From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 8:09 pm

"Maybe we'll have some fun like that baby girl, but right now, I want to see just how long you'll last until you're begging for daddy to fuck your brains out" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 7:55 pm

"Sounds like fun." Samantha snickered, shuddering as the red panda imagined waking up with Jerry's massive cock resting on her face, waiting eagerly to be serviced.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:19 am

"Well.... We did a few roleplays.. Usually the big mean dragon kidnapping the princess" He said, thinking back, "A few times she was staying over I tied her up while she slept, she woke up to a fairly large knot in her face" He snickered, "A few times she decided to tie me up while I was asleep, hell, she showed up in the middle of the night after I gave her a key to my place and I woke up tied to the bed" He said.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:13 am

"Tell me everything sexual you and her did to one another on those dates, before you got married." Sam asked with a shudder.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:06 am

He chuckled and continued his slow thrusts, his tail lashing about, "Well, you said you had a few questions" He cooed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:59 am

"Mmmh, I should have known." Samantha bit her lip as Jerry accentuated his story with a different technique. The red panda was positively dripping wet, slicking up his cock more and more with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:53 am

"Well baby girl... Ever wonder why your mom came back in the morning after you met me?" He grinned, "I fucked her brains out after your and I met" he snickered, "Gave her a bit of this" He said while suddenly giving rapid thrusts into her, stopping after a few seconds and he snickered.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:51 am

"A few questions I guess." Samantha cooed, smirking mischievously when she wasn't moaning softly. "Which date was the first time you had sex with Mom?"
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:48 am

He purred and grinned as he watched her, "Anything baby girl" he cooed, kissing her neck softly while he rolled his hips when he pushed into her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 10:52 pm

"...I told everyone that you were really cool, and a good writer, and I told everyone when you and mom told me you were gonna get married. I was so happy!" Samantha let out a cute yip as her stepfather pinched her sensitive nipples. "Can I ask you a question now, Daddy?"
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:16 pm

He purred and smiled softly, giving a relatively hard buck into her before resuming his slow thrusts, "And your first thoughts after the first few times of meeting me? What did you tell your mother and your friends?" He asked, pinching her nipples.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:12 pm

Samantha sighed wistfully as the kiss to her neck gave her another spark of pleasure. "Mmm... She wasn't shy about saying she was going on dates. I was happy when she went most of the time, I hoped that the guy would make mom happy and I'd finally have that crappy little apartment we moved into to myself for once. After a few dates I noticed that she stopped having them except for every week at the same day and time, and I figured she found a good guy. Then on the fifth or sixth she brought me." Sighing, Sam then turned to look mischievously at Jerry.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:07 pm

"Tell me everything she told you before we met, your thoughts and everything" He purred as he kissed her neck softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Samantha melted into the dragon's touch as he simultaneously thrusted into her. For a moment, she forgot that he'd even asked her a question, her eyes closing in pure bliss. Once she did remember, her eyes shot open and she shuddered softly. "She said that she found a nice guy- a writer- and wanted me to meet you the next time she went out with you. That was the time we met for the first time, at that ice cream shop."
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:28 am

"So, tell me, what did your mom tell you when you first found out she was dating someone? I figure she kept it from you for a long time" He said, massaging her body while continuing his slow thrusts, low purrs coming from the male.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 9:33 pm

Samantha whined softly, her pussy quickly growing wet as Jerry teased her.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:00 pm

He continued giving slow thrusts while he turned his attention to the tv, his arms around her and he softly massaged her breasts.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:00 am

"Y-yes, daddy." Sam groaned cutely, shuddering as her stepfather nipped at her red-furred neck.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:02 am

"Get comfortable sweetheart, we'll be here a while" He chuckled, lashing his tail and he gave her neck a rough nip.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 5:07 pm

Samantha gasped as she was picked up, moving the pair of cocos inside her deliciously. Groaning, she pressed her back against Jerry's scaly body, craning her neck to kiss and lick at his.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:52 am

"Good girl" he praised, his arms wrapped around her and he gripped her ass roughly while giving slow thrusts, enough to stimulate them but only a little, he wanted them to build up all day until they couldn't anymore.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:51 am

Samantha squirmed around, biting her lip cutely as she was doubly penetrated. "O-ok, Daddy," the girl whined softly, her wetness making the girl slide fully down both of his cocks until she was taking both lengths to the hilt.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:16 am

He purred and held her close, "Like I said, we're going slow today, so I'm carrying you around, but I'll constantly in you" He grinned, pushing both his lengths into her, his knotted one pushing into her pussy while the thicker of the two went into her ass.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:08 am

Samantha laid over him a little nervously, wondering what her father was planning on doing with her in this position, though she got comfortable and dragged a pillow over, laying her head on it to watch the tv with him.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:26 pm

Jerry was laying on the couch with a beer in hand and he was watching tv, he glanced up and purred softly as he saw her, "Come on baby girl" He grinned, pulling her to lay over him and he lashed his tail softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next