From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:53 pm

The feline's tall twitched in reply, indicating that she heard him. She continued to lap at the males ass, growing a bit excited herself when the male spoke about her being rewarded. Relief flooded through her when he spoke about her resting up. She just continued to obey him, making sure he was fully satisfied with her work.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:51 pm

"Mmm..." Glacierpaw melted into Moonstep's laps, happily purring and smirking back in her direction. "You'll be rewarded for this later, slave, after I'm done with training for the day." Panting, he added "you may rest once I leave for the training hollow, but meet me back there at sundown."
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:44 pm

She obediently moved onto her back. Tail curling as she was wondering what the feline had in mind. Her fur heated as the felines rump moved against her face. Ears pressing back against her head wondering if she should. She soon moved her muzzle up and started to kick at his tailhole. Shuddering as she closed her eyes, struggling to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:25 pm

"On your back." He quietly commanded, prodding her until she obeyed him. When she did, he purred loudly, straddling her body and lowering his rump to her face. "Lick my ass." Came his grunt, his tail flicking up and out of the way as he presented his tailhole to his slave.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Moonstep shifted around as she was prodded in the ribs. Her eyes fluttered open, blinking a bit to get used to the sunlight that flowed into the den. "Mmh?" She questioned. Stretching out a bit, just wanting to sleep more. Though knew she had to wake up if Glacierpaw wanted her up.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:10 pm

In the morning, Glacierpaw prodded his slave's ribs to wake her up, the first of the apprentices in the den to rise.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 10:04 pm

The she-cat wanted to just roll her eyes as the apprentice snuggled close to her. She curled up and found herself growing exhausted. "Okay, master," she murmured. Shifting around to get comfortable, until she managed to drift off into a gentle slumber. Curled up beside the tom, who was gentle during sleep. She was relieved that she could rest up and be ready for what the tabby had for her the next day.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:50 pm

Glacierpaw watched her groom herself tiredly, noting that she seemed to enjoy the variety of flavors she experienced on her own fur. Purring loudly, he snuggled close to her fluffy fur once she was done cleaning herself. "You'll be spending the nights in here with me now, Slave."
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:46 pm

She felt him finally pull his cock out, biting her lips as she felt him wipe his drenched length on her. The warrior moved to stand up, ears pressed against her head still. Relieved that her new master gave her a choice, before moving off to his nest. The toms watched her eagerly, as if yearning to get a piece of her. She just swished her tail and followed after Glacierpaw in a strut. Teasing the other males, who were complaining about her leaving. She settled down beside him and began cleaning herself off. Shuddering at the different tastes she experienced, though was soon done after a while of grooming.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:42 pm

Panting softly, Glacierpaw finally pulled out of her, though not without cleaning off his cum-covered cock by wiping it against one of the only clean patches of fur left on Moonstep. Purring loudly as he surveyed her looks now that she was totally covered in seed, the male purred "You may now clean yourself, either here in public or alone with me in the apprentice's den. It is your choice." With that, the tired male went to rest in his nest, disappearing into the apprentice's den.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:40 pm

Moonstep shuddered as the apprentice roughly thrusted into her a few more times. Mewling when she was filled with his warm cum. Ears twitching as the male jumped her for a while, listening to the sound of squelching as he moved. Once the other emptied into her, he felt his weight fall into her. She panted and regained herself, relieved he was seemingly finished.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Snarling, Glacierpaw gave the female a few more rough thrusts before stuffing her ass with his cum, continuing to hump Moonstep for quite some time until the last of his seed squirted into her tail hole, at which point the male simply laid atop her and panted heavily, nipping at her ears a few times.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:23 pm

She rolled her eyes as he spoke about her five partners that she had. Though she never had actually done anything with them. Shuddering and jerking as he continued to roughly pound her. "That sounds good, master," she murmured, fur heating up due to the thoughts that ran through her head.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:17 pm

"None? After five partners? They must be worse at this than I thought." Growling angrily, the male continued to yank on her scruff between his jaws as he did away with her. "Don't worry slave, we'll find you some good ones before long now that I have you to myself all day, every day."
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:12 pm

