From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rainstep~

Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:46 pm

"You didn't stay in the tub like I told you to," he said. Noticing the dog come over and lay over him. Shuddering as he felt his tongue lap at his face and neck. Moaning as he felt the canine lick and nip his neck. Blushing sheepishly as he shifted slightly. "Next time, if you actually do something. You might get something," he said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:41 pm

The alpha followed his omega around and he jumped onto the couch, pouting and laying his body over his omega's, licking at his face and neck, But why He whined and nuzzled him, giving his neck licks and nips, marking the omega as his.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:30 pm

Drake managed to swallow the sandwich sooner or later. Coughing gently as he rubbed his face, still draining the tub. "But no, I told you," he said. Once he was finished draining the tub, he made his way out of the bathroom and sighed. Soon sitting down on the couch. Wiping his face off. Stretching out his back as he yawned. Slightly tired, but didn't plan on going to sleep yet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:22 pm

Blue gave a whine and he lapped at the omega's face whenever he was within range, But peanut butter The dog whined and followed him around the house, his ears drooped and he tried to look as cute as he could in attempts to get some peanut butter from his omega, completely forgetting what happened whenever dogs ate peanut butter.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Drake groaned as he noticed the mess the canine had made. "Come on, I told you not to make a mess. Bad alpha," he scolded lightly. Of course he wasn't getting his sandwich. He just took whatever he had left and wolfed it down quickly. He moved to grab a towel, cleaning up the water. Grabbing another towel to dry off the wet dog. Cheeks still stuffed with a sandwich. He moved and grabbed the dog. Drying him up as best he fore going back up to the bathroom and draining the water.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:14 pm

He tilted his head and sat in the water, until a scent caught his nose, Peanut butter! He barked out happily and he tried to jump out of the tub, slipping and crashing to the floor, water getting everywhere and he knocked a lot of things down before he ran out of the bathroom, skidding to a stop in front of the omega and he sat down, rising up and crossing his paws over one another, Beg! He barked and tilted his head, panting happily and staring up at his omega with large eyes, oblivious to the mess he had just made.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:10 pm

"I don't know, I guess the Internet?" He said. Shrugging lightly as he stayed settled back. Well. I need to go down and get myself soemthing to eat. Just call if you need out. I don't want you running around while your dripping like a waterfall," he said. Petting ten dogs head, moving out the door and headed down the stairs. Finding himself something to eat as he sighed happily. Eating a peanut butter sandwich.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:05 pm

The canine wagged his tail and he sat down in the water, I do enjoy water a lot, my old master said it was strange because the rest of my litter hated water, much like stupid cats He said and bared his teeth at the thought of cats, Cats aren't smart, all they do is lay around, I don't know how you humans like them He let out a huff and he watched the omega, his head tilted and ears perked.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:01 pm

"It seemed like you were when I first saw you," he chuckled lightly in amusement. Managing to completely clean the dirt off of the dog. Shifting back as he smiled lightly. "And you seem like you enjoy the fact of swimming. Because you were so excited to just hop into this bathtub," he said. Smiling as lightly scratched the top of the canines head. Sitting back as he wiped off his hands.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:55 pm

You're scent... Just absorbed me, I was lost when I lost your scent He explained, shuttering as he remembered the scent, I cant explain how your scent hit me He chuckled, he panted and he got comfortable in the water, I love swimming, my old master always got mad when I wouldn't get out of the pool He stated.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:43 pm

Drake leaned over and lightly began washing the dirt off of the dog. "Really? Was my scent that strong?" He asked. He didn't even know how his scent smelled. So he was pretty much curious as to how it smelled. Did his scent smell sweet? Bitter? He didn't know. He guessed he was just oblivious to it. "I see you like baths," he mused. Still washing the dog. Grabbing for the shower spray as he hosed down the dog. Making sure he was back to his old, beautiful white color.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:35 pm

My mother? I was taken from her to be with my old master's children, but they just disappeared one day... That was a few days ago and I was stuck in the back yard, until I jumped over after catching a wiff of your scent He explained and he jumped into the tub, looking toward the omega and perking his ears, I don't remember my real mother much, just her scent He stated.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:29 pm

"Yeah, she's most certainly nice. Wasn't your mother nice?" He questioned in amusement. Soon he. Feeling a tongue lap at his face as he smiled. "Luckily, the collar is waterproof. So you can still talk to me while your sitting in the bath," he said. Chuckling lightly as he shifted back. "Yeah it's bath time. Your all dirty," he mused. Patting the side of the tub as he waited for the canine to get in. Settling on the toilet that was close by.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:21 pm

Well... Mother human seems nice He stated and started licking at the omega's face, pressing his filthy body against the omega's again while continuing to lick him, his cock had finally gone back into his sheath after his knot shrunk the rest of the way, Bath time? The alpha asked the omega as he saw the tub filling with water, Blue loved water, his past owners always had a hard time getting him out of the pool whenever his master's children were in the pool.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:18 pm

Drake blinked lightly as he noticed the alpha come skidding around to the bathroom. Snorting lightly as he tumbled from nor being able to get a grip on the floor. Moving to still fix at the bath. Feeling paws on his shoudlers as he hummed lightly. "Yeah, my mother gave me a collar so I could understand my pets. And I guess it still works," he said. Making sure the bath was the right temperature. He turned to look over to the dirty canine.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Blue perked up as he heard the whistle and he ran over, crashing into the room and tumbling to the floor, Ow He gave a whine before getting up and standing behind the omega, rising onto his back legs and placing his front paws on the omega's shoulders, You understood me? He asked with a tilted head, shocked that the human actually understood him.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Drake noticed that it actually worked and he sat back. Listening to the other complain. "Yeah, your filthy, well, while you go chasing around nothing I'll be upstairs readying a bath for you," he said. Rolling his eyes in amusement as he stood up. Moving to place the old collar away. Before he soon headed up the stairs towards his bathroom. Shifting over to the tub, he worked on filling it up with water. Grabbing everything he needed to wash the dog. A cloth, a cup, and a cup. He might need to go out and get some dig shampoo. But he was sure for now they were fine. At least he had this little nozzle that sprayed water. He whistled as he waited for the dog to come up to where he was. The dog was pretty amusing, especially hearing the dog just run around and try to find the voice to what sounded like another alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Blue wagged his docked tail when the omega came over and his ears perked as he saw the collar, sniffing at the object before watching it get placed on his neck, he got up and paced around a little before looking to the omega as he spoke, I honestly don't see how you think you can understand me human omega, just placing this new collar on me too? Seriously? Not even before a bath? I mean look at me, I'm filthy! Blue let out barks and growls as his voice rang out through the collar, the canine alpha jolted when he heard his voice and he growled, thinking another alpha was around and he started running through the house to find the other alpha, I will find you other alpha! I will keep you from my omega! He barked out, the collar translating his barks and making them into words through the collar.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:55 pm

Drake got up and staggered lightly. Finding his boxers, he decided to slip those on. Moving to find the collar that he had. He found it hanging up in his room. Taking it lightly, he made his way over to the canine that was lying on the old dog bed that he had. He was probably going to need a new, bigger one. He settled down beside him, taking off the collar that the canine had on, before he soon had removed the tags and placed them onto the collar he had. Before finally placing the collar the canine had on and replacing it with the one he had just fetched from his room. "Okay, is this still good enough to work? What's your name?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:48 pm

Blue sat down once his knot shrunk enough to pull out and he started cleaning himself off, his ears flicking as he heard the omega shuffle and whine, his knot still had a bit of time to shrink fully, so as the canine got up and explored the house, his thick red cock swayed between his back legs. He found an old dog bed and he sniffed at it, barking out to himself and making himself comfortable on the dog bed he had found.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:44 pm

((Okay ^w^))

He let off a surprised noise as he felt a wet tongue lap at where they were joined. After what seemed like years, but really was just another half an hour. He finally felt the other pull out. His body shuddering as he blushed sheepishly. Nearly whining from how empty he felt, but was sure that the alpha would give him more when he went back into heat. His mind pondered on something, it wasn't long ago that mankind was able to make a collar for their pets so they could communicate. And then he remembered, he had one stored in his home somewhere. Because his mother had given it to him to put on his old dog that he used to have.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:37 pm

The alpha growled when the omega wasn't speaking back, Stupid humans and not being able to understand! He snapped his jaws and seemed to let out a sigh, he shifted his weight again and waited for his knot to shrink, it would probably be a long while, so the dog turned slightly and started lapping at where they were joined together, figuring this would help his knot shrink faster so he could pull out and mark his omega.

(Sure~ Chur choice on if Drake already has the collar or has to go and buy it lol)
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:31 pm

Drake blinked slightly as he looked towards the dog. Raising an eyebrow as he wondered why he was even barking at him. Did he do something wrong? Or was it because the dog was trying to speak and nothing was happening? That was probably it. Damn it, he hated not being able to hear what the alpha even was trying to say. He shifted up a bit, trying not to move. When he felt the large member within him he shuddered.

((Should there be a collar to do that? :0, that sounds pretty cool))
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:24 pm

Blue panted heavily and he shifted his weight on his paws, his length throbbing within the omega, his docked tail wagged and he looked back toward the omega, As soon as my knot shrinks human omega, you will be marked, as mine He seemed to start barking at the omega for some reason, almost like he was trying to talk, though since he was a dog, there was no way he could, unless somehow there was a collar that could get him to talk, but that was probably never going to happen.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:20 pm

He moaned out as the canine still thrusted deep within him. Feeling something large bump at his hole. Letting off a surprised noise, he tried to look back and see what it was. He was a little late to react as the knot pushed deep within him. Squeaking lightly in surprise as hot liquid shot into his bowels. His eyes shutting as he groaned. Panting as he relished in the warmth that had just filled him. But damn, did the knot that filled him hurt. Well, he found his alpha. Feeling the dog climb off of him, he stayed settled where he was. Struggling to regain his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]   Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, You Wanted An Alpha [Rain]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next