From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When The Park Reopened [Jay]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

When The Park Reopened [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:54 pm

"It just depends sometimes, the majority of the time the female side takes over and all I want is someone an my back trying to fill me with eggs, but when the male side takes control, all I want to do is mount anything in sight, I've never actually had a successful mating season, since no other diplodocus have been in here with me" He explained, glancing toward the larger diplo.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:17 am

"How does that feel? Both your male and female parts counteracting with one another?" He asked. That must be pretty weird to feel that. So the male probably wanted someone to mate him, yet wanted to find any other diplodocus that is in heat. That was pretty interesting, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:40 am

"I'm the same, the only time I actually want to have a herd, is through mating season, but I think its just my male and female parts counteracting one another" he said and walked him around their enclosure, his tail swaying as he walked.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:37 am

The male snorted lightly as he followed the other around. "Eh, I'm not fond of having a herd right now. I'm still young, young ones could wait," he said. Following the other slowly. He himself was pretty awkward and sheepish, what that meant in this situation was something that he didn't know. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:23 am

"I don't think the humans understand our ways, they must really think one of us is truly a female, they've given me strange smelling food before, but I never ate it, it didn't smell like normal leaves like everything here does" he explained, beginning to show the other male around, noticing Astro was larger than him, possibly older? Ore clearly the more dominant between them?
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:20 am

Astro nodded his large head, a bit surprised at the statement he was told. "Cool, that's really weird. I was just expecting you to be a male," he said. The other definitely looked a lot like one, the large build and everything. He was a bit taken back by the female parts on the Dino. But he guessed he could get used to it. Besides, everything wasn't centered around his likes and dislikes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 11:14 pm

"Sort of, I have the body type and appearance of a male, but I have male and female parts, I found that out the hard way when mating season came around when I finally matured" He said and turned his head to watch the other male, "But I think the humans think I'm female, other wise I think they would have put a female in here instead of you, I can't really understand them, but they want a herd apparently" He said, turning his long body around and walking with the new male.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:48 pm

Astro returned the greeting as he watched the other. "Yeah, but hey, you finally get to see another," he mused. Watching as the other sniffed at him, he didn't mind. Shifting around a bit as he sniffed and observed the other. "So, your a male?" He questioned. Moving around the diplodocus curiously. Tall lashing and swaying around lazily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:17 pm

Titan stopped when the two met half way and his tail lashed as a form of greeting, "I figured they'd leave me alone in here for a long time" He said as he sniffed at the other diplo, standing within a neck's reach, he quickly started to wonder, which of them was going to become the dominant, there needed to be some form of higher and lower status between the two.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:11 pm

Astro had found himself being allowed to see another diplodocus. Of course, he was stoked. What kind? Was it a he? A she? Well... He wasn't at all quite sure. His tail lightly swayed as the gates soon had opened. Spotting the other diplodocus. Watching as the other had seen him also, and made its way over. He called back to the other. Working his way towards the other. Excited to see that it was a young adult, just like him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:50 am

Sure thing~

Titan, a young adult diplodocus sighed softly as he walked around his enclosure, whipping his tail around effortlessly, he was lonely and wished for someone to join him, his enclosure was big enough for a herd, but there was no herd to be with for him, at least, that's what he thought, but today, the humans opened the gates and on the other side, was another diplodocus, Titan perked up and he let out a bellow to the other diplo, lumbering toward where the gate was.

http://pre01.deviantart.net/27e7/th/pre/i/2012/334/5/c/diplodocus_longus_by_tuomaskoivurinne-d5mluh4.png <--- The pic was really big so here's the link Razz
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:35 am

May you make the starting post~?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:30 am

Here we go~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When The Park Reopened [Jay]   When The Park Reopened [Jay] Empty

Back to top Go down

When The Park Reopened [Jay]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: