From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 11:57 am

Sam quickly began to strip Jerry’s clothes off of him, indicating with a grunt and a gesture that he should help out.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 7:30 am

He followed her and chuckled softly, licking his lips and he stood in their bathroom with her, purring loudly toward her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 7:26 am

“Something like that.” Replied Sam with a chuckle, playfully punching her stepfather’s shoulder as they walked into the house. The red panda grabbed his wrist once they were inside, tugging him insistently towards her bathroom.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 7:48 am

"So Diane Powess" He snickered as he parked the car and got out, closing the garage door.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 7:25 am

“Hmm... Of our own Volition, but set in the 17th century and with a gender-swapped Drake Powers.” Sam named one of her father’s latest titles and newest characters.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:18 am

"And what kind of fanfic did I write?" He chuckled as he drove, getting to the house and parking in the garage.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:59 am

“That’s not her style, but...” Sam thought for a moment, looking out the window at the scenery flashing by as she concentrated on giving him an interesting backstory.

“Your name is... Tyler. You’re from Oklahoma City originally, and we met online discussing my dad’s latest book after I discovered the fan fiction you wrote about it.” Sam flashed a grin at her stepfather.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 7:40 pm

"Well I need a new name, how we met, shit like that" He said, glancing to her, "Where I'm from, in case she asks too many questions before screwing" He told her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 7:38 pm

“I still wanna keep the writer part, daddy.” Sam pouted. “I like you.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 7:01 pm

He tossed the bag into her lap and he sped off as per usual, relaxing back in his seat as he drove, "Any ideas on my backstory? Since I'm your dream boyfriend and all" He said.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:55 pm

Sam nodded and hopped in the car, eagerly anticipating everything that was to come that night.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 8:30 pm

"Good thing we're writers, we know how to make up tales" He chuckled, getting in the car and starting it up, driving toward home.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 8:25 pm

The red panda followed back to the car, pulling out her phone to check the time. “Painting You is gonna be fun!” She cooed, eager to get to work so they could be ready in time for her friend.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 2:13 am

The dragon raised a brow and he chuckled lightly, winking toward her before grabbing the bag of stuff and walking to his stepdaughter.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:35 am

The text Sam sent included a smiley emoji with a pair of devil horns sticking out.

After School some day this week, I would like if my daddy took me to the beach in the car and threw me over the hood and did naughty things to me! Wink
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:40 pm

The dragon paid for everything and raised a brow as he heard his phone, glancing to the screen and unlocking the device.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:32 pm

Sam giggled, and pulled her phone out as Jerry took care of paying for things. A few seconds later the dragon’s own phone buzzed with the arrival of a text message.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 9:02 pm

"Oh please, I restored that thing with my brother years ago, when he took off he gave it to me" He chuckled, bluntly walking past the young girls and waiting to pay for what Sam had picked out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Sam smirked and glanced through the shop’s windows at the classic car outside before looking back at her stepdad. “If that didn’t break it, daddy, this certainly won’t.” She smirked at him and went up to the register, putting the things down on the counter without waiting for him to walk the few additional steps over to her.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Jerry was standing in plain sight, a few young girls fawning over the muscular male, but he seemed to be completely ignoring them, glancing to his step daughter and purring softly, "Alright girlie, lets break my credit card" He said blandly and gave a laugh.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Sam found the right sort of paint for his scales and bought plenty of two colors, dark blue and lime green. The female then walked over to another row and grabbed a set of colored contacts, not showing Jerry what they looked like right away. When she’d done that she turned back to her stepfather. “I’m ready!” The red panda gave an excited little shake as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:20 am

Jerry followed Sam as she looked around, letting her pick what she wanted, his tail flicking lightly as he walked, a couple people recognizing him as a writer, but it was pretty quiet besides encounters like that.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:16 am

Sam made a beeline for the back aisle at first, but she began to look around more after locating the paints. She had wanted to make sure she knew where they were before getting sidetracked looking elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:09 am

"Oh please, you love the attention and crave the danger of getting caught" He teased, walking beside her and lashing his tail lightly, opening the door and her and following her in, the shop was pretty much a costume store, where one could find anything for costumes or cosplay, "Everything we're looking for should be in the far isle, but you can look around if you want" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:05 am

“Daddy, people could see!” Protested Sam, though she ate up the intimate touch of her stepfather. She walked beside him, eager to pick out some paints for Jerry to disguise himself with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   While the Wife's out of Town (Spain) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next