From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survival (Spain)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

Survival (Spain) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:37 pm

"Because I've been caught before, and a lot of dogs never leave that place they take you" She said, "But if you don't want help, go down the fire escape and see how you fare with the catcher" She said.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:34 pm

Her frown deepened. “Why are you offering to help me?” She asked, suspiciously of Goldie’s motives. In her experience, others didn’t offer to help without wanting something in return.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:27 pm

"I'll show you what to do, but there's easier ways than trash cans, I've been out here long enough to know what to do" She said, looking to her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:25 pm

Carrie frowned. “It’s not like I can get food from anywhere but trash cans. No one is going to feed a German Shepherd. We’re big and scary, apparently.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:23 pm

"Its not your fault I guess, it is kinda un natural" She sighed, laying back down and flopping onto her side, her tail curling slightly, "You need to keep an eye out, keep your head out of trash cans" She told her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Carrie flattened her ears. “Sorry,” She said softly, knowing that her obvious discomfort might seem rude and most other stray dogs weren’t friendly, especially not to a dog who was just barely not a puppy anymore. 

(German Shepherds are only full-grown at three years and they usually mature at around two and a half years, apparently)
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:14 pm

Goldie noticed the other's discomfort right away and she sighed, sitting up, "Yes my scent is weird, I know" She huffed, "I was born like it, I'm female and male" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Now that the immediate danger was over, Carrie was starting to become uncomfortable. She didn’t know the older dog, had never even seen her before in fact, and so she was uncomfortable with her presence. She’d never been good with strangers. There was also the fact that Goldie’s scent was highly confusing, being both male and female at the same time.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:08 pm

The golden dog sighed and laid down on a bed that was up there, getting comfortable, "They'll be hanging around for a while, so get comfortable" She said.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Carrie scrambled up the fire escape after Goldie with difficulty, occasionally slipping. She’d never had to escape up stairs before and so wasn’t used to doing it so quickly.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 6:52 pm

(He is, but a pain in the ass especially when he has too much energy)

"In here" She panted, slipping out through another hole, climbing up the fire escape of the building, her ears flat as she moved as fast as she could up the stairs without tripping, getting to the roof and she sat down, panting heavily and peeking her head over the edge to see if she could see the dog catcher.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 6:49 pm

(He sounds awesome Smile)

Carrie followed after Goldie into the abandoned building, deciding to trust the other dog at least for the moment. She didn’t have to warn Carrie about the dog catcher, after all.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 6:43 pm

(A typical border collie lol, a mental case but crazy smart, he's 1 in march but everyone that has seen him is surprised at his training, I've had a bit of help but I mainly trained him myself)

The border collie kept running, panting and she ran opposite to her home, she didn't want the humans knowing where to find her. She glanced back and sighed as she saw the other female, "This way" She barked as she continued to run, slipping into an abandoned building.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 6:30 pm

(What’s he like?)

Carrie startled at the voice of the older dog, whipping around just in time to see her tail disappear over the fence. Then the words registered and she paled underneath her fur, whipping back around to see the dog catcher coming straight for her. She instantly bolted, following the Border Collie’s path as it was the only way out that didn’t involve going around the dog catcher. They were in an alley, after all.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 6:26 pm

(I used to be allergic, still am sometimes, but my grandparents didn't let that stop us from having pets, it helped me grow out of it and my boy is my first personal dog, I bought him myself when he was 8 weeks, for me that's a big accomplishment lol, been waiting 19 years for my own dog)

Goldie spotted the other dog and she pinned her ears, backing off and she turned her head, her fur raising as she saw the dog catcher that had been after her for the past few weeks, "Hey, you gotta get out of here, the dog catcher is coming" She growled to the other dog, running past and leaping over the trash can before easily climbing the fence at the end of the alley, disappearing over the other side.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 6:19 pm

(I wish I could have a dog, but my mom and one of my brothers are allergic *sigh* I guess it’ll just have to wait until I’m living on my own. Which, unfortunately, probably won’t be for at least another six and a half years)

Carrie finished scarfing down her piece of chicken and went back to rummaging through the garbage. She found half a hot dog, which she ate, but the rest was too far gone for even her to eat. She whined softly in disappointment but backed off and turned to leave. She would have to find another food source.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 6:08 pm

(Lol I know :3 I have a male border collie myself and I've been trying to find a female to breed him with, since his mom was a blue merle and his dad was red and white, but he ended up black and white, so I wanna find either a blue merle female or even a gold, that would be awesome to start breeding :3)

Goldie yawned as she woke later in the day than usual, she stood and stretched herself out, yawning softly before she shook out her matted fur and began her usual tasks for the day. The border collie lived in the abandoned train yard, sleeping in a turned over rail box with a hole in the side that was small enough for her to fit through, she lapped up some water from a puddle before heading out in search of food. She hit her usual spots, knowing the older humans left food out for cats, she ate what was left out before continuing on, her ears perking up as she heard a crash, following the sound and sniffing the air.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 5:59 pm

(Oh my gosh, Goldie is adorable! I kind of just want to hug the stuffing out of her XD)

Carrie pushed over a trash can, wincing slightly at the noise it made as it came crashing down, and dug through the garbage that had spilled out of it. Sinking her teeth into a piece of chicken that had seen better days, she pulled it out of the mess and started to devour it.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 5:55 pm

Survival (Spain) - Page 10 IMG_0332-large

Name: Goldie
Breed: Border Collie
Other: Went from owner to owner since birth, her parents and siblings were champion herding dogs while she, the runt and "deformed" youngest, constantly went from being called male, then female, then back to male, she had been taken around and shown off to humans as a freak due to her mixed gender, as she was hermaphroditic, this lasted until she broke free at the age of 3 and had been on ghe streets ever since, living alone in the more slum like areas.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 5:47 pm

Survival (Spain) - Page 10 Galvin-6
Name: Carrie
Breed: German Shepherd
Other: Her mother was a police dog and her two brothers and one of her sister also went on to be police dogs. Her other two sisters and she were sold as pets and she was left on the streets a year ago when her owner died.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 5:43 pm

Okay~ you go first and I'll get mine ready
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Let’s make character sheets. I already found a picture for my dog and I don’t want it to go to waste :p
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 5:41 pm

That's fine, want to make character sheets or just jump in?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 5:39 pm

I’m terribly uncreative with titles XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival (Spain)   Survival (Spain) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survival (Spain)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10