From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 1:08 am

"Y-yes sir!" Catherine moaned obediently, the potential for humiliation making her even wetter somehow, the effects noticeable as he thrusted into her.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 1:04 am

He purred as an idea formed into his head, he gripped her waist and slammed into her roughly, "tomorrow your going to tell your business partners you have a meeting with me at my company, you'll come up to my office and change into an outfit, I'm going to fuck your ass over my desk" it was both a promise and a warning, he continued to ram into her, groaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:58 am

"Oh master," Catherine began, sighing wistfully as his wonderful hands traced the contours of her body, "Please fuck me in all three holes, and have no mercy on me as you do it, use me to your liking even if I don't cum, and please," she breathed desperately, her voice becoming a whine, "make me suck your cock right after you've taken my ass. I want it."
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:54 am

He purred at her, running his hands down her sides, "tell me what you need kitty, I'll let you have it" he told her, wanting to reinforce that although he would punish her for breaking his rules he would also pleasure her for doing as he says.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:50 am

"That you, Master," Catherine groaned breathlessly, a puddle on his bedsheets between her legs at this point as her ass stung while he massaged it, "Are a deity, a thing to be worshipped, not questioned, and never disobeyed, Master."
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:47 am

He purred at her, keeping the punishment going for serval minutes, he put the paddle down next to her and began massaging her with both of his hands. He climbed onto the bed behind her and kissed her spine, "tell me what you've learned kitty" he asked, reinstating his pet name for her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:38 am

Catherine yelped yet again, stinging pain flooding her senses along with the arousal that came with being treated this way. The lioness raised her head this time before speaking out. "Oh master, I've been such a bad girl, Cumming before you said! And I even expected to get away with it, I'm glad you're showing me how wrong I was, master, please keep punishing me so it never happens again!"
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:32 am

Clark made no indications of whether or not he accepted the apology, he went about massaging her ass until the redness had dulled - he then brought the paddle down on her opposite ass cheek.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 12:19 am

Catherine yelped as the solid wooden paddle met her sensitive ass, the lioness whimpering for a half second before giving him what he wanted. "Master, I'm so so sorry for thinking I had any control over my pleasure with you. I'll never do it again sir, I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 11:56 pm

Clark purred his approval, stepping closer to her he brought the paddle down on her left ass cheek, already a soft red hue formed on her ass. He massaged the tender flesh waiting for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 11:53 pm

"Ah-argh..." at this point, Catherine was willing to agree to anything if it meant the teasing would eventually stop and she'd finally be allowed to cum, the constant buildup and letdown driving her crazy, overwhelming every rational thought she had with the primal urge to be fucked. "Yes, Master!" She finally screamed out, tail lashing as she desperately mewled, looking back at him pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 11:00 pm

He moved to stand behind her, running his gaze over the view, he gently eased his hand between her legs, chuckling softly when he felt her wetness. She may have been scared but he knew she was also turned on. He thrusted his fingers into her, roughly pleasuring her while he massaged her clit at the same time. Leaving her right on the edge of orgasm, "you are not going to release until I give you permission Catherine, your going to be a good girl for me aren't you? He purred thrusting his fingers into her abruptly, wanting to see if she was ready to make the effort to hold off.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 4:49 pm

"Y-yes master," Catherine whimpered, knowing that his usage of her name meant she was in for serious punishment, dipping her head in shame as she did as he requested and got on all fours on the bed, keeping her head down and resisting the urge to look back to keep the timing of his blows unknown add more excitement.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 8:12 am

Clark took the paddle from her, weighing it in his hand, "hands and knees on the bed Catherine" he told her, a low growl escaping him. "After each spank your going to apologise, state what you did wrong and tell me you'll never do it again, do you understand Catherine?" Much like a naughty child, he never used his pet name for her when she'd done something wrong. Because this wasn't one of his pleasurable punishment, he wanted her to learn after all.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 8:09 am

Oh, fuck... "Yes, Master." Catherine spoke, stripping slowly in front of him and then padding into his office, returning with the paddle he'd asked for and standing meekly before the lion, who towered dominantly over her without even trying thanks to their massive size difference.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 8:06 am

He glared angrily, taking a long calming breath, "stand and strip" he ordered her, crossing his arms and watching her with an anger filled look. "When your done, go to my office and find a paddle." He ordered.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:56 am

Catherine was genuinely lost for words, not entirely sure what to say and struggling for ideas for her own punishment. Meekly, breathily, she muttered "I-I don't know, master," failing him yet again in quick succession. She was sure to be in for it now.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:54 am

He growled again, disapproving of her answer, "that's not what I asked you kitty, this is your last chance to answer me propertly. what did you do? And how are you going to rectify yourself?" he growled out, moving to loom over her dominately.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:52 am

"I-I came!" Catherine blurted out. "I let you down master, punish me as you please sir!" She whined, still keeping her head down and remaining on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:48 am

He stopped again, growling slowly, warningly "I asked you a question kitty, do not make me ask again." He warned her, pausing as he waited for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:46 am

Catherine knelt, whimpering softly to add to the implied trouble she was in, the realization that this might be serious both frightening her and turning her on immensely, the lioness keeping her head down as he paced around her.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:44 am

He made a noise that was between a growl and a purr, he moved her a little away from the window and began to slowly circle her, "and what have you done? And more importantly how are you going to rectify yourself?" He questioned still walking around her slowly. Although it wasn't too often Clark issued a real punishment, he usually have her earn his forgiveness before he would punish her. Abruptly he stopped circling her, "Kneel" he ordered.

(Thanks! Razz)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:38 am

(I noticed that all your RPs with Canadian were the same color, so I made the other thread I made yellow as well)

"That you control when and if I cum- master." She shuddered as his fingers trailed down her spine, though in reality she was ready for whatever he could do to her- or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:35 am

Clark growled when Catherine came without his permission though his body immediately responded and released his large load into her. He pulled out of her, running two of his fingers down her spine, "what did I tell you kitty?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:32 am

Catherine let out a shriek as he pushed into her all at once, the lioness failing to control herself, her pussy clenching tightly around the larger male's cock as she orgasmed, whimpering softly as she came down from the pleasure high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   A New Negotiation Method (Thorita) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next