From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:04 am

"A-alright." Alex moaned, closing his eyes and gripping the bedsheets until they were tight balls in his hands, the feeling of finally having her tight core wrapped around his cock again sending waves of bliss up his spine. "Wait until you see the things I got while you were gone..."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:49 am

Zora got right to work undressing the male, her tail lashing and she purred, "As long as you fill me up past the brim, you can have me as long as you want" She mewed, getting him undressed fairly quickly, wasting no time and she sat herself on his cock, moaning loudly as she felt him inside her finally after so long.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:40 am

"Undress me, and use me as you please." Alex purred, still clothed, dressed professionally simply because it gave her extra layers of clothing to rip off of him before she could get to the prize, which bulged visibly through his slacks. "But as soon as I cum once, you're mine for the rest of the night."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:33 am

Zora looked over as she heard his command to come over, she purred loudly, walking to him fairly quickly and she straddled him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:25 am

"Atta girl." Alex purred softly, denying the cheetah what she wanted for only another moment or so. Finally, smirking with self-satisfaction, the feline purred out a simple "Stop," gesturing for her to approach him finally.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:16 am

Zora panted heavily, whining needily as she bowed down on the pole and began worshiping it just as he wished.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 6:36 am

"Grind on the pole if you need it so bad." Alex suggested with a shrug, happy to be torturing his needy, heat-stricken boss. "Don't forget what I already told you to do, either. Satisfy me, and I'll satisfy you."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 6:29 am

"But I need you" She whined, continuing to dance on the pole for him, her tail lashing about.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 5:06 pm

"I thought you might have learned to do that at some point in your life," Alex teased, lounging back happily and watching the naked leopardess dance on the pole.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 1:19 pm

"But I don't want that pole" She whined, though moved toward it and she began doing as he wished, swinging on the pole and she wrapped her legs around it, getting the momentum to swing around without touching the ground.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 8:04 am

"Not yet." Alex purred, stopping her with a hand but removing her ball gag. "You see that pole? Go twirl around on it a bit for me. And then, get on your knees and lick it, kiss it, grind on it, worship it with your tongue and your body."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:53 am

The cheetah was about to protest when she was gagged and she let out a whine, lashing her tail, giving him a needy look though she did listen to him, stripping her clothing off, revealing her heat stricken body, her folds swollen and sensitive from her heat and she whined softly, moving toward the male.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:48 am

Alex took Zora by the wrist to his room, shutting and locking the door behind them as he stared down the beautiful woman's body. Though he loved her, and she was needy, Door #2 was his room- and therefore, while in here, his needs came first. A stripper pole had been installed in one corner of the room, and the male purred loudly as he suddenly slipped a ball gag onto the Cheetah, gagging the female to leave her helpless to protest in any understandable vocal way. Laying back on his bed, the male out his hands behind his head luxuriously. Smirking dominantly at the female, his command was simple.

"Strip."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:33 am

Zora leaned up and began kissing at his chin while she slid a hand into his pants, grasping his cock and stroking him softly, "Whatever door gets this hunk of meat inside me the quickest" She panted softly to the male, purring and letting out a soft moan as she felt his touch, "If I really have to pick, door two" She panted to him, nibbling on his ear softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:28 am

"Even after what I heard about your time at camp?" Teased Alex, the younger male continuing to tease the elder cheetah female. "I've got a choice for you to make, Zora!" He purred loudly, his hands leaving her sides and beginning to explore her body, squeezing her butt for now. He flicked his ears towards her door and then his. "Door 1, or Door 2?" He asked, smirking seductively at the female as he could instinctively sense how much she needed him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:20 am

Zora purred as he came over, wrapping her arms around his neck and she pressed against him as she returned his hug, letting out a soft gasp and she moved her hips with his tail, "This is already driving me crazy Alex, I've been wanting you to fuck me for days" She whined, her ears drooped and she pressed her practically overheating body against his.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:10 am

Alex's tail got bushy and the male instinctively turned around quickly in fear, sighing with relief as he realized his surprise guest was only Zora. "Hello there," the tomcat anthro purred, walking up to Zora and hugging her tightly. His tail slipped under her bottoms and just barely ghosted over her pussy lips as he embraced her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:04 am

"I can see those gears turning" Came a coo from behind him, Zora purred loudly and she lashed her tail, squirming as she watched her desired male, shivering as her heat was driving her insane.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 6:58 am

Grinning, Alex put his hands on his hips as he surveyed the work he'd done in the office, cleaning and organizing everything impeccably and just the way Zora would do it if she wasn't constantly busy during office hours. The door to Zora's bedroom was currently closed, leaving no hint of the romantic scene that awaited on the other side. I should get her to make me her secretary instead of an instructor. Then we could hit the slopes whenever we wanted, I could make enough to leave school, and we could spend more time together…
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 5:07 am

Zora found her car and she quickly drove back to the resort, shivering at the thought of Alex completely filling her, she texted him when she had landed, but her texts were silent after that, not telling him how far she was, when she got into the resort, she texted and said she was almost home, she made her way up to their rooms and she searched for him, intending to surprise him and sneak up on him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 4:52 am

Alex had spent whatever time he wasn't working preparing for Zora to come back home, having added an array of new things for them to play with to the closet, new outfits for them both, and was now scattering rose petals across their beds and lighting some nice scented candles, even getting the fireplace going with a little trial and error.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 4:28 am

Zora sighed as her plane had finally landed and she made her way back into the airport building, then grabbed her bags and walked out, purring softly, her heat in full swing and she needed to get back to Alex, sure she had fun with her husband and his new toy while she was away, even spoke with him for a bit about them splitting, but she was craving Alex, she walked out of the airport and glanced around for her car.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 2:31 am

(Works for me Smile )
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 2:04 am

(We can skip to when she's coming back if you want~)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 1:41 am

(Do we wanna skip time in this, or wait until after her appearance in the other thread is over?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]
Page 12 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next