From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care   I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 5:53 pm

Shadowclaw snarled when the apprentice revealed himself and he whirled in his direction, unsheathing his claws and baring his teeth. He stared into the apprentice's eyes and saw the glimmer of honest fear in his eyes, but Shadowclaw didn't care.

"Don't bother apologizing to me. I'm taking you to see Bluestar. I'll make sure she knows you trespassed without a second thought on our territory." The warrior sneered and nodded in the direction of his camp. "Move it."
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care   I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Duskpaw found himself bristling as Shadowclaw came near. His blue eyes shifting around on slight panic. He decided to try and make his way out of the Lightningclan territory and back into his own. But as he stepped to the side, his fur bristled as crackling was heard under his paws. He muttered a few curses, stilling up his body. Not wanting to be found and torn to shreds. His ears flattened when the cat before him had turned in his direction. And he instantly flattened himself out, nor wanting to get into any fight now. "I... I'm sorry Shadowclaw! I didn't see where I was going and I ended up here," he shuffled on his feet. That was true, that happened. And he also knew the other cat because of meetings at every full moon.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care   I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 12:41 pm

"You two head back to camp, I just wanna hang out for a little," Shadowclaw called out to his two clanmates over his shoulder in his usual deep tone of voice. They had just completed a border patrol and had found no signs of intruders. Watching his two friends pad away, he turned his head forward again and walked slowly in the direction of the border to his clan - Lightningclan.

He growled quietly in his chest as memories flooded back to him, memories of his almost lover being carried back covered in scratches from a border battle that had occurred between the two clans. He had died from his wounds. And Shadowclaw swore that the enemy clan would feel his wrath eventually.

He padded close to the apprentice and stopped, not noticing the intruder as he absentmindedly stared ahead.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care   I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 12:19 am

((Alrighty~!))

Duskpaw had decided to sneak out of camp, wanting to go on his own little hunting trip while he was out and about. His tail was held high in delight as he trotted along down a small slope. His ears flicked as he scented some prey nearby. It seemed to him that it was a few rabbits. It was always a blessing to see rabbits on Sageclan territory. He guessed that they enjoyed to feast on the delicious plants they had. Or they just liked to wander. He continued to stalk around, his nostrils were too fixed on the scent of rabbits. So he didn't notice he stepped over the border onto another clans territory. His tail flicked, still raised happily as he snooped along. Hearing a voice, he froze up and looked around on sheer panic.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care   I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 11:47 pm

(I'd prefer if you start, I can roll with whatever you come up with! And don't worry about it, I understand completely.)
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care   I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 8:44 pm

Name: Duskpaw
Appearance: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care 5907719_orig
Personality: he's always cheerful, and likes to have fun. He seems as if he is still a kit on the inside, but he's still growing. Though, he is a good apprentice and teacher when he needs to focus and work. Likes to joke and tease.
Other: he thought he was straight, but found he had a crush on the medicine cat apprentice.

((Would you like to start or I? And sorry for the late reply, I've been very busy!))
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care   I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:35 am

Name: Shadowclaw
Appearance: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care Pic6010

Personality: Aggressive and protective of his clan. As a member of Lightningclan, he feels animosity towards rival clans. Rest in roleplay.

Other: His first gay crush was killed in battle.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care   I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:48 pm

That sounds good~! I like that Smile
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care   I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:04 am

How about your character is an older apprentice and mine is a young warrior, and your character trespasses on mine's territory and then we go from there?
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care   I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:21 am

Hmm, the plot I have in mind is that is a forbidden relationship. Probably with a cat from one clan and a cat from another? And they seem to meet when one accidently crosses the others boarders. Idk XD
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care   I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 2:06 am

Awesome! So it's a M x M. What plot did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care   I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 10:55 pm

here's the thread~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care   I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't wanna care {Fireblaze} like I wanna care
Page 1 of 1