From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:21 pm

"Maybe stand on the bale sir?" He questioned amd glanced back to him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:09 pm

Tray blinked a bit awkwardly as he shifted around. He didn't understand how he was going to do that. The other was big after all. "I'm not hire sure how to do that," he finally said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:42 am

"I uhh... Did want to try being on the bottom though sir... I just figured it would be nice to let you top" He murmured, his tail flicking lightly.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:49 am

Tray moved himself a bit as he around. "Repay? No. No. This is an insentive for you. You work hard and help this farm become successful. I feel cruel for not giving you something earlier," he murmured lightly. Shaking his head gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:43 pm

He backed a bit toward him, "Sir... I need to repay you..." He murmured, his tail staying raised.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:38 pm

He shuddered once he felt the stallions hot seed shoot inside of him. His cock still twitching, he moaned as the male pulled out of him. Not liking the sudden emptiness that overcame him. He felt the others cum drip down his thighs. And he continued to stay bent over the hay bale. "Mmm?" He questioned. Shifting around on his seat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 10:39 pm

The stallion groaned loudly as he thrust deep into his master, his tip flaring and his cum shooting into the man, he let out a pleasured snort as he slid off his master with a groan, his ears flicked and he turned away from his master, raising his tail, "Sir.." He murmured, glancing back with a heavy blush.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 10:12 pm

Tray shuddered as he released onto the hay before him. Body quivering and shaking from the pleasure he was feeling. Keeping his eyes shut, while he panted and struggled to catch his breath and calm down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:57 pm

The stallion snorted and shifted his weight around as he humped and thrust into his master, breathing heavily, his tail swished and he gave deep and rough thrusts.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:47 pm

The male quivered as the large length finally pushed inside on him. Noticing he had continued to thrust even when he had pushed into him. His body tensed up in pleasure. Moaning as he shut his eyes. Still leaned over a comfortable hay bale. Shifting around to move the stallion deeper inside of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:18 am

The stallion watched his master and quickly got over him, mounting him and holding the human close to him with his front legs and arms while shifting his weight around and trying to thrust into him, roughly humping the man before getting himself inside the man's ass with a loud and deep groan, resuming his thrusts once inside, his tip going deep inside his master with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:16 am

Tray pumped the length and grinned lightly. Deciding to make sure he was all set. He himself shuffled around, bending down to reveal himself. Shifting around, he basically begged for his stallion to continue.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:03 am

The stallion let out a light chuckle, watching him before jolting lightly when he felt his master grasp his cock, he relaxed and leaned toward him while letting out a low groan, his cock emerging more and hardening, he let out a light snort and groaned, shifting his weight on his hooves as he felt pleasure.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:45 am

"Well... I don't mind cleaning you every day. Gives me something to do," he murmured. Noticing the light touches were arousing the male. He smiled and moved his hand toward the others cock. Which was poking out of its sheath. He began to stroke and urge it to come out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:36 am

"I'm probably going to get dirty again tomorrow sir" He said while watching him, unable to stop his cock from slowly peeking out of his sheath, after the night before his master's touch started arousing him, but he wasn't going to push the smaller man around like he would a mare, mares could handle it, unlike humans since they were so much smaller.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:30 am

"Or course I have to, it would be pretty uncomfortable to be woken up and stiff with mud," he murmured. Still peeling off the drying mud. Before grabbing a scrub to clean him completely. He moved to his hooves and pulled the piled up mud from them. Making sure he was all nice and clean. "There, you're now done," he said after the last hoof.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:19 am

"Sorry sir, got myself stuck in that bad spot in the field, I figured I had enough time before it got too wet, guess I didn't" he chuckled lightly and stood still for his master to clean him off, "You don't need to do that sir" he murmured and watched his master, his tail swishing.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:10 am

He watched the other walk off. And could instantly spot his limp member. A soft chuckle coursed through him. He soon had decided to settle down, awaiting the stallion to come back to the barn. He winced as thunder roared from above, and was pleased that the other came back in. He felt bad that he was caked in mud and soaked. He shifted over and instantly got to work cleaning him off. "You are just an absolute mess," he murmured. Still working on cleaning off his fur. Which was caked with a lot of mud.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 3:32 am

He walked back to the field and he chuckled, "No promises there sir" He called back, his cock already starting to hang limp between his legs as he walked, dragging the seeder behind him. It was much later in the day when the stallion finally came back and trudged into the barn, his body caked in mud and he was dripping wet, he had misjudged the storm and decided to work through it, bad idea, he had gotten himself stuck and it took most of the day for him to pull himself out of the mud, at least he finished the field though.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 3:23 am

He nodded and watched the other go. "I'll see you later then! Make sure not to think about it too hard while you're out!" He called toward him. Smiling as he settled back, grabbing the plates and placing them close by.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 3:18 am

"Well then sir, I best get to work, in case you have one planned for when I'm done" He grinned playfully, starting to move to keep planting.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 3:07 am

Tray was pleased that the other had been enjoyable for him. He smiled lightly and scratched at his shoudler. "well, I'm sure I have a few more of those planned for later," he cooed softly. Hoping to tease the other in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 3:05 am

"Very sir" He chuckled lightly, "Its been a while since I've had any interactions like that" He smiled softly and looked to his master.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 2:55 am

"So, was yesterday enjoyable?" He asked. Shuffling around in the place where he sat. Still lightly running a hand over the other. Finishing up his meal, before he placed a plate to the side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 2:50 am

The stallion swished his tail and he relaxed, leaning toward his master, eating in silence, his ears flicking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} Empty

Back to top Go down

Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next