From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

But We're Family! [Cocoa]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HotCocoa86

But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:20 pm

She spread her legs farther, opening her flesh more. She continued rubbing herself, but while he was looking at her belly, she tok a quick glance at the leash he put on her. She took a mental note of it and then focused back on Soulfight, "Good dear, don't be hesitant, just rub as you feel needed." She purred, her core soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 8:03 pm

He sat down and watched her, he moved closer and sat between her back legs, using a hesitant paw to start rubbing at her folds slowly, his ears perked forward.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:55 pm

((Not a very young* cat))

She purred, "great, now we can have more fun" she layed down on her back, exposing her pussy. "Now rubbing it is always a good starter. As you had licked it," she mewed and spit on her head, then she slowly tailed the spit to her vagina before rubbing it. She started slow then went faster. She threw her head back and moaned, panting as she stuck her paw farther in, rubbing hard.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:47 pm

His head tilted and he stared at her before he put a vine around her neck like a collar then tied another to it so it could act as a leash, then he hesitantly unbound her besides the collar.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:43 pm

She sighed inwardly as his cock left her folds. "First, I can't quite teach you much with my paws tied down, now can I?" She mewed quietly, "I mean, if you at least untied my front paws first, I could demonstrate some things for you.." She trailed off, letting that mental image set in his mind. She was not a very you cat, but she still had sexy in her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm

"How do I do that mother?" He asked her and slowly slid off her, his ears flicking, he tilted his head and moved around to face her, his tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:37 pm

'Oh crap' she thought as he went to mount her. "Uh" she said quietly, "Soulflight, don't you know how to pleasure a women first? I understand that you probably just fuck em hard and then move on, but dear, you should turn them on first" she said sexually turning her head to look at him, she had a glint of lust in her eyes, "Let me teach you how, because I understand you won't let me go, I should enjoy it, after all, I am your mother." She said, slightly begging
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:30 pm

He purred and continued to rub against her, "Let me see how the rest feels" He purred louder and he moved around her, easily mounting his mother and he wrapped his paws around her, pressing his hardened cock against her folds.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:23 pm

She thought, and decided she had to escape. She had the perfect- well it wasn't perfect- but it's a plan. "Well, dear, I have had three litters of kits, and you don't get pregnant the first time you mate. So of course I have experience" she purred lustily. She shivered as he rubbed against her though, hating every moment
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:18 pm

The tom panted and slowly slid off her, shuttering when the air hit his length, "But mother... You're so good" He purred and started rubbing himself against her, his tail lashed and curled around her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:13 pm

She winced as he gripped onto her. Once he came in her mouth she was forced to swallow some, but then she shook the dick out of her mouth, causing the rest of the seed to fall to the ground. She couldn't believe what she had just done, she gave her sona blowjob? Her own son... She looked up at Soulflight, her eyes full of sadness, "Soulflight, please... Stop there." She begged.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:54 pm

He panted heavily and gripped onto his mother as he humped her face, he mewled out loudly as he finally came, his seed spurting into her mouth and some down her throat.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:45 pm

She sucked harder and spit on his member, then spread the saliva around with her tongue, pleasuring him immensly. She purred at his words. Autumneyes let out a yelp around his member as he lapped at her tail hole, but she kept sucking.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:09 pm

He jolted when he felt her suckling on him and he groaned out loudly, leaning over her and humping faster, "Fuck... Mother..." He moaned out while reaching around and licking at her tailhole.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:02 pm

She moaned slightly and gave in. She began sucking on his member and licking it, pleasuring it. She swirled her tongue around on his strong cock and scraped her teeth lightly on it, giving it a different feel.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:01 pm

He gave a low groan and humped her face faster once her mouth was open and his length was in her mouth, "Yeah..." He panted out an gripped her tighter.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:25 am

She cringed as precum shot on her face. Despite the circumstances, she knew she was wet also. Atumneyes felt it was more wrong for him to be humping her un open mouth then her open mouth, so she did cooperate. She opened her mouth and let his member in. But she didn't pleasure him, she kept her mouth still.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:19 am

(No problem ^^)

"Mother... Please cooperate" He panted as he tried to hump her face, his paws still kneading her teats as he had her hold up most of his weight. He gave a mewl of pleasure, some pre-cum shooting onto her cheeks, he shifted his weight on his back legs and panted.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:16 am

(Ok, gotcha, thank you!)

"Soulflight! You just have to give them a chance, let them get to know you" she said weakly as she held back moans. She gasped, despite her effort, when he stuck his tongue in her. She tried to move when he stopped, knowing something worse was coming soon. She struggled at the sticks and vines, trying to free herself. She stopped as his cock was now against her mouth. She kept it tightly closed and moved her head side to side, trying to avoid it.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:07 am

(Don't worry, if you forget again don't add another post after it, but go to edit, that'll help a lot, trust me lol)

The small tom flattened his ears and he continued pleasuring his mother, his cock slid free of his sheath and hardened fast, "Mother... No other she-cats like me but you... That's why I do this" He said, pushing his rough tongue into her pussy, until he pulled away when he knew she was aroused and he went to her front, not looking her in the eye as he forcefully mounted her face and shoved his cock against her mouth.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:02 am

(Oh crap I'm a dummie, fix it again please! Im sorry D: last time I promise lol)
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 5:58 am

"Soulflight, I am your mother, you don't tell me to be quiet..." She trailed off as his tail went across her face. Unexpectly, she felt him lick her vagina, her very used vagina. She let out a surprised moan and then shout her mouth quickly, not giving him satisfaction. Then his paw went to one of her teats while he kept licking her, Autumneyes closed her eyes tightly. It felt so good to be pleasures again, Her mate, Sunclaw, had stopped doing this with her after their second litter. But this was not a good pleasure, this brought back the horrible memories of Soulflights father rapeing her. "No," she said firmly, "You didn't hurt me, but why on earth are you" she paused, blocking a moan as her teats hardened from the consantant rubbing. "Doing this?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 5:47 am

(Its fine, I fixed it lol)

"Quiet" he gave a light growl and he paced around her body, purring lightly, he trailed his tail on her face while he pushed his nose under her tail and started licking at the place he had been birthed from, her vagina, he purred softly and raised one of his legs, kneading at her teats which he remembered suckling from for moons. He had been the youngest of her first litter, it was clear he did get something from his father besides a bit more colour, his raping habits, "I didn't hurt you when I pushed you, did I mother?" he asked her against her folds while still licking her.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 5:43 am

(Sorry! I like to copy what you said so I know what to say (without having to scroll up a bunch), but i forgot to delete it this time D:)
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 5:41 am

Autumneyes continued following him to the twoleg den, she barely noticed the odd location, "I know dear, but I'm sure there's some she, wait, sorry for wha-" she stopped and yowled with surprise as Soulflight pushed her, before she could react, Soulflight had trapped her in an all too familiar pose. "Soulflight!" She mewed angrily, "What is happening?" She could possibly believe that Soulfoght would mate, no, rape her. There must some other reason!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But We're Family! [Cocoa]   But We're Family! [Cocoa] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

But We're Family! [Cocoa]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next