From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roommates, or more? (Bacon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 11:13 pm

Vic knew her game, smirking dominantly as she turned the water back on, the wet wolf looking even more submissive between her legs as the water cascaded onto them both. "Trying to put your cum in me again, hmm?" Vic asked questioningly, quietly groaning as she was eaten out but keeping a firm, dominant grip on Miki's hair.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 6:47 am

She let out a whine as he hair was grabbed, her cock throbbing and her knot continuing to swell a bit more before she did as she was told, submissive to the other and she started licking up her own cum, whatever she managed to lick up rested in her mouth before she started licking out her roommate, looking up toward her with an innocent look.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 6:28 am

Grinning, Vic washed her fingers before turning the water down to a trickle. She pushed Miki onto her knees, purring as she issued a command to the girl while her fingers tangled in the wolf's red hair. "Use your tongue. Lick up all your dirty seed then turn around and eat me out."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 6:12 am

"Well... I'm sensitive!" She whined, biting her lip and moaning as she climaxed, her walls clenching around her fingers and her seed spurting onto the glass of the shower.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 6:10 am

"But all I'm doing right now is your pussy," Vic shot back, noting that the female was already close to Cumming. She released Miki's boob and reached behind her for the shower control, getting ready to turn the water off when her friend released, a plan in her head.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:58 am

Miki bucked her hips and whined, precum dribbling from her tip and her knot even swelling, her orgasm close, "I-it's not my fault I cum quickly.." She whined out, "Especially with you, little miss slut, working both parts at once" She panted out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:48 am

"Mmm, can't wait to make you cum twice with half the effort it takes me to make my other partners do it." Grinning, she began to lick and bite at Miki's neck dominantly once more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:21 am

Miki gasped and whined as she was pinned against the shower glass, her tail wagged and she bucked her hips in time when the other thrust her fingers into her, she panted heavily and let out soft needy whimpers.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:16 am

Smirking, Vic pushed Miki forward until the wolf's cheek and boobs were pressed flat against the glass, at which point she started to furiously finger fuck her roommate, eventually adding a third digit to the hapless girl's pussy as the hot water rained down on both girls.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:24 pm

The she-wolf shuttered and she whined softly as she bucked her hips, her ears pinned and her tail wagging, she panted softly and moved her hips with the other's touch, gasping as she felt fingers in her pussy.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:15 pm

Grinning, the Lynx pumped Miki's sheath and then her cock for a moment, asserting herself. Soon, she brought her other hand up to cup the wolf's breast possessively, moving the hand between her friend's legs and pushing two fingers into the red haired girl's pussy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 6:58 am

"Whore" She teased back, her ears perking up lightly and she blushed under her fur as she was caught, her tail slowly relaxing and she let out a soft whine as she felt a hand against her hardening cock and sheath, she shuttered and started wagging her tail as she felt the bite to her shoulder, causing her to moan softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 6:45 am

"Bitch," Vic chuckled, teasingly returning fire against her roommate. She quickly noticed that Miki was suddenly self conscious. Having a hunch as to why, she reached around her good friend and felt for a cock, which sure enough, was popping out of its sheath. "Don't be shy..." the Lynx purred, taking control quickly and gently biting Miki's bare shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 6:20 am

"You don't think I noticed your sluttiness?" She questioned and let out a soft huff, shuttering as her back was lathered and she bit her lip lightly, her tail curled up between her legs and over her sheath to try and hide her growing length.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 6:10 am

"We could try." Vic suggested hopefully, helping out the wolf by slathering her back with soap. "Although I am a bit of a slut."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 5:47 am

"I just... Always wanted something... Meaningful... You know what I mean? Something real... Not just for pleasure.." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 5:45 am

"I mean," Vic casually lathered herself in front of her friend, this hardly being the first time she'd shared a shower with a sexual partner, "You and I had fun. I don't see why it has to stop."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 1:33 am

"So...What now?" She asked lightly, looking to her friend and she drooped her ears lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 1:26 am

The Lynx stepped back to make way for Miki, but the shower was quite small for two people, and it showed as the girls' boobs squished together, not unpleasantly, while they were facing the same way.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 1:03 am

She sighed and walked into the bathroom with her, "Might as well shower together" She muttered, her head still throbbing and she stepped into the shower with her roommate.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 9:57 pm

"Eh, you know I'm on the pill." Vic replied, shrugging her shoulders although her roommate couldn't see it with the bathroom door closed, the Lynx relaxing in the warm shower water as it soaked through her fur to her skin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 5:35 pm

She groaned as she heard the lynx, her ears pinned back, "It might have been best to do that while sober" She called, slowly sitting back up and she rubbed her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 5:33 pm

"Same." Vic grumbled, the naked Lynx making a beeline for the shower. "Ive got cum between my legs though, so I think I know what happened."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 11:58 pm

"I don't even remember it" She groaned, reaching for the ibuprofen and she took a couple of the pills, rolling onto her back and she sighed, "All I can remember is what I'm feeling now" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 11:56 pm

"You didn't exactly hate it, sweetie." Vic groaned, thankful they weren't missing any classes today after sleeping in so late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roommates, or more? (Bacon)
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next