From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love my captor [Pafp]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FriskyFeline22

I love my captor [Pafp] Empty
PostSubject: I love my captor [Pafp]   I love my captor [Pafp] EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:39 am

Plot; humans have been on earth for millions of years. Just recently, there was a mutation where a human would be born with animal parts. They are much shorter and smaller than a regular human. Because of this, they are considered to be a pet. My character, Milo, has been living in a household ever since he was a young kitten. One night, he goes out and is raped by a canine that looked like him. Only to be taken away to be used by the dog. Soon enough, he grows head over heels for him.

Milo was curled up in his bed, which was paced upon a shelf. He enjoyed it, because no one could bother him as he laid in his comfortable bed. His days were spent sleeping and eating, while at night he would be up and about doing things. His owner had installed a automatic door that opened to let him outside. It was a dog door, yes, but it worked perfectly for him. It allowed him out whenever he wanted to go out into the backyard. He practically slept through the day and awoke at night. Sitting up in his bed, he stretched out and yawned. Lazily blinking his eyes as he adjusted to the darkness. Milo soon climbed down off of the shelf, deciding to go out and settle in the cool grass. He slipped through the door and went out into the yard, settling down in the grass. He shifted up, ears perking as he listened closely around him. Having heard a noise that made him feel on edge. He looked around, noticing there was a hole in the fence, wondering how that got there in the first place. Milo gave a noise as he moved closer to the hole, looking through it curiously. Sniffing around to find where the source came from. The calico was unable to see anything, so he turned his back on the hole. Settling down again in the grass.
Back to top Go down

I love my captor [Pafp]
Page 1 of 1