From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 1:19 pm

Sam chuckled, putting a hand to her mouth to muffle it as he disposed of the used condoms. Knowing that it wouldn't be quite as conductive to what she wanted, she changed from laying on her back to laying on her belly, batting her eyes at he dragon as he returned.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 1:16 pm

"It probably wont be long" He told her, and he was right, it wasn't that long before he moved them, laid her on her back and he slowly slid out of her, having to grasp the condom with the eggs to help ease them out of her, lifting up both and huffing, "Say bye bye to little Jerrys" He chuckled lightly, getting up and moving to the kitchen to toss them in the garbage.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 1:08 pm

"C-can you untie me when you're ready, though?" Samantha asked timidly, feeling the condom swell up within her once more. Looking back at Jerry, she quickly added, a bit of a blush on her cheeks, "I want to try anal."
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 1:02 pm

As she suddenly grasped his balls, the dragon growled deeply, bucking his hips fairly hard against hers, his own climax having built back up and he ended up releasing more sperm into the condom, another tennis ball sized egg releasing into the other condom with the other two eggs as well, he could tell how many he ended up releasing and he huffed softly, "Good thing there's more where those come from" he said with a huff.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 1:00 pm

"O-ok!" Sam replied, her voice going shaky along with her legs as she neared another orgasm from riding her father's combined thickness for so long. "I'm close, Daddy!" She warned with a yip, the red panda reaching between their legs and cupping her stepfather's balls in one hand while she rocked back and forth on his cocks.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:55 pm

"I've probably got some old pictures from then somewhere in my stuff, your mom doesn't know about it, and for now, I'd like to keep it that way, if she found out I used to take it hard up the ass, she'd never let me do what I want" He chuckled softly, letting her bounce on him as she wished as he leaned back, spreading his arms over the back of the couch, "Maybe when I'm down enough and we clear you out, I'll let you try your luck" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:52 pm

"You, gay?" Samantha asked, somewhat disbelievingly. "That would have been so cute!" The young girl now moved her own hips to continue the sex at her own pace, letting Jerry take a break from bouncing her on his dicks. "And hot," she added, winking over her shoulder at him knowingly.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:47 pm

He kissed her back softly and chuckled, "Nothing much, back before I graduated I was full blown gay, you know its weird when you're the school bad boy and you're gay, but anyway, the football team ended up finding out before I officially came out, they trapped me in the locker room and believe it or not, they forced me to sit on a football, they made sure I took almost half of it before they either jacked off to the scene, or forced me to hand job them or blow them, though we all ended up liking it and would meet after every game, till we got caught at least, then we met under the bleachers instead of on them" He said, rubbing the back of his neck and laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:39 pm

"Oh, do you?" Samantha cooed softly, turning her head to kiss Jerry. "Tell me your best story about the other side, Daddy. The kinkier the better."
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:37 pm

"You need two to tango hun, this isn't just me in full control, we can switch, I know how tiring it can get when you're stuck on your back all the time" He chuckled, "And believe me, I've been around, I know how it is on both sides" He stated.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Samantha nodded, understanding his point. "Y-you can do whatever you want to me, daddy, have full control." She moaned loudly as his twin cocks poked right at her G-spot by chance. "Take my in any hole in any position, whenever you want, even sneak up on me and surprise me with sex if you want..."
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:28 pm

"Well... Mom likes control, you know this, she takes it everywhere with her" He said, shrugging lightly, "And everything has to be on her terms, it gets annoying, but I do still love her" He told her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:23 pm

"Good choice, then." Sam replied, moaning quietly and biting her lip as Jerry continued to fuck her even as they sat on the couch together. "How is doing me different from doing mom, Daddy?"
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 11:22 am

He gripped her ass and he continued bouncing her on his cocks, though she couldn't go very far, shivering as she kept calling him "Daddy" clearly enjoying it, "Well, I mean I could just yank it out, but it hurts like a bitch for both of us, so I'd rather not" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 7:16 am

Samantha eep'ed as she was carried across the house while still bouncing on his enforced knot, though she quickly calmed down when they sat on the couch. "That's too bad... hopefully Daddy still has enough energy to take my cute little butt after he shrinks enough."
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 7:06 am

"Well, we're stuck like this for a while, knots take a while to shrink and they're painful to pull out" He said, holding her up by her ass and he playfully bounced her as he walked, heading for the couch and he sat down, turning the tv on.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 7:04 am

"Hah!" Came Samantha's involuntary moan at his harder thrust, the female arching her back upwards towards him instinctively. "Jerk," she growled, only half meaning it as every few thrusts was punctuated with a moan from the young girl.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 6:59 am

"Don't tempt me sweetie, I've got plenty more for you" He chuckled, giving a particularly hard thrust, groaning deeply as he did.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 6:55 am

"You better not keep going, what happens if you lose it and pump more into that condom, Daddy?" Sam cooed, kisssing along Jerry's chin as he thrusted into her.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 6:44 am

"Use your words baby" he chuckled softly, stroking her sides and he gave soft thrusts into her, keeping them both stimulated as he began kissing her chest.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 6:39 am

Samantha's core continued to convulse and contract around the twin dicks, unable to believe how wide she was stretched with the knot inside her. Panting, the furry girl looked up at him and licked his neck once, smirking daringly at him.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 6:30 am

Jerry's eyes were closed tightly and his arms trembled as he held himself up with his hands on the counter, "Fuck..." He breathed out in pleasured bliss.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 6:28 am

The unexpected knotting caught Samantha off guard as well, the female squealing as the massive knot pushed into her, causing her to orgasm and cry out all at once.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 6:25 am

"That's it baby girl" He cooed and growled out loudly in pleasure as he thrust deep into her at the new angle, he breathed heavily, letting out a painful grunt as his knot managed to snap the part of the condom holding it down, causing him to snarl loudly in pleasure and pain as he suddenly knot his step-daughter, luckily both condoms were still in tact, and began catching the sperm and even a couple tennis ball sized eggs from getting into and being fertilized in the teen.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 6:22 am

"Mmh- Fuck me harder daddy, give me your dragon dicks until I squirm and scream uncontrollably and I cum so much I can't anymore." Samantha whimpered, raising her own legs and placing them on his shoulders to change the angle he was thrusting into her at yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)
Page 23 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next