From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:52 pm

“I... don’t worry about that right now.” Denver grunted. Instead of mounting the other male, the buck lowered his head and began to lick at the smaller male’s ass, trying to clear the evidence of what they had done. He wasn’t trying to stimulate the small buck with his licks, but it probably felt good nonetheless.

Taos only groaned softly in reply, worried that he’d bite his own tongue if he tried to formulate a different response. Pleasure emanated from the male’s hindquarters, and he felt his member grow rock hard despite his continuing, yet fading, reservations about being fucked by another male.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:25 am

The smaller buck flinched and stepped forward when thw other was behind him, thinking he was going to mount him again, "I thought you didn't like it" He stammered.

"Told you it felt good" He growled in pleasure as he humped the smaller male faster, biting his scruff to hold him close, thrusting deep into the other male.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:16 am

“...J-just Stay still.” Denver eventually replied, just as upset as the younger, smaller buck was. With his command hopefully understood, the dominant male walked around behind the smaller male, out of view of the submissive buck for a moment.

Taos stiffened, surprised that the thrusting actually felt... good. Letting out confused whine, the fox crouched lower for the dog, looking back over his shoulder innocently as he was fucked.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:07 am

The smaller buck ducked down and backed off in submission, "T-then what am I supposed to do" He asked, backing away from the larger buck.

The doberman lapped at the other's scruff while beginning to hump him again, giving a groan as he pushed into the other male.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:03 am

“Not like that!” Snorted the other buck angrily, eager to assert his dominance with his much larger antlers and physical stature should the other male continue to challenge him.

The fox shuddered and quivered beneath the canine for some time before eventually giving a slight nod, his eyes squeezed tightly shut as he waited for what he assumed would be renewed pain.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:01 pm

He made an attempt to lock antlers with the other, his ears pinned back, "Let me go" He snorted.

The doberman stayed over the other, panting heavily, "Let me know when it feels better" He breathed out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:38 pm

“Stay still!” Huffed Denver out of pure frustration, trying to use his forelegs to pin the smaller male in place.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:31 pm

He pinned his ears and kept trying to get around him, "Leave me alone" He snorted, trying to shove past the other, though being significantly smaller he was unable to.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:26 pm

“You’re not going back to the herd like that either!” Denver protested, snorting as he approached the smaller male once more. “Just wait for a moment. How hard can it be to just do that?”

Taos panted heavily once the thrusting stopped, whining softly at the strange feeling. Is this what being a vixen is like? I don’t know if I like it... it hurts...
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:10 am

"I'm not doing anything with you" He snorted and tried to move away from the larger buck.

The doberman panted and managed to stop himself, his tongue hanging from his jaws, "Sorry... Got carried away" He breathed out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:52 am

Having an idea, one he didn’t necessarily like but couldn’t think of an alternative to, the buck sighed softly. “Come here...” came the larger male’s resigned huff.

Taos yipped as his ass was suddenly filled for the first time, whining softly at the pain the penetration caused and the way the mastiff went straight into fucking him.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:48 am

"Well what else are I supposed to do? Just stay away from the herd?" He snorted in agitation.

The larger male lapped at the other's head softly before giving a pleasured growl as he suddenly pushed into him, his humps becoming harder and faster once he was inside the other.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:33 am

“You can’t just walk up to them like that!” Denver protested. “You know how the herd is about... this sort of thing.” The deer bowed his head, embarrassed.

Taos shuddered as he was gripped tightly, and glanced back over his shoulder uncertainly as he was prodded by the dog’s cock several times.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:30 am

The doe-like buck snorted and pinned his ears when the other was ahead of him, "What do you want now?" He questioned, just wanting to get back to the herd.

The Doberman quickly mounted the fox, nipping at his scruff while wrapping his paws around his waist and starting to hump, his length poking the other multiple times.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:16 am

The buck’s eyes widened as he saw the evidence of their activities, and he sprinted after the other male to stop him before someone noticed.

Taos did as instructed, standing on all fours. He shuddered as the canine bit along his spine, his eyes closing for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:05 am

The small buck pinned his ears and he bounded ahead of the other, brushing against him lightly as he passed, his tail raised as he walked ahead, unintentionally showing off his now red ass and the other's semen dripping out of his ass.

The doberman couldn't take much more, pulling away and panting, "Stand up" He murmured, nibbling along the other male's spine.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:46 am

Denver sighed softly, turning to try and find the rest of their herd.

Taos tilted his head curiously as the canine’s member grew and grew, watching it for a moment before returning to covering his length in licks.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:24 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 1:28 pm

"Its not my fault I'm small!" He snorted, pinning his ears, "Both my parents were small" He huffed, turning away.

The male groaned out as he bucked his hips, lapping at the other's length.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 1:51 am

“You shouldn’t look so much like one!” Snorted the deer in reply, turning his head away from the smaller male despite the creeping recognition that he’d still liked it.

Taos Groaned out, moving his licks to the canine’s cock as it emerged.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 1:12 pm

"I didn't want to get stuck in those branches, You're the one that thought I was a doe" He murmured with pinned ears, the buck much larger than he was.

The doberman wagged his stubbed tail lightly, "There you go" He murmured against the other's sheath, licking more and more as his own length peeked out of his sheath.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 8:09 pm

“...Can’t believe this...” The buck was grumbling. As much as he hated the idea, though, he’d thoroughly enjoyed himself.

Taos closed his eyes and dove in fully, attacking the other male’s sheath with licks.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 3:20 am

He stumbled back once he was free and his ears pinned, panting heavily and looking up toward the larger buck.

The doberman shivered at the lick to his sheath and he licked harder at the other's sheath, giving soft nips to give the other more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 3:16 am

Though cross, the larger buck, still standing over the trapped one beneath, used his hooves to break the branches holding him down, freeing his antlers and stepping back.

Taos huffed softly, staring at the sheath in his face for a few moments with a little trepidation. He loved how the doberman was making him feel, but he’d never touched another male like this before. Hesitantly, The fox closed his eyes and gave the canine’s sheath a single lick.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 7:41 pm

"I did not!" He protested quietly, "I was eating when you mounted me and your made me get my antlers stuck" He gave a whine, still trying to free himself.

The doberman wagged his stubby tail lightly and he continued licking at the fox's sheath, "You try" He muttered, turning himself so the other could reach his sheath as he licked more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)   Don't Tell The Herd (Storm) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Tell The Herd (Storm)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: