From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Till The Love Runs Out (PAFP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkandlight1981

Till The Love Runs Out (PAFP) Empty
PostSubject: Till The Love Runs Out (PAFP)   Till The Love Runs Out (PAFP) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 5:02 am

In a world where humans were gone and dogs were the main creatures of the earth who from being the animals they are today into human like animals who use money, school, and such. In this RP my character would be a singer who comes out everyday to perform for any money he or she could. The dogs would enjoy him or her coming out and singing for them and such. However one day another dog who loved to sing came and asked to do a duet with him or her. Surprised by this, she or he accepts the offer, unknowing that this was a very famous singer. As they sing, dogs come from all over the town to listen, amazed by the fact their hometown singer was singing with a professional singer. From there they become friends, he or she finding out about him or her but not minding at the moment. They soon start dating but the hometown singer getting furious with him or her for the fact the hometown singer saw him or her flirting with another dog. Quickly, he or she leaves, making the famous singer ashamed. He or her goes after them, wanting to make things better.

I don't care if this is lesbian/gay or not, I wouldn't mind. However can we do at least two sentences on each post please?
Back to top Go down

Till The Love Runs Out (PAFP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: