From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 5:42 am

Holly Leaves huffed softly, rubbing her cheek against his. “I’m the one that’s not worthy,” she said firmly. I don’t think I could have been alone and waiting as long as future-past you and not gone insane. I don’t know how you-he did it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 5:38 am

Fallen Leaves probably interrupted whatever Holly Leaves’ thoughts were when he pressed heavily against her side, purring softly. “I can’t believe you took me as yours, Holly Leaves... I didn’t think I was worthy.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:32 am

Fallen Leaves’ mention of Jay’s Wing’s strange behavior reminded Holly Leaves of it, herself, and the fact that the tabby tom had mentioned ThunderClan. With a thoughtful frown, she rose to her paws and padded after Fallen Leaves.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:25 am

Fallen Leaves nodded. “They’ve done enough worrying over Jay’s Wing acting like he’s never lived here before in his life.” Grunting with the effort, the tired tom hoisted himself onto his paws, waiting for Holly Leaves to do the same before padding towards Camp.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 5:57 am

Holly Leaves yawned quietly and blinked tiredly up at the darkening sky. She sighed and reluctantly meowed, “Unless we want the others to worry we should be heading back.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 5:55 am

Fallen Leaves relished in their closeness, his loud purrs continuing for sometime as they snuggled at the lakeside.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 5:15 am

“Maybe it was,” Holly Leaves murmured, nuzzling into his fur.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 5:11 am

“This feels like it was fate, Holly Leaves,” Fallen Leaves murmured softly into her fur, his purrs continuing as she snuggled up with him, the beautiful scenery of what would become Thunderclan on one side and the lake on the other.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 9:32 pm

Holly Leaves curled against him, purring softly and happily. I can’t believe he’s my mate… I never thought it would happen, she thought wonderingly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 9:29 pm

Fallen Leaves let out a relieved noise and pressed his nose into Holly Leaves’ pelt, purring loudly. Something powerful had been pulling him towards her from the day they met, something he couldn’t explain to anyone besides that it told him he had to be hers.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Holly Leaves’ eyes widened in surprise, not having expected that question. She and future-past Fallen Leaves had never been officially mates, and so she hadn’t expected this Fallen Leaves to ask. But… “Why do you think you even have to ask? Of course I will!”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 6:28 pm

“Of course,” Fallen Leaves Chuckled, before locking eyes with Holly Leaves. Suddenly, the tom mewed “Holly Leaves, w-will you be my mate?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Holly Leaves huffed slightly with a faint smile. “I’ll do that. Later.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 6:05 pm

Fallen Leaves eventually rolled into laying on his belly, offering The she-cat a smile. “You’re clearly more experienced. You should teach me more about what to do, and what you like.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 5:53 pm

Holly Leaves purred softly, nuzzling into his fur. “Same here.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 5:49 pm

“I’ve never felt so amazing in my life, Holly Leaves...” Fallen Leaves murmured softly, locking his green gaze on the she-cat’s.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:19 am

Holly Leaves quickly groomed her hind legs again before laying down beside Fallen Leaves.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 9:43 am

Fallen Leaves nodded tiredly, not even opening his muzzle to vocalize his response.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 6:50 am

Holly Leaves tried to catch her breath, panting. “I think… that’s quite enough… for now,” she managed breathlessly, grimacing slightly when she realized she’d have to groom herself again.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 6:47 am

Fallen Leaves sputtered and drank up her cum eagerly, gasping when his muzzle was finally freed from her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 6:15 am

Holly Leaves cried out as she climaxed, her back arching and claws digging into the ground. The she-cat panted heavily, simply staying there for a few moments after her climax before she found the energy to move off of Fallen Leaves.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 6:12 am

Fallen Leaves could tell the female was barely holding back, and his grip on her flanks tightened as a result, his claws pricking at her skin beneath her pelt. Groaning inside her core, The tom began to slide her slightly back and forth, moving his own neck simultaneously so he was fucking her with his muzzle. His tongue obediently lapped all over her insides simultaneously, the tom closing his eyes in preparation for the imminent onrush of cum.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:45 pm

Holly Leaves had to make a conscious effort to keep from writhing on top of him, moaning helplessly. Her walls tightened around his muzzle as her climax approached.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:42 pm

The Tom kept his eyes closed and pushed a little more of his muzzle in her after taking a last deep breath, his nose and half of his muzzle inside her as his tongue scraped her inner walls clean.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Holly Leaves curled her claws into the ground, mewling helplessly as the tom pleasured her. “Fallen Leaves...,” she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next