She was relieved that her master would tolerate her disobedience this one time. Her tail twitched more as he thrusted faster into her. Causing her to slightly move with his own body. "Y... Yes master," she said gently. Indicating that she had heard him quivering as he pounded her rougher. "Fetishes? I don't have any yet, sir," she said sheepishly. Maybe the tom could try something on her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:09 pm

"I'll tolerate your disobedience this one time." Glacierpaw grunted, beginning to thrust slightly faster, groaning quietly at the tightness of this new, unexplored hole. "After this it will lead to you being punished however I see fit." Snarling, he began to hump her even faster, biting deep enough into her scruff to draw a tiny trickle of blood as he growled "What are your fetishes, slut!?"
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Moonstep huffed as her face was pushed into the earth beneath her. Body jolting as the tabby thrusted into her. Pleased to know he was allowing her to adjust to his size, instead of going straight to being rough. Her tail continued to twitch, ceasing all movement as the tom continued to pound into her. "S... Sorry, Master," she mewled quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:01 pm

"Stop struggling, slut!" Glacierpaw hissed, using a forepaw to force her muzzle into the earth beneath them as he started to slowly thrust within her, giving her time to adjust since he was gonna use her ass wether she liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 8:57 pm

Her ear twitched as Glacierpaw stopped thrusting. She struggled to keep down a whimper of unhappiness. Though knew well to not argue against her new master. Her tail twitched as he pulled out of her pussy, jerking when he shoved into her ass instead. A mewl left her as she scraped at the ground. Fur slightly bristling from the pain she had felt. Kicking around to try and get the gray tabby off of her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 8:50 pm

"Atta girl." Purred the male softly, stopping his thrusting and simply enjoying the feeling of her juices rushing over his cock and her core contracting around his length. When her climax subsided eventually, Glacierpaw didn't even dismount her. Instead, the gray tabby simply took his cock, slackened with her cum, and pushed it into his slave's ass all at once.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Moonstep swallowed as she remembered to address him as master. Mewling out as he picked up his pace, causing her body to shudder and jerk at the intense pace. "M... Master!" She corrected herself, hoping Glacierpaw would be pleased that she had corrected herself of the mistake she had made. After a minute or two. She finally reached her climax, shuddering and tearing her claws into the soil below.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:14 pm

"Address me as your master, slut!" Glacierpaw reminded Moonstep not-too-gently, quickly ramping up the speed at which he was fucking his slave until it was almost a breakneck pace, the tom eager to hit his release once more while not particularly caring wether or not she would climax, and yet his thrusts were still pleasurable, if maybe a bit overwhelming, for his girl.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:14 pm

Her gaze followed the male who still paced around her. Though she noticed he came to a halt behind her. Tail twitching as it was lifted out of the way of her core. Her eyes narrowed when he continued to speak, before they widened when Glacierpaw spoke about how she wanted more than just a one time thing with Gingerstar. Her fur continued to heat up in embaressment. She nearly wanted to jump away when the apprentice mounted her. She mewled when he started to ram into her. Causing her claws to dig into the ground below, trying to keep herself steady. Ears still pressed against her head, legs moving in slight panic as the apprentice pounded into her. "G... Glacierpaw!" She squeaked, shifting around as if trying to throw the male off.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:00 am

"I admire you," Glacierpaw continued, his pacing slowing down until he stopped directly behind her, using his paw to lift her tail out of the way so he could survey her pussy, "because you work so hard for what you want." Knowing he'd have to explain himself to the crowd, he continued. "Instead of mating with Gingerstar one time, you chose to refuse, knowing full well that slavery would be the punishment." Mounting the she-cat, he purred loudly "And we all know you want to be used like a slave bitch, so congratulations on getting exactly what you wanted." Smirking devilishly, he rammed his clan into her pussy all at once, not minding that the cum of about three other toms slightly stained his own fur as he began to ram into her.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:53 am

She was relieved that the tom finally dismounted her. Gaze still following him as he moved around, observing her in the state she was in. A soft whimper left her throat as the other made sure to show her his throbbing cock. Closing her eyes as a few more toms added their cum onto her. She shifted and squirmed, wanting to just get up and run. But knew she would probably be killed for that. Moonstep knew she had to toughen up and pill through to the best of her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)   Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you sure you love me? (PAFP Tom needed)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next