From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ColorfulLove7

I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 4:47 am

"I don't want to force you, and I don't think you can make sure his scent is completely gone. Il be more than happy to stay here, I don't mind doing so," he assured. He didn't want to put the poor alpha through a whole lot. His body tensed as he heard the phone ring, bristling as he wondered who it was. A weak grunt left his lips as John moved to reach for the phone. "What would the omega say?" He asked. He wasn't worried about what the male could do to him, but to his alpha. He nuzzled his head under his jaw after a moment, shifting to get comfortable. "I don't want him doing anything to you, I don't care about myself. I don't think he can do much to me," he said. Pulling his head back so he could look toward the alpha. A light frown plastered on his lips.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 2:51 am

John gave a soft chuckle as he listened to the other, continuing to hold him close, "As soon as I get the chance, he's out of the house" He told him honestly, "I'll make sure his scent is completely gone before letting you inside" He murmured, nosing softly at where he would mark the omega, he was relaxed, but his muscles were tense as he was resisting marking the omega, not wanting to put him through anything with the other omega, the muscular alpha growled deeply as he heard his phone ring, he recognized the ringtone, the other omega, he leaned over, trying not to disturb Evan as he grabbed his phone, frowning at the id picture and he sent it right to voicemail, not caring at the moment, he tossed his phone to the side and resumed nuzzling Evan.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 2:45 am

As soon as he heard the purr, he loosened up. His body instantly relaxed settled against him. He could feel his heart swell as the alpha had actually reciprocated his affections. "I'm glad you mean it, because I love and trust you," and he meant it. He would be devastated if he found out that John hadn't been loyal. But he refused to allow that thought to stay, not wanting to think of such a thing. He continued to press kisses to his neck, nosing at it lovingly. Leaning into the gentle touch as hands moved against his sides. "Really? Then I am proud of my accomplishments," he teased. Blushing as the other called him his. He felt so warm and fuzzy on the inside, it made him ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 2:33 am

The alpha shivered and let out a purr like sound as he held the omega close, nuzzling him and giving a soft smile, "I love you too..." He murmured softly, then letting out a light chuckle, "Never thought I'd hear myself say that, and mean it as much as I do now" He let out a light laugh, keeping Evan close to him and he tilted his head to the side softly, allowing the omega more access to his neck, he softly rubbed the omega's sides and he gave a soft genuine smile, "You know, in just the day that we've known one another, you've seen more of this side of me than anyone ever has, my little omega" He cooed, nuzzling him softly.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 2:26 am

Evan felt the alpha move, causing a soft whine to leave his lips. He pressed himself against John's chest, enjoying his warmth and comfort. He could feel kisses and nips being placed on his neck. He frowned as the alpha spoke his worry. "I'll be okay, don't you worry. I can handle the omega," he murmured in assurance. He hated the worry that John had expressed. "I love you, I love you so much," he breathed out. Nosing at the male's neck and cheek. Taking in a deep breath, drinking in his scent. "Good alpha, you're so good to me. I love you," he murmured. Pressing gentle kisses to his neck, showering the alpha in love and attention. He felt better, his heat wasn't bothering him like it did before. He was happily nestled close to the alpha, filled with his knot end length. He enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 1:51 am

The alpha gave a soft whine, he wanted to mark the omega as his, he really did, but it would be hard with two omegas at once, one omega he didn't want, and Evan... He wanted Evan with his whole being, John slowly moved them deeper into the omega's nest, leaning against the wall and holding the smaller male to his chest, panting heavily and he continued showering the omega in kisses and nips, all centered around where a mark would be, "Fuck.." He panted, keeping the omega close, "No matter the omega I've been with, you take the cake and the whole party" He breathed out, claiming Evan to be the best omega he'd been with, "I just... Want to..." He mumbled, moving to bite the omega's shoulder, but as soon as his teeth touched the spot, he stopped himself, "No... He'd be less likely to find you if I didn't... No matter how much I want to" He whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 9:27 pm

