From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HotCocoa86

If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:31 am

Maisy chuckled at Briar. She was such a cute dog. The cat nodded, figuring enough she reached back and straightened the dildo to her pussy, "Not too fast please," she said, wincing, "I haven't had sex with a male in awhile,"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:27 am

Briar sat once the strapon was successfully strapped between her legs and she looked down at it, tilting her head and she licked at the tip lightly, "I'm like a male now!" She yipped and stood, walking awkwardly to her mistress and she mounted onto her, knowing from experience on what to do since she had quite a few litters of puppies before, she curled her paws around her mistress's waist and started humping her, trying to push the silicone cock into her mistress, "Its hard mistress, can you help?" She whined to her, the floppy dildo even harder to push into the other than an actual cock if Briar was a male.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:19 am

Maisy smiled and reached under the pit bull to strap it on. Once successful she stood up and went to her bed, leaning against, her legs spread out. "Now jump up and stick that thing in me," she slurred out, hoping Briar would have instincts.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:08 am

"Anything to make you happy mistress" She yipped and pulled away, sniffing at the dildo and wagging ehr tail, knowing the good feeling from it and she wanted to share it with her mistress.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:08 am

"Anything to make you happy mistress" She yipped and pulled away, sniffing at the dildo and wagging ehr tail, knowing the good feeling from it and she wanted to share it with her mistress.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:02 am

She moaned, "Good dog.." She said softly and bucked her hips faster into Briar, "How would you feel about putting this on and fucking me?" She asked in between moans, lifting the dildo up. "It would make me happy?" She said
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:53 am

Briar wagged her tail and pushed her tongue harder against her mistress's folds, giving her gentle nips while pushing her tongue into her, letting out soft whimpers as she licked her.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:33 am

The Maine Coon groaned and pushed Briars head lightly, forcing her to lick her deeper, "Come on, you can do better then that," she encouraged, still moaning quietly with pleasure. She began to slowly buck her hips towards the pit bulls tongue
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:29 am

The pitbull whined when she pulled away before she moved to her and crouched down, beginning to lap at her folds, wagging her tail heavily and pressed her cold nose against her mistress's folds.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:23 am

Maisy smiled, "Awesome." She said, liking how Briar called her mistress. She let her lick her breast for a moment, enjoying it. But she stood up and slid her shorts and panties off. She grabbed the strap on and set it next to the them. "Ok," she breathed, thinking as if she had her own sex slave. But she knew she wouldn't treat her dog meanly. She crouched down, her legs spread out. "Well briar you may began being a good dog," she smirked
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:10 am

"I understand you fine mistress" She yipped and tilted her head as she watched her remove her shirt, her tail wagged and she started lapping at her mistress's breasts happily, "I like making you happy mistress, I'll do anything" She barked softly and wagged her tail.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:57 am

"Can you understand me good?" She asked, still a bit confused. But she continued petting her, "If you want to make me happy then maybe we could have some more fun with the dildo?" She asked, pointing to the one on the ground. She then took of her shirt, she hadn't put a bra on yet that day.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:52 am

She dropped the dildo and rubbed against her mistress, wagging her tail and lapping at her chin softly, her ears drooped and she nuzzled her, "I don't wanna be a bad girl" She said softly, "I just want mistress happy" She yipped softly.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:42 am

(Meant limits* last time)

Maisy follows her and smiled as she saw the dildo. She had only gotten it for fun. "What? No you haven't done anything wrong." She said and knelt down, petting her, "of course you're a good dog!"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:37 am

The pitbull bounded off toward the bedroom, she found the strapon and sat by the bed, wagging her tail happily, "I found it mistress!" She yipped happily, her head tilting, her ears drooped and she whimpered softly, "Did I do bad mistress? Please I'm good! I'm a good girl!" She whined out.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:32 am

"Um sure?" She said and followed Briar, wondering the milits of this collar
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:24 am

Briar sat and tilted her head, her ears perked, "You're acting weird mistress, do you need that weird thing again? I can fetch it! I like to fetch!" She yipped and stood, intending to find the dildo from earlier, seeming to be able to understand her now.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:11 am

"Very good Briar!" She said giving her a scratch. "Do you know what im saying? Besides that you're good?" She asked, confused yet intrigued at this technology.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:34 pm

The pitbull ran over when she was called, sniffing her mistress thoroughly, her tail still wagging, "You wanted something mistress? I can do a trick!" She yipped and rose up onto her back legs, "sitting pretty" as the trick was called.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:25 pm

Maisy burst out laughing as the questions came pouring out. She waited patiently as Briar began to search the house for this 'new' person. She waited a few minutes before called for Briar. "Briar! Come here pup!" She called for her, wondering if she would understand her now
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:20 pm

Briar barked and yipped when her mistress came home, her tail wagged a mile a minute as she umped at her mistress and licked at her face, her head tilted as she stepped back as the new collar was placed on her neck, she spun around herself in an attempt to sniff the collar, "What is this? Why do I have a new collar? Why'd you leave? Where'd you go? Did you pet other dogs?" came the rapid questions out of the collar's speaker in a female voice, Briar jumped as she heard a new voice and she looked around, "Hey! Who's there? New person? Where?" She barked and started running around the house to look for who she thought was a new person, hearing the voice wherever she went.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Maisy ran in the door, making sure, though hat a she didnt hit air with the door. "Hey girl!" She said happily to Hern no closed the door. She knelt down and breathe deeply before putting the collar on Briar. She made sure no batteries were needed and that it was on. She sighs dans stood up, watching Briar expectantly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 12:52 am

Briar whined and paced the front of the house, waiting for her mistress and barking out loudly, after the first ten minutes of her being alone, Briar tried to find a way to pleasure herself while her mistress was away, she hadn't been able to find anything, even after licking herself for a while, her ears perked as she heard the car and she howled for her mistress, jumping and clawing at the door, her ears back and she whined loudly.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 12:31 am

Maisy knew Briar wanted more and that the eg didn't know where she was going so she hurried. She got in her cawr and drove to town, which was a 15 minute drive. She forgot how long it took and felt bad for leaving Briar like that. She entered the biggest store they had, knowing it had to be here. After walking for a few minutes she found it and grabbed it quickly, as if they were going to disappear. She went into the shortest checkout lane and didn't bother with small talk with the checkout lady. She just nodded thanks after she payed and returned to her car, her hand gripping the dog collar tightly. A dog collar that could translate a dogs thoughts and barks into words, however that worked. She sped home and pulled into the drive way.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 12:23 am

Briar whined when she felt the dildo pulled out of her and she followed close to her mistress, licking at the dildo and trying to get her to continue, her tail was raised and she kept whining at her, not understanding what she was doing and why. The pitbull followed her and leaned into her hand as her ears were scratched, she whined and let out barks when her mistress was out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)   If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If a Dog a Could Talk (Bacon)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next