a mark.." The omega moaned out, "Then your symbols will form on my shoulders, then you'll pick whatever way you like to also mark me with your scent" The omega whined out in pleasure, wanting more fRom them.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:39 am

Both Blood and Stripes licked their lips at the thought of marking the Omega, an activity that both of them found enjoyable. "Tell me how we're going to mark you as ours," Blood demanded.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:22 am

"Abuse me my alpha.. Mark me as yours so other alphas will leave me be and I'll have to be your little toy" The omega whined out as Blood did his work, Clint continued pumping Stripes' cock, looking up innocently.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:19 am

"Yes, I know you do," Blood sneered and stated, "you've trespassed on our territory too often. You deserve punishment." Meaning his words, he stopped thrusting his cock and held it inside of him and raised his paw and began raining down blows.

Stripes grunted as his cock was pumped and when Blood began his treatment he bent down to lick the human's head while he massaged his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:15 am

Clint yelped as his rear was smacked and he panted, moaning out and pumping Stripes' shaft, "I l-love it my alpha, your massive cock pumping in and out of my ass feels like heaven" The omega moaned out, his eyes shutting from the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:10 am

Stripes groaned as his tip was licked, but pushed his mouth away from his member. "Just rub it for now."

Blood, annoyed that he wasn't getting direct attention from the Omega, smacked his ass as though spanking him with his paw. "Tell me how much you like, Clint," he laughed cruelly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:04 am

Clint panted heavily and moaned with each thrust of the alpha above him, he looked up at Stripes before licking his tip and pumping his shaft.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:02 am

Blood growled in pleasure and smirked when his victim switched to human form. "Good boy," he said, and kept on pulling in and out of the human's butt.

Stripes stiffened when his cock was grasped by Clint's hands, and he moved so his member was right in front of his face. "Keep rubbing it, Clint," Stripes encouraged him, continuing to pet the bare skin on his back with his furry paw.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:59 am

The omega soon began panting and moaning as he felt the alpha inside him, feeling enough pleasure to where his brain forced himself to change to his human self, whining and whimpering softly, he was without clothes and with his free hand he reached for Stripes, taking the alpha's length in his hand, hoping the two alphas would stay in their wolf forms.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:53 am

Once he finished, he pulled back and Blood swiftly mounted him, roughly shoving his member into the hole. Seeing the Omega's distress, Stripes padded over and petted his head with his paw softly, though his raging erection was making it hard to concern over the male.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:47 am

Clint yelped at the New sensation in his tailhole and he whined, squirming more and he panted, his muzzle agape.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:45 am

Stripes sighed when the Omega glanced at him, and he felt pity and his own instincts waging a war inside of him now. Stripes bowed his head and whispered into Clint's ear, "I'm sorry, I can't stop my brother. But I'll make it as painless as I can." Before Blood mounted Clint, his twin raced over and stuck his muzzle straight inside Clint's tailhole and licked it thoroughly to help stretch it out and get it wet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:41 am

Clint squirmed more and his tail tucked between his legs, he looked up at Stripes with a panicked gaze.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:36 am

Blood licked his lips hungrily at the sight of the lowly Omega squirming on the ground helplessly. He wouldn't mind some tail action with a helpless Omega. With a straight-forward, no bullshit attitude, he ordered, "Stripes, I'm going straight for his ass. You can do whatever you want."

Stripes, feeling his arousal doubling by the second, felt his member slipping out of his sheath.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:14 am

Clint twitched and gave a small growl, squirming around in attempts to get away, his heat scent spread more as he thrashed about, whining softly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:02 am

Blood paid little attention to Stripes, and snatched his paw back. "Fine, I'll just have to punish him while I mate him hard. How does that sound, Clint? Would you like me to fuck you?" As much as Stripes wanted to just help Clint out of the trap, he couldn't help but to glance at his exposed rear.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:59 am

Clint hacked and yelped as his neck was kicked, coughing and panting, he gave a small whine, beginning to give in to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:55 am

"Fucking idiot," Blood yowled the insult pinned Clint down by his shoulders. He used a forepaw to press his face into the snow. "There we go, right where you belong." Blood snarled, and kicked his neck roughly.

Blood raised the paw he had used to kick Clint with to slash him when Stripes intervened, grabbing the dark paw. "Blood, don't hurt him, he doesn't mean any harm," he said gently, and used his own paw to lift Clint's face out of the snow.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:50 am

Clint gave a yelp as his muzzle was smacked, his ears pinning back, "What the hell?" He snarled, trying to chew himself free again, growling deeply, he flopped onto his side and he pulled on his paw.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:47 am

Blood soon reached the stuck male after Stripes, and quickly saw the situation. He smacked Clint in the face hard to knock his muzzle away from his paw. "You're not being freed until we give you permission, got it?" he snarled threateningly, baring his teeth in his face, Stripes watching with wide eyes in the background.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:44 am

"Besides being stuck in this blasted thing, oh fine and dandy" He huffed and grumbled, chewing at his paw and the wire in attempts to free himself, his rear in the air.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:42 am

The two continued following the scent until they both spotted the struggling male in the distance. "He's stuck," Blood grinned an evil smirk and began to stalk towards him. However, his brother, Stripes sprinted past him, his usual need to help others overriding everything else.

"Are you okay, Clint?" Stripes asked in concern when he reached him, seeing his trapped paw.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:38 am

(No, Clint is a loner, but we can say that they have had problems with him coming to their territory)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next