From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:09 am

(True. I don’t think she knows about those, though :3)

Holly Leaves sighed and relaxed against her mate, silently forgiving him while grieving for her brother.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:05 am

(If you think about it, that’s even true for Firestar and Spottedleaf and Crowfeather and Feathergsil. O.o)

Fallen Leaves sat beside Holly Leaves, and leaned in a little to rest against her side, hoping she’d forget about his earlier stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:45 am

Holly Leaves didn’t respond, her green eyes now dark with sorrow as she watched Jayfeather. I’m so sorry... Our family just seems to cursed to fall in love with those they can’t have, aren’t we? She remembered Leafpool and Crowfeather, and Lionblaze and Heathertail, and now Jayfeather and Half Moon. Once upon a time, she had been unable to have Fallen Leaves, too.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:02 am

Fallen Leaves shrugged.  “That didn’t look much like love.  But I guess they’ll get over it.” The dappled tom thought back to the time he fought with Holly Leaves after she voted to leave their old lake home.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:52 am

Holly Leaves frowned, slowly shaking her head. “I don’t think that’s what happened,” she murmured. “Half Moon is just as in love with him as he is with her.” Her eyes widened when she realized what she’d just said and what it meant for her little brother. Oh, Jayfeather...
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:50 am

(Ok!)

Jayfeather watched Half Moon go with a bit of a frown on his face, though he didn’t express the same fury that the she-cat did. A little sadness was detectable in his gaze, but it was as if the tom had only inflicted a wound he had been preparing to give for quite some time.

Fallen Leaves had no way of knowing the stakes of what had just been said between the pair, and so made his own best guess as to what happened. “Did he just get rejected or something?” The tom murmured, glancing worriedly over at his friend with Holly Leaves behind him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Half Moon ignored Jay's Wing when he came in after her except to him a bitterly furious, tear-filled glare to warn him off of following her before she vanished down the tunnel to the Cave of Pointed Stones.

(He just tried to tell her about how she needs to become Stoneteller and he can't stay and stuff :3 Soon Shy Fawn's kits will be born. Also, I switched up the days a little and Half Moon will instead actually be made Stoneteller the next day and Jayfeather will leave immediately afterwards.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:43 pm

Fallen Leaves blinked with wide eyes at Half Moon as she stormed back inside. Jay’s Wing didn’t seem to be right behind her, but burst in not long after.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:12 pm

The two didn't get to sit there in an awkward silence, the air thick with tension, for more than a few minutes before Half Moon came storming back into the cave, the white she-cat looking simultaneously furious and distraught.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:11 pm

Fallen Leaves looked hopefully at his mate for a few heartbeats before turning away himself. I always manage to say the wrong thing somehow, thought the tom, cursing himself under his breath as he sat beside Holly Leaves.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 7:59 pm

Holly Leaves looked away from her mate with a scowl, rejecting his implied apology.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Fallen Leaves protested the shove with an “Ow,” not really meaning it. “You know I’m not being serious. I can’t wait to hunt with you again.” The tom mewled, The smile having fallen off of his face as he walked back up to her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 5:14 pm

Holly Leaves scowled at him, placing a paw on his muzzle and shoving his face away from her. She didn’t seem inclined to find that funny, or play along with it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 9:18 am

Fallen Leaves flicked his ears. “Do you really have to start going out again, though?” The tom mewled playfully, changing the subject away from Jay’s Wing. “I like when I come back here after a hunt and know you’ll be there.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:45 am

(I think I remember reading somewhere that the forest territories were based off of a place in Britain. They don’t actually exist in real life, but they were based off of a real place. I think.)

Holly Leaves nodded, not having any objection in talking to her brother. She didn’t know when (or if) he would have to leave again, after all.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:34 am

(Cool!  I think that might have to do with the setting of the books not ever really being specified in real geographic terms.  They could be from a country where there wasn’t any fighting on the ground in that country, like the US or Sweden or the UK. They’d probably be dead if they were French kitties Sad .)

Fallen Leaves shrugged.  “Maybe we’ll have to go check later, whenever they come back.”  The tom had also noticed the pair leave the cave together.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 7:51 pm

Holly Leaves shrugged. “If he did, I don’t know it.”

(*looks sheepish because has translated the Warriors years into real-life years* We are currently in early 2 Ancient (because each year starts with leaf-bare aka December on the Events Timeline) which equals early 1912 in real-life. Omfg Warriors lives through the World Wars.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 7:50 pm

“Do you think he wanted something?” Asked Fallen Leaves, his head tilted curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Holly Leaves nodded. “Yeah. When I walked past them, Jay’s Wing looked at me in surprise, for some reason. I didn’t hear what they were saying, though.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Fallen Leaves didn’t stop licking at her for some time. When he finally did, he mewled “So, did you see Jay’s Wing and Half Moon together earlier?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:23 pm

Holly Leaves curled into his embrace, happily enduring his loving licks.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 8:40 am

Fallen Leaves purred loudly, licking at whatever part of her his tongue could reach with her head nestled under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Holly Leaves tucked her head underneath his chin. “I can’t wait.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 7:33 pm

Fallen Leaves nodded, eagerly leaning into Holly Leaves as she rubbed against him with her whole body. “Yeah,” mewled the tom simply. “It’s beautiful.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 7:15 pm

Holly Leaves rubbed her whole body against him. “Really?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)   Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen Holly Leaves (Storm)
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next