From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're on our own now ((Private))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 6:31 pm

"I ish we could get out of here, that would be so nice..." He mumbled. He wanted to be free, not stuck here until the time of his death. That would just be cruel.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 6:20 pm

"I've seen others manage to break out, but they don't get far" He stated, his ears flicking, "They used to either kill them or recapture them and put them in a cage with me for a while, at that point I was still fighting" He stated.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 6:15 pm

"I hate being in here sometimes. There is barely anything to do in here," he said. Still Lying around against the male's side. "I mean, the owner does bring in live prey every now and then. That's fun..." He sighed gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:59 am

He huffed lightly and lashed his tail, laying his head over the male's side and he yawned out.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:58 am

"I know, but I told you it's hard for me to eat more than what I'm used to. I'm going to probably get sick," he said. Frowning and shifting around against the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:52 am

"You should be eating more though" he huffed as he ate, his tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:51 am

"Guess that's true, at least you eat more than me. I'm glad this meat doesn't go to waste," he said, tail swaying and curling lightly in content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:47 am

"Its food, that's good enough for me" he said as he ate.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:46 am

Meelo settled back and stretched out. Rolling onto his back and stretching out his legs. Tail flicking and curling in content as he rolled around. "Does it taste good?" He asked in question.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:43 am

"Fine" he huffed and lashed his tail, pulling the leg close and beginning to gnaw on it, having some trouble chewing.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:42 am

He complained as he didn't get the answer he was looking for. "Fine, fine... Okay," he said. Soon eating a bit more than he could eat. Mostly until the point where he felt sick. He pushed the leg away and laid down, "that's all I can eat," he said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:38 am

He pinned his ears and frowned, "A body needs nourishment, you don't get nourishment you'll die, to simply put it" He growled.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:36 am

The cheetah was about to do it, but wondered wag the consequence would be. "What if I don't eat?" He questioned, tail twitching and brushing against the others pelt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:32 am

His ears pinned and he grunted, "You need to eat" He frowned, clearly he didn't want to take "no" for an answer.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:31 am

The male shifted around and frowned. "I can't eat anymore, I'm too full. I've never been able to eat much food," he said. He would usually get sick if he ate too much. His owner noticed that when he was a little cub. So he was given less and less food to eat. So now he was at a healthy amount.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:26 am

Ink laid beside the male and watched him ear, his ears twitching and he huffed, shoving the leg toward the other male, grunting and wanting him to eat.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:25 am

Meelo looked toward Ink as he lifted up the leg and dragged it over to him. He was surprised the male didn't want to claw his throat out for trying to get the first bite. His tail curled and he looked down toward the meat, before looking back up at the leopard. He soon decided to crouch and eat at it. Though he didn't eat much, he just settled back down and allowed Ink to finish it off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:17 am

"Isn't it obvious?" He questioned while standing and walking to the leg, picking it up and he jumped toward the other, laying the leg in front of the other, instinct making him want to provide for the "female" he mated with.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:15 am

The cheetah continued to lay spread on his nest. "So... Uh... Now what?" He questioned. Though he heard the cage door open and another large leg was tossed in. Meelo looked towards it, but kept from going at it first. Since the other would probably slaughter him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:11 am

The larger male stretched out and he hissed in pain as he popped a bone in his stiff leg, he sat up and started grooming the leg, his ears pinned.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:09 am

"Just walking around the enclosure," he called over to the other. Still walking around as he took in the area. Though he pretty much knew where things were due to living in here his whole life. He finally decided to climb back into his nest and settled down, stretching out to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:07 am

"What'r you doing?" He asked with a yawn, his tail lashing and he watched the other.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 3:52 am

The feline stood up and flicked an ear as he heard noise, but found that it was just a bird. One that they couldn't get to, even if they tried. He just decided to pace around the enclosure, trotting and getting in his exercise.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 3:50 am

The male finished marking the other and he stretched, flopping down onto his side and he yawned, his tail lashing and his stiff leg twitched.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Meelo quivered as the larger cat released into him. His tail twitched as he thrusted his seed into him. He shifted and rolled around, stretching out to settle on the ground. He huffed as the other started to mark him, not liking that his scent was all over him. Though he guess he has to just deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're on our own now ((Private))   We're on our own now ((Private)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're on our own now ((Private))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next