From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Chelsea watched, pushing her ass up further in the air, her tail wagging idly as she waited eagerly to see what he could find to ravage her spotted body.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:02 pm

"Well, stay right there and we'll see" He said as he stood, going to the chest of toys and he began pulling out a few things.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:57 pm

"D-daddy, Master, don't fuck me too too hard, please!" Chelsea whimpered, though she raised her hips and ground back on his cock. "If you hurt it too bad you won't be able to have it again later." Cooing loudly, the she-wolf looked back at him, her head inside her arms, which were crossed atop one of his pillows. Damn, this was gonna be good. And he hadn't even tied her up like earlier yet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 7:16 pm

He gave a light chuckle and he started grinding against her roughly, he flipped her onto her stomach and he pinned her down on her stomach, grinding his bulge against her ass and he nipped at her ears, "Beg for daddy to have mercy on you" He growled.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 7:09 pm

"Mmm, can't wait to be tied up and used every single way you know how to tie a girl up." The teenaged wolf groaned, reaching between their bodies and slipping her hand under his boxers to grip his cock tightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 6:58 pm

He chuckled and lashed his tail, kissing and nipping her neck while he started grinding himself against her, still in his boxers from undressing then finding her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 6:52 pm

"Just treat me the same way and let's forget about the weekend." Chelsea suggested with a low groan, wrapping her arms and legs around his body possessively.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 6:45 pm

He licked his lips and he crawled over her, purring loudly, "Sorry the weekend was a bust" He said while pinning her down softly and he began kissing at her neck.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 6:36 pm

"Well, yeah, but I got so sick at home that I can't come back tomorrow." Chelsea smirked at the half-naked lion knowingly, before tossing her book to the side and making a 'come hither' motion with her hand. "You know what I want."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Wade was in the middle of undressing himself, he jerked his head up and he saw her, "I figured you'd went back to your cabin since you start back up tomorrow" He said and moved to her, purring loudly and he licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Alas, Chelsea was still sitting on his bed, wearing one of her orange bras and then a pair of athletic shorts, who looked up from the romance novel she was reading and shot him a grin. "Poor me, Wade." She pouted, pushing her lower lip out in an exaggerated manner.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 3:12 am

Wade sighed as he unlocked his cabin door and he closed it behind him, going to his kitchen and he grabbed a beer for himself, downing it easily before he made his way to his room, it had been Sunday night when he returned, so he figured Chelsea would have gone back to her cabin by then.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 3:09 am

While Chelsea went to sleep not long after he left, she spent the next day quite busy indeed. After waking up, she slipped into a cheerleading outfit and set up one of the cameras for a nice upskirt as she laid on the bed and masturbated, climaxing several times and getting it all on video for him. Then she turned off the cameras and used the machine on herself in all three holes, at one point simply raising her ass and moaning as she had three massive orgasms in a row from the machine fucking her pussy at max power. After that, she slept again untiil after sunset, where she woke up and eagerly awaited her master's return.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 3:06 am

He purred and let out a grunt as he felt her rubbing the bulge in his pants that was slowly going down, "Damn don't tease me woman, I can't be horny when I'm going to talk to parents of the kids I spend the summer with" He grunted, giving her ass a smack before he grabbed his keys and headed off, locking the door behind him and giving her full reign of his cabin.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 3:00 am

"Yeah..." Chelsea sighed, looking away a little but still returning his caring nuzzle.  She soon returned to her usual upbeat self though, smirking and nipping his shoulder as she spoke into his ear.  "Come back with your A game, Wade.  I expect different, even more extreme stuff. I'll be waiting."  She cooed softly, reaching for his cock and running herbhands over his bulge before cheekily retreating off of the bed to dress herself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:58 am

He cupped her cheek and kissed her softly, "There's food in my personal kitchen if you get hungry, I should be back probably late tonight or tomorrow, since I have to talk to parents and stuff" He sighed, "At least no one is hurt, that would make things a lot worse" He said and nuzzled her softly, clearly not wanting to leave.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:52 am

Chelsea pinned her ears fully now, not bothering to ask what happened beyond what he said. While she knew that this meant their fun was over for the weekend most likely, she still sat up on the bed before asking "What now…?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:47 am

He untied her then he moved to the machine, slowly moving it back and he turned the cameras off, he ran a hand through his mane then he went to find better clothes to wear, "A few of the girls from your cabin got into a fight, one of the younger boys got tangled up in it" He told her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:45 am

Chelsea blinked wordlessly, almost thinking this had to be a joke. Still tied up for now, she watched him move around the bed by following him with her gaze, her ears pinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:43 am

The large lion was gone for a while, before the front door closed and he came back into the room, sighing out, his ears pinned and he began undoing his work on her for now, "I've got to run a few kids home, no idea how long I'll be so I'm untying you" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:36 am

The she-wolf slave perked her ears to try and listen to what was going on outside, lifting her head. She squirmed lightly on account of the dildo that, despite the powered-down state of the machine, was still shoved deep in her asshole.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 1:57 am

He chuckled as he watched her, licking his lips while he continued thrusting his arm into her, he jolted as he heard a knock and he growled, turning the machine off, "Stay quiet" He huffed to her and quickly got dressed, cleaning off his arm and he shook out his mane before he left the room and closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 1:47 am

The slave moaned quietly as she pictured his body, wet and being serviced by other girls. Normally she'd snap something back or beg him not to leave her like that, but instead she let out a loud moan with his whole arm inside her. "Whatever you wish, master, my body is yours to use or ignore..."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 11:34 pm

"Maybe I should just leave you here, add another dildo into your pussy and make you suck on one while I'm out in the lake with the kids, the water rolling down by body, my muscles tense and even some of the older campers giving me massages after working out for a while" he growled in her ear, roughly nipping her ear as he added the rest of his hand into her pussy, thrusting his arm up to his elbow into her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 11:32 pm

Any impending orgasm the slave might have had was cancelled out by the sheer pain of this slap, the girl tensing and howling out as her restraints all jerked taut in unison as she writhed atop the bed, though she quickly began to moan out again as her ass was fucked at full speed, feeling as painful as much as it felt pleasurable as the massive fake dick plowed her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next