From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roommates, or more? (Bacon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Miki panted heavily and she held onto the other, doing as she was told, she continued wagging her tail and she let out soft whimpers as she pushed the other toward the wall, her ears drooped back.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Noticing the bulge as it formed, Vic smirked, softly muttering "What a dirty girl you are." After allowing the pleasurable licking to continue for a few more seconds the Lynx grabbed the she-wolf's hair and guided her friend's snout out from between her folds, leaving the pussy nice and drilling wet. Purring quietly and smirking up at Miki, she pulled the hem of her shirt and her bra up, leaving them on but exposing her breasts and belly at the same time. Then, she pulled off her pants and hooked her fingers around her panties to pull them to the side, showing Miki her pussy. "Get at it, pup," she grunted, leaning against the wall of the bathroom stall and raising her rump.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:15 pm

She squirmed softly and lapped up at the other's pussy, her tail wagging rapidly, she let out soft sounds as she suckled on some parts of her pussy, pushing her snout farther into her while there was a clear bulge in her baggy pants as her length was slipping from her sheath.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 8:01 am

"Mmr, get your cock hard, and then I'll let you up, pup." Vic cooed, her hand tangling in Miki's hair as the she-wolf skillfully ate her pussy, loving the sensation of having the furry snout shoved inside her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:30 am

She squeaked lightly and pushed her snout into her friend's pussy, pushing her tongue as far into her as she could while she licked and suckled softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:05 am

Vic smirked, but used one of her hands to push the she-wolf's snout into her pussy slit. "We don't have all damn day, eat my pussy." She grunted, purring softly at the licks and kisses anyway.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:51 am

Miki flicked her ears, doing as she said as she lowered down, grasping the other's hips and she began softly lapping and kissing at her thighs.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:16 am

Vic smirked devilishly as Miki approached, deciding to go a little more dominant this time. The same purred quietly before mewing "On your knees, Pup." She pulled her pants and her panties down around her ankles, making it clear what she expected as she leaned against the wall behind her. Of course, there would be release in it for Miki as well. But she didn't tell her friend this just yet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:10 am

The she-wolf wagged her tail and she followed her into the stall, closing and locking the door behind them before she moved closer to her friend, her ears perked forward.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:39 am

Vic entered not more than a few minutes later, padding into the handicap stall and smirking sensually as she made a come-hither motion with her hand, the Lynx girl remaining silent besides a soft purr that emanated from her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptySun May 07, 2017 6:28 am

Her tail wagged as she watched her go before she too turned and she walked to her class, when it was time she went to the ladies room where she was to meet her friend, her tail swayed softly as she waited patiently for her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptySun May 07, 2017 12:03 am

Vic withdrew her hand and clutched her books tighter to her chest as she was kissed, giggling softly. "See you around," she purred in her delicious accent, turning on a heel to head down the hallway to her own class.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Miki gave a soft nod, biting her lip in an attempt to hold back a gasp as she felt the other's hand on her breast, her ears drooped softly and her tail wagged faster, she shivered at her touch and she softly kissed her cheek, "Okay.." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:47 pm

"Meet me in the ladies room at Norman Hall before your 1:45 class, got it?" Vic purred sensually, not afraid to cop a quick feel by sliding her hand beneath the hem of Miki's shirt and gently squeezing one of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:42 pm

Miki wagged her tail lightly and she kissed her friend back softly, pulling away softly and lightly pressing against her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:08 pm

Vic groggily lead the way to the hall where Miki's first class was located, stealing a glance down the halls to ensure the coast was clear before kissing her friend deeply.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 5:42 am

Miki's tail wagged more and her ears drooped shyly as she blushed heavily under her fur, leaning into her friend and she wrapped her arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 6:05 am

Vic caught up to Miki fairly quickly given her short height, but eagerly put her arm over the she-wolf's shoulders once they were side by side, blushing lightly as she looked up at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:14 am

Miki flicked her tail lightly and she glanced back toward the other, giving a smile and she wagged her tail lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 6:45 pm

Vic held the door open for Miki, watching the she-wolf walk past with genuine affection in her eyes, having seen a whole different side of her over that weekend.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 5:03 am

"Well I've never done anything besides with you, that was pretty much my first time" She said once she had gotten ready, wearing her usual clothes to hide any abnormalities around her groin area and she grabbed her bags, her tail flicking lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:42 am

"Sure you are, but geez, that much?" Vic cooed teasingly, pulling a t-shirt over her head and finally being ready to head out, slinging a small bookbag over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:37 am

Miki rolled her eyes lightly, "Last person I got close to wanted me to burn in hell for looking like this, it wasn't my choice, and its a part of me, I can't really have it removed, besides, besides my facial structure and my hips, I could pass for a guy if I wanted to" She huffed, jolting and letting out a whine as she felt the other's hand slap her ass, she couldn't help but feel her tip poking from her sheath again, the slightest touch was turning her already very sensitive lower body on, "Come on Vic, you know I'm sensitive" She pouted.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:21 am

"It's a travesty they haven't until me. I'm just lucky." The Dane insisted as she pulled on her bra, slapping Miki's ass on the way past her as she continued to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:03 am

Miki flicked her ears and she watched the other, she licked her lips lightly and she got up, shaking herself off and she felt her sheath lightly, shivering at just the slightest contact, "Dang... I didn't think I'd ever be this sensitive... Or find someone that actually likes how my body is.." She mumbled as she went to wash up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roommates, or more? (Bacon)
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next