From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:09 am

Jay breathed out as he felt the other start to thrust into him. His body right and a bit tense, but he loosened up quite quickly. Finding himself slightly moving from each thrust. Body quivering as he lightly preened the others feathers while he thrusted into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:07 am

He nodded and continued preening his feathers while beginning his slow and smooth thrusts, he panted softly and move his tail feathers down as he thrust, sending himself deeper into the cloaca of the other male.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:05 am

The smaller bird let off a light noise as Damien had finally pushed in his hard cock. Shutting his eyes Ashe calmed down for a moment. "Okay, you can move," he spoke lightly. Enjoying the other preening at is his feathers. It soothed him greatly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:03 am

He gave a nod and he preened the other male's feathers while slowly pushing into his cloaca, letting out a deep groan, feeling the warmth wrap around his cock.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:55 am

Jay nodded lightly, "yeah... I'm ready," he spoke softly. Feeling the others hard member was still prodding against him. He was eager for the other to just sink into him. His beak nuzzled into the others shoudler. Before moving so his head could rest down. Shifting his hips lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:52 am

"Ready?" he asked softly once he was completely hard and he prodded against his cloaca, gripping onto Jay's hips and nuzzling him softly, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:51 am

Jay clamped his beak down as he felt the hardening penis brush against his cloaca. Moving his hips back against the others own as he moved his hands to grab hold of him. A keeping a light hold as the other pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:49 am

He nuzzled Jay and rubbed his hardening penis against his cloaca, letting out a low groan, his beak slightly agape as he moved his hips against Jay's
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:43 am

Poor little Jay didn't have an external penis like Damien did. He had a cloaca, since he was a Blue Jay. So the red bird, it must be different to mate then how he knew to. Jay let off a light noise as the other moved his hips up against his own. Looking down, he noticed something poking against him. And saw that it was the others penis. He looked back up shyly as he grinded his hips back up against the others own.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:33 am

He smiled and started grinding his hips against the blue jay's, continuing to nip his neck gently while holding his hips. The red bird happened to be a species that had a penis, proven by the penis slowly starting to emerge from the slit between his legs and poke against Jay.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:15 am

He smiled lightly as he felt the other nip at his neck. Shuddering as hands ran up his body. He soon had moved to thread his fingers up into the others waist. Cooing lightly as he pressed his head against the other males shoudler. Excited greatly, especially doing this with his first mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:10 am

The red bird smiled and removed his pants as he walked over to the blue bird, crawling onto the bed and pushing him down softly, starting to lightly nip his neck, his hands beginning to travel the jay's body.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:04 am

Jay had made his way into his room. Moving onto his bed as he looked at the other. Deciding to get rid of the only piece of clothing he and. Lightly moving it to the side. His wings stretching out a bit from being cramped up in the hood.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:01 am

He nodded and got up, heading to put his cub in the sink as well then following after the other bird, stretching his wing slightly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:58 am

Jay thought where. And decided in his room. He had a pretty big bed, surprisingly enough. So he hoped the bed was enough. "We can use my room," he said. Brushing up against the other bird as he moved to place his mug in the sink. Making his way to his room. Looking back to see if the other was following along.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:55 am

"I did say whatever you wish, so, where to?" he asked with a smile, he could already feel his arousal rising just from them talking about what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:49 am

The Blue Jay was really enjoying the affection that he was being given. He soon had finished up the hot chocolate. Before he lightly shifted around to face him. "Maybe we could go ahead and try," he said. Resting his beak against the others own.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:47 am

"Whatever you decide" he said and nuzzled him, smiling softly. "It is a nice colour, I like it" he smiled, continuing to nuzzle the other male and rubbing their beaks.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:36 am

"I'm a little tired, but I'm a little excited for my first time, after all," he spoke. Brushing his beak against the others own. "I try to maintain the place, though it's a bit hard," he said. Shifting as he stretched out a bit. Drinking from his cup as he looked around his home. "It's also a very nice color. That's what I liked about it," he said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:33 am

"Anything you want to do is fine with me" he said after taking a drink from his cup and he rubbed their beaks together, his feathers slightly ruffling before relaxing again, "You do have a nice place" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:30 am

Jay took a sip of the hot liquid. Relishing in its taste. "Good, I still didn't want you to wake up with a crooked back," he said. Leaning into the others hold, he was growing a bit tired himself. But he kept awake. Humming lightly as he looked up to the other. "Is there anything you have in mind? Or just sleep and wait till later?" He cooed. Shifting a bit to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:25 am

"I believe the couch is no longer needed" he chuckled and followed him after grasping the hot chocolate, nudging his way behind the other bird and holding him close softly, giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:22 am

"Eagles? I've seen a few of their courting displays. And that is also a very amazing sight," he said. Finding the hot chocolate packets, and poured them into the hot milk. Making sure that was mixed up, he nudged a cup over to Damien. "You still want to sleep on the couch?" He hummed. Lightly brushing past the other bird, making his way over to the couch to sit down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:17 am

"I don't think you have to" he said softly then gave him a little bit of space to move around, "At least we aren't eagles, they fly and lock talons then plummet down, I'd never be able to get a mate if I was an eagle" He chuckled. He watched the jay, hoping the two of them wouldn't just be a one or two night thing.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:14 am

"I had to say, it was pretty interesting," he hummed. Feeling arms snake around his waist. Enjoying the attention that he was given. "You did have me interested all the way through," he spoke. "Now, you still in the mood for some hot chocolate? I just hope I don't have to re-heat the milk," he said. Knowing he probably won't need to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next