The small omega moaned out as the alpha moved deeper into him. his mouth went slack as noises left his throat in pleasure. His head moved to give John more access to his neck. He had noticed the male didn't mark him, and that made him a bit upset. Though, he understood where the male was coming from. His hips throbbed, desperate for release. His body jerked once he felt the alpha's large knot enter him. He cried out and found himself reaching his release on their stomachs. He shook lightly, panting as warm seed shot into him. "Fuck..." He breathed out. Chest rising and falling as he struggled to regain his breath. Now they were tied to one another for quite some time. It would be about thirty minutes or so before they could pull away. Until then, they just had to make themselves comfortable.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 5:07 am

The large alpha growled deeply as he continued to thrust roughly into the omega, making sure he was hitting him at every possible angle and getting as deep as he could, John kiss and bit at the spot on the omega's neck where a mark usually went, but he didn't bite to mark, not wanting to force the omega into it as his knot began growing at a fast rate, his climax building up, he squished their bodies together and began thrusting at almost an inhuman speed, until he let out a loud groan into the omega's neck, his large knot suddenly popping into the smaller male, as soon as they were tied, seed burst from the alpha's length and shot deep into the omega, John breathed heavily and his muscles quivered lightly as he held himself up so he wouldn't squish the omega with his larger frame.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 5:03 am

Evan moved his legs around the males waist. Holding onto the alpha as tightly as he could. Bringing him closer, trying to get the male to thrust deeper. "H-ah... fuck. Harder alpha, I need your knot," he whined desperately. He absolutely loved the deep and rough thrusts he received. He could feel himself reaching his own climax. Rolling his hips in need, biting his lower lip at the great warmth he felt.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 4:52 am

The alpha continued to let out grunts and growls as he thrust into the omega, curling the omega's legs around his waist and he held him down while thrusting, his thrusts beginning to get faster and rougher, "Mgh... Omega... My omega" He growled out, panting and kissing at the omega's neck, giving soft nips while he thrust as deeply into him as he could.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 4:46 am

Evan listened to the pleasured noises that emitted from John. His body shuddered at each thrust forward into him. "Yeah... I just might," he panted. He could feel the alphas knot, but ignored it for now. He was too busy worrying about the pleasure that as coursing through him. Enjoying the way the alpha's member massaged at his walls. The slight touches and kisses drove him mad. "Alpha... Fuck..." He whimpered. Back moving up lightly at the pleasure he felt.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 4:41 am

John held him close and he let out a groan as he began slowly thrusting in and out of the omega, rolling them so the omega was on his back as he thrust, letting out a deep pleasured growl, "You might just have to keep me around now" He teased as he thrust, his knot beginning to swell at the base of his length.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 4:24 am

((It's fine!))

He squeaked once he was pulled back, shuddering as his length was pushed into him. His fingertips curled against the blanket below him, breath hitching ever so slightly as lips moved against his neck. After a minute, he finally adjusted to the alpha's size. He moved his head to nod, allowing John to move. He knew he had to be ready for his knot, because it would be larger than his member.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 3:48 am

John wouldn't be able to contain himself much longer, he let out a rumbling growl as he laid back, pulling the omega with him and he let out a deep groan as he slowly pushed his length into him, he panted softly and he kissed at the omega's neck, "Let me know when you're good" He murmured, pushing up to the hilt into the omega, then staying still to allow him to get used to his size.

(Sorry, ran out to get food lol)
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 2:00 am

A soft breath left Evan's lips as his clothes were removed. He needed to clean up later, since his slick as getting everywhere onto his blanket. "I cannot turn down a handsome alpha," he replied sweetly. Shuddering as he was lifted up a bit, soft whines leaving him as lips brushed against his chest. He grunted once hands rubbed at his ass, which was probably slicked up by now. He was practically lost in lust, fueled by the need to breed with this alpha. He was just so helpless around this male. The omega moved his hips, panting and whining in need.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:51 am

John began softly removing their clothes, revealing his tattooed and muscled body to the omega while he began softly worshiping the omega's body, "I cant say no to a beautiful omega" He cooed softly, nuzzling the omega and he lifted him up a bit, kissing his chest softly and he let out soft grunts and growls, glancing toward the omega with lust hazed eyes and he placed his hands on the omega's rear, massaging the mounds of flesh softly.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:45 am

The omega shuddered once the alpha settled down over him. He swallowed and shifted about under the male. He could feel how hard he was, and it made his heat go wild in excitement. "I can handle a knot, I can do this," he replied softly. He drank up the alpha's scent, enjoying how he smelled. He nosed at his neck, pressing gentle kisses against the skin. "Just breed me and knot me. Make me yours," he breathed. Finally moving his head so he could look at the male fully. Lower abdomen clenching up in pleasure. His boxers already soaked with slick, and his pants were starting to dampen as well.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:28 am

John watched the omega, getting up when he was moving and he followed him, he licked his lips lightly as he watched him, staying close, when they settled down, he placed softly hands on the omega's sides and he softly started kissing at his neck, his length growing hard in his pants, finally relaxing and letting the omega's scent take hold of him, he left the omega's nest alone and he softly held the omega close, "If you want me to, I can hold back from knotting you, that's just if you want though" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:21 am

Evan allowed himself to be moved, shifting around on the alphas lap. He hoped the man wouldn't lie, he definitely wouldn't be happy. "Yeah... Yeah, that would be nice," he agreed. Moving to return the nuzzle, surprised that the male was actually wanting to deal with his heat. "Some relief would be great," he murmured. Finally sliding from John's hold so he could stretch a bit. He looked to the food, but brushed it off. He finally moved to head off to his bedroom, deciding to head into his nest that was in his closet. Hoping the alpha would follow him.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:12 am

John seemed hesitant before he softly pulled the omega close to him, holding him in his lap, "I'm being honest with you Evan, I wouldn't lie" He told him, "Now, enough of this, lets get that heat of your taken care of so it stops bugging you, at least for now" He gave a soft smile and he nuzzled the omega softly.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:06 am

He sure as hell hoped the alpha was right. He hated how the alpha marked him for the heck of it. All because he wanted the male to stick around instead of walking off on him. He finally looked up and met with John's gaze. He nodded his head and took in a deep breath. "I hope what you're saying is true. I would love to wait for you to come home, wake up beside you, spend every breath of my life beside you. As long as you're on the same page," he said. Moving a hand up to rub at the nape of his neck. He wanted that, he's always wanted that with an alpha. And hoped he had that opportunity now.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 12:39 am

"I haven't touched him like that in months" He stated honestly, "He's been causing a few problems anyway, its just hard to get rid of an omega like him" He sighed, hanging his head, "I've always regretted marking him... I just did it to make him stay around" He admitted, "He was one of those wandering omegas... Letting any old alpha get him" He murmured, "At the time maybe I felt something but... I hate going home to him there.." He murmured, looking up toward the other, "I'd... Rather walk through the door and... See you waiting..." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 12:25 am

The omega jerked up slightly in surprise as a hand cupped his cheek. "What's the point? Isn't the omega technically yours?" He questioned. His gaze still lowered, refusing to meet the alpha's gaze. He allowed a soft sigh to leave his lips, a hand moving up to rub at face. "You use the omega, and he's probably gotten his scent all over you. And he absolutely reeks," he finally turned his head away. He could smell the male's scent, and he wasn't happy about it. His heat scent hated it, and caused him to act up different.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 12:15 am

"No, no, I just wasn't expecting it" He said, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, he watched the omega and he raised a brow lightly, he listened to the omega and he gave a light chuckle, cupping the omega's cheek, "Well, if his scent bothers you so much, maybe your scent would be better" He said softly, stroking the omega's cheek lightly, giving him a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 12:04 am

Evan nearly flinched at his words, surprised at his cough and how he nearly choked on his food. He winced and swallowed down a bit of food. "I'm sorry, it must have come out quickly. I shouldn't have said that, just ignore what I said," he moved a hand and swatted it lightly. Hoping to show that he was brushing away his thought. "Besides, the scent of that omega still is a bit... Irritable," he said. Looking down at his food, refusing to speak about his heat any longer. He hated the scent of the omega lingering on the alpha. And didn't really want to do anything if this man was lying about what was actually going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next