From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Feline Friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Yellowfoot nodded, pinning his ears back slightly as he gazed down at his poor, poor apprentice. Hazelpaw shouldn’t have to have this much weight on her shoulders. But, if she could not make up her mind soon, there was no telling what fate awaited her and the clan under Nightstar.

“Hazelpaw,” mewled Yellowfoot after a moment of contemplative silence, “I’m sorry that you have to make such a terrible choice so young... I...”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 6:57 am

The young she-cat flinched at the reminder of the decisions she faced. “No,” she said quickly, voice trembling. Why did everyone keep pushing her?

(Edit 7/31: What do Henry, Foxfury, and Snowball look like?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Yellowfoot opened his muzzle to speak- he’d always hated trying to keep a secret from her- but he quickly shut it again. The poor apprentice was in enough emotional turmoil as it was. She didn’t need him to add another layer to the gigantic mess of feelings she must be experiencing with every waking moment.

“I’ll tell you about it some other time,” he quickly murmured, before looking down to her again and asking “Do you think you’re ready to make your decision?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 11:12 pm

Hazelpaw purred softly at the affectionate gesture, though she gazed up at the older tom in worry and confusion at his hesitance. "What?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Yellowfoot padded up to Hazelpaw, and gave the She-cat a single lick on the top of her head, as he had when she became his apprentice. “Hazelpaw...” The tom Murmured, The Star-flecked tom seeming a little hesitant about something.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:35 pm

Hazelpaw started to feel a sliver of hope at the determination in Yellowfoot's eyes. "How..?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:28 pm

“But I’m going to do everything I still can to help you get through this,” Yellowfoot mewled. “And that starts right now.” The look of determination in his eyes was fierce, and hopefully inspiring to the younger she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 10:34 pm

Hazelpaw hiccuped quietly, the very picture of misery. That doesn't help me, though, she thought mournfully. Wishing you could help me doesn't help me.

Nightstar: Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Hazelpaw: Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Graypaw: Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Treewhisker: Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Violetwing: Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Storm: Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 Ap_image_read
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 10:32 pm

Yellowfoot‘s gaze softened, and for a moment he went from being a messenger from the stars back to being her best friend and her mentor. “If I could still help you beyond meeting with you in dreams, I would.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 9:22 pm

(Yay!)

Hazelpaw sniffled quietly, leaning into Yellowfoot. "But why does it have to be me?" She asked plaintively, turning pleading amber-brown eyes on the StarClan cat.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 9:18 pm

(Storm sounds cool to me!)
Yellowfoot padded up to Hazelpaw, giving the top of her head an affectionate lick. “I know it’s hard,” mewled the tom, “But making difficult choices is part of what distinguishes a warrior from the easy life of a kittypet.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Hazelpaw ducked her head, not looking at the tom. She didn’t want to have to make these decisions.

(Remember how Treewhisker never got lives because there was someone else supposed to be leader? Maybe it’s Storm :O Unless it actually is Treewhisker, and he was just too young and inexperienced.... I can’t remember if you said that. If it is Storm, maybe Yellowfoot could tell Hazelpaw to watch out for her coming. Maybe he could do that anyway.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:13 pm

Yellowfoot nodded. “You will face many of these decisions, no matter what path you choose. All I can say is to not be blinded to logic by emotion. You should never make a decision simply because you are angry or hurt or hopeless.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:46 pm

Hazelpaw pinned her ears back, not certain what he was getting at. It could either be about her being meant to be a medicine cat, or murdering Nightstar.

(It’s typing very slow for some reason.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:10 pm

(Probably not until later though!)

Yellowfoot looked back down at her as well, needing a moment to compose himself before he could deliver his message to her. “Hazelpaw,” he finally mewled, “I understand you have a difficult decision to make.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:02 pm

(*shrug* Sure)

Hazelpaw’s ears went back as she stared up at the starry form of her mentor.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:27 am

(Maybe Hazelpaw and Yellowfoot can see one another in their dreams frequently, and are able to fall for one another fully that way :3 )

Yellowfoot remained steady for Hazelpaw until she finally calmed down, at which point he used his tail go lift her chin and touch his nose to hers.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 11:02 pm

Eventually, Hazelpaw’s heart wrenching sobs started to calm down.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:05 pm

Sighing, Yellowfoot wrapped his forepaws around Hazelpaw, pulling the she-cat close to him and letting her cry out her frustrations and sadness.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:39 pm

Yellowfoot’s words did nothing to comfort the young she-cat, and she just cried harder.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:49 pm

Yellowfoot frowned, licking Hazelpaw’s muzzle once out of affection. “Starclan has its reasons, Hazelpaw,” mewled the tom softly, licking the top of her muzzle again.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 3:38 am

Hazelpaw buried her face in his chest, weeping. “Why did you have to die?” She wailed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:52 am

Yellowfoot pulled Hazelpaw atop him as she bowled him over, hugging his former apprentice tightly with his forepaws so that she could cry into his chest and be comforted by his warmth, scent, and grip.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 7:16 am

Hazelpaw bolted to her former mentor and practically tackled him, abruptly bursting into her tears.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 7:15 am

Yellowfoot smiled, purring loudly and beckoning Hazelpaw closer with his signature warm yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Feline Friends
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next