From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 11:40 pm

“Of course,” Birchwing Replied with a soft purr, happily snuggling up against his mate as Lavenderstar started to groom him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 11:34 pm

"If you want anything else, you tell me" She purred, laying with her mate and holding him like she would a kit while starting to groom him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 7:53 pm

Birchwing smiled thankfully at his mate, giving her a loving lick between the ears. “Could you just give me a tongue bath, then? Groom my entire body?”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:18 pm

"I want to treat you, you need to relax" She cpoed softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 3:19 am

Birchwing Thought for a moment, shuddering as dirty thought after dirty thought crossed his mind while Lavenderstar rubbed against him. “...Have any suggestions of your own?” Mewled the tom after s moment, looking curiously to his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 7:50 pm

"And what would you like me to do?" She cooed, continuing to rub herself against her mate.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm

“You,” purred the tom earnestly in reply, returning the licking as much as he could with Lavenderstar’s tongue covering his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 7:45 pm

"What'll make you happy?" She pouted as she rubbed herself against her mate, lapping at his face.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 7:31 pm

Birchwing leaned receptively into Lavenderstar’s rubbing, but shrugged all the same. “I don’t know that I can.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 1:42 pm

The she-cat watched her mate and she rubbed herself against him, "Come on, loosen up a little" She pouted and licked his head softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 12:26 am

Birchwing didn’t reply to that, still feeling uneasy as he laid down beside his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 3:02 pm

"Its only one night" She mewed, laying their kits down and she moved to her mate, licking his nose softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:33 am

Birchwing pinned his ears back, peeking under the house apprehensively. “...fine...” he finally mewled, wriggling beneath the twoleg home and waiting for his mate once he cleared some cobwebs that had been hanging in the way.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 12:43 pm

"That's the warmest spot around Birchwing" She mewed and sighed, "I can feel leafbare winds coming" She mewed to her mate.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 9:21 am

Birchwing felt his tail flick with annoyance. “Lavenderstar, I don’t know.” The tom mewled hesitantly. “Every single other time we’ve gotten close to twolegs bad things have happened.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 1:50 pm

The leader sighed as she walked with her mate, her tail flicking lightly and she glanced around, noting a random twoleg den, "Under there" She mewed, gesturing to the porch of the twoleg den.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:44 am

Birchwing kept his eyes open for anywhere now, abandoning his previous search for clan camps just for shelter for them for the night.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 pm

The she-cat pinned her ears as she could hear her kits beginning to give sleepy yet hungry mewls as they walked, the queen hoping to find somewhere for them to bed for a short while.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:20 pm

Birchwing pinned his ears back as Lavenderstar predicted a storm, beginning to look for temporary shelter as well as a clan camp if the latter wasn’t an option in time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 5:34 pm

"We need to keep moving, I feel a storm coming in my whiskers" She mewed, her ears pinning as she stood and continued on, trying to hide her own exhaustion, she hadn't eaten much or slept much since leaving, and she knew it was starting to show, the kits were getting hungrier faster, and that was because her milk was beginning to dry up, but it was still too soon for them to just suddenly be off her milk.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 9:10 pm

Birchwing nodded. “I’ll help look as well.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 11:35 pm

She sighed as she sat there, "I'll see what I can do, but you and the kits come first" She mewed sternly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 11:06 pm

Birchwing pinned his ears back, knowing Lavenderstar had a point. “I-I don’t know how to explain it,” The tom murmured after a while, though his ears then perked confidently again. “I just know that it’s what we have to do.” He locked his eyes on hers. “please, Lavenderstar. Trust me.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 9:10 am

The she-cat softly laid the kits down and her ears twitched, "Birchwing... How can we trust anyone from the stars anymore..? After everything that's happened?" She mewed quietly and sighed, sitting and looking to her mate.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 6:16 am

“That’s why I’m bringing it up now!” Replied Birchwing, his mew insistent and full of conviction that his way was right. “Instead of looking for a place for only the two of us, we need to find a place for a proper clan camp.” Glancing to the bundles of fur in Lavenderstar’s mouth, he Mewed “And I know it will be difficult... but look at them. Look at us. Who better to be the first generation, the start of something new and grand?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next