From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ Heist of the Century ] (Open to all!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahBearah

SarahBearah

[ Heist of the Century ] (Open to all!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Heist of the Century ] (Open to all!)   [ Heist of the Century ] (Open to all!) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 3:34 am

The hacker?
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: [ Heist of the Century ] (Open to all!)   [ Heist of the Century ] (Open to all!) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:12 am

(I'll see if I can help get the ball rolling. I'd totally go for being the getaway driver.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: [ Heist of the Century ] (Open to all!)   [ Heist of the Century ] (Open to all!) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:14 am

(I guess I forgot to mention that this is an anthro RP XP )
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: [ Heist of the Century ] (Open to all!)   [ Heist of the Century ] (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:07 am

A shadowy group of private investors has assembled a team of the most brilliant thieves, hackers, soldiers, and hitmen in the world. Each member of the team is brought together for their specific skills to a remote safehouse in the Rocky Mountains of the United States. Each one of them will prove invaluable in completing the most daring robbery in history- stealing the world famous Hope Diamond, along with a treasure trove of other valuable artifacts that will be on display along with the diamond in England in four month's time. Of course, the only similarities between the team members are their search for wealth and fame. There will be drama, romance, and infighting between the international group on a level only previously seen on reality television!

Team Members:

The Leader- Must be charismatic and willing to keep the team in line by any means necessary. good looks are an added bonus.[Open!]
The Strongman- needs to be tough, bulky, and intimidating. Not necessarily the brightest. [Open!]
The Getaway Driver- Professional driving experience preferred. Calm under pressure. [Open!]
The Hacker- The brainiac. Also most likely the one who will be in the least danger. [Taken, character sheet to come]
The Gunman- Should be ex-military, or from an even shadowier background. [Open!]
The Demoman- Expert in the calculated (or not) use of explosives or other methods of blasting things open. [Open!]
Suggest- Whatever the investors think we need to get the job done. Suggest a role! [Open!]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Heist of the Century ] (Open to all!)   [ Heist of the Century ] (Open to all!) Empty

Back to top Go down

[ Heist of the Century ] (Open to all!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: