From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siblings? [Alpha brother neeed] I think there's something more.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Siblings? [Alpha brother neeed] I think there's something more. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings? [Alpha brother neeed] I think there's something more.   Siblings? [Alpha brother neeed] I think there's something more. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 5:05 pm

Lucas yawned as he woke and stretched, checking his phone and smiling as he saw what time it was, he was to go stay with his parents and younger brother for a few days, the alpha stood and yawned, getting dressed and packing before loading up his car and getting in, driving the two hours it took to get from his house to his parent's, he parked in the garage and got inside, he spent time with his parents before they had to head out for whatever reason. He turned his head as he stood in the kitchen making his brother's favorite, "Hey squirt" He chuckled and smiled to him, the alpha could smell his brother's heat, and was using all his willpower not to force himself onto him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

Siblings? [Alpha brother neeed] I think there's something more. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Siblings? [Alpha brother neeed] I think there's something more.   Siblings? [Alpha brother neeed] I think there's something more. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:57 pm

The day had gone by slowly, all because of his heat and school work. The alphas would sit and stare at him with a burning desire, though he brushed them off. His perky ears flicked as the final bell rang out, indicating that school was over. He sighed happily and moved out the door, tail wagging in content at school finally being over for the summer. What also excited him was that his brother was coming to visit their family. Ace settled down on the bus, yearning to get to his house to see his older sibling. The alphas on the bus were all over him due to his heat, so he would just snap at them and growl. Ears pressing back against his head in a threatening manner. His ears shot up when his stop finally came around. He just grabbed all of his belongings and skidded off the bus away from the alphas who were so desperate for an omega. He hobbled to his house and got inside, racing up the stairs to his bedroom. Once he placed down all of his things, he noticed his parents weren't home. A soft frown left his lips as he wondered where they went. Moving down the stairs, his tail wagged when he saw his older sibling. "Hey! I'm so glad you made it," he chirped. Shuffling over to the older male, who seemed to be making dinner.
Back to top Go down

Siblings? [Alpha brother neeed] I think there's something more.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7