From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 11:11 pm

"The races were always fun, flying through hoops and doing tricks while trying to knock others off the track" He chuckled, "That's actually how I lost my wing, I was knocked off the track and I landed on my wing, it was so badly damaged that they had to remove it" He said. "Traveling? I've been everywhere, I've got enough money to travel the world about ten more times before I'm out of money" He chuckled, "And still getting some, because the race track rules caused my injury, so ever time there's a race I get some of the profits now" He stated.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 11:02 pm

He nodded lightly with interest. "That's cool, how were the races? And when you started to travel, where did you go?" He asked. Looking up towards the other bird, definitely curious to know more. Still eating at the meal he had made, it was most certainly delicious. He hoped Damien liked it, which he probably did. Because he wasn't dying from it... So that was good.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:51 pm

He listened and nodded softly, "I grew up with a large family, though my mother had different mates so none of us knew who's father was who's" He explained, "I used to be in races before I had to get my wing amputated, then I just started traveling, mostly out of boredom." He explained.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:15 am

Jay looked over to Damien, smiling as he leaned back a bit. "Well, I'm talented in theatrical arts, and I'm also good at cooking, as you can tell," he mused, his wings shifting a bit against his back as he stayed settled back beside the other bird. "I was the only child, and I've been living by myself for a while now," he added.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:38 am

Damien chuckled and followed him, sitting beside the blue jay with his food and he too started eating, his wing stub twitched and he flicked his tail feathers, "So, despite loving my body, for reasons unknown to me" he teased, "Tell me about yourself" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:34 am

Jay rolled his eyes a bit as he moved his head back to rub his beak against the others own. "Aw, you're too sweet," he cooed lightly. Before he moved to settle down on the couch once more. Eating at his breakfast happily. He always enjoyed to cook, especially in the morning. It just helped him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:20 am

"That, and not having you close" he grinned, walking up behind the other male and wrapping his arms around him.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:17 am

He glanced back as soon as Damien made his way down the stairs. Amusement glinting his eyes at the others exhaustion. "I'm making breakfast, did the delicious smell wake you?" He chortled softly as he finished up the breakfast. Putting a plate covered in food aside for the other, before making his own.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 11:22 pm

The red bird smelt breakfast being cooked not too long later and he woke, yawning and clacking his beak lightly, getting out of bed and walking to the kitchen while yawning again, his feathers fluffed.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 11:01 pm

The Blue Jay came back and smiled in amusement as the other basically took up the whole bed. He dried himself off quickly and pulled on some clothes. Making his way down the stairs. Deciding to just whip up some breakfast. He enjoyed making breakfast. Settling back as his wings and tail ruffled up happily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 10:57 pm

Damien mumbled and snored as he slept, rolling over and taking up the entire bed once Jay had gotten up, his tail feathers flicked slightly as he slept.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:44 pm

Jay later awoke, blinking his eyes a bit as he stretched out lightly. Deciding to get up and go take a shower. He didn't want to disturb the other. So he did his best to slip out of the others hold. Making his way to the bathroom as he got in his shower. At least in this house, the shower was fairly big. It gave him a lot of stretching room.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:10 pm

He let out a yawn as he fell into a deep sleep, he twitched and gave soft tweets as he slept, murmuring quietly and draping his wing over Jay.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Jay smiled as he shifted around a bit to get comfortable. Nuzzling up into Damien as he soon had drifted off into a gentle sleep. Wings lightly stretching out as one lightly rested against the others body.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:40 am

"Lets" he murmured and relaxed, letting out a yawn and stretching, he gave Jay a smile before he dozed off.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:34 am

Jay smiled lightly as he soon shifted so he was lying down, pulling Damien with him. After all that. The small bird was pretty tired. He yawned as he settled close to the other. "Let's get some sleep," he finally spoke.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:30 am

"Love you too" He panted out and rubbed is beak against Jay's, nuzzling him and smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:28 am

Jay quivered as he felt the other release inside of him. Pulling him close as he rubbed his beak against him. Panting lightly as his eyes were still slightly hazed over. That felt amazing, and he was glad to finally be able to have his first time. Especially have it be like that. "Love you," he soon spoke out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:26 am

The slightly larger bird let out a loud groan as he slammed himself into the other male one last time before he came, keeping their groins pressed together and laying over Jay.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:25 am

The blue jay let off a soft cry as he soon had release onto the others member. Body shaking as he felt the cock push into him roughly. Pleasure still coursing through him, riding out his orgasm on the offers cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:23 am

The red bird let out loud chirps as he started to thrust rougher, feeling his climax nearing fast as he pressed his body down onto the blue bird's body.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:22 am

Jay's wings had slightly started to spread out. Shifting around from the pleasure he was feeling. Moaning and chirping out in pleasure from the rough thrusts that the red bird sent into him. Shuddering as he found himself close to release.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:18 am

He pulled Jay up slightly and started to thrust even harder, his wing flared out and stretched over the bed as he thrust, his beak clacking as he thrust and he let out deep groans.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:16 am

He let off soft, light chirps from each and every hard thrust. Body quivering as the thrusts grew quick and ruthless. And he was enjoying that quite a bit. He shook as he continued to preen his feathers the best he could. It as hard doing something and being fucked at the same time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:13 am

He let out low grunts and his thrusts slowly started to get harder and faster, he kept his tight grip on Jay's hips and he started eventually giving rougher thrusts, panting softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} Empty

Back to top Go down

Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: