From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willing Slave [Tiger]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerblaze

Willing Slave [Tiger] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:51 pm

Amberwing felt herself grow wet from his words. She cowered down, ears flattening once again in submission and her tail sweeping to the ground. She didn't speak, but the message was clear. She was ready for him, and also, a bit excited.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:58 am

"My name is Shadefall, you only have to address me as sir or master if I am punishing you." He licked his lips when she showed rebelliance towards him. "And it appears I shall have the pleasure of putting you in your place. But don't be afraid," he leaned down and licked her ears to whisper in them as he licked smoothly, "I've practiced my methods on naughty apprentices before. They tend to like it, one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:52 pm

Amberwing felt her ear tips grow red. "Oh, uh, yes sir." She mumbled, staring away from him and lifting her chin out of his grasp. Her tail curled slightly, out of fright but also s bit of hostility towards him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:58 pm

He smiled, stroking her cheek more when she didn't object. "You are welcome," he said simply, letting his voice lull into a deep rumble that seemed to make she-cat's swoon. "Don't be afraid to speak, though I'm starting to think your muzzle can be used for much more than just talking." He grinned, unsure if she'd get the innuendo.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Amberwing flinched slightly at his touch, recoiling a bit. Although after a few seconds her fur began to fall down into place and she soon began to relax, her muscles unclenching. "Oh, um, thank you." She said awkwardly, not sure if she was supposed to speak or not.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:05 am

He watched in approval as she cowered submissively, and petted her head with a forepaw gently. "Good she-cat," he praised warmly, hoping she'd relax a little. He sat down on his huanches directly in front of her, though he blocked the view of his sheath from her with his forelegs for now, wanting to help ease her into it.

"You know, I do think you have very pretty fur. Especially on your face," he murmured, lifting a paw to stroke her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:28 am

Amberwing cowered down, ears flattening at his harsh words. "Um, no." She murmured, her face turning red in embarrassment. As she spoke she sat down, not even realizing it, and cowered down at his paws in fear.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:42 am

(done!)
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:01 am

Lol, okay! I made a new rp called Alpha and Omega its way down in the rps do you mind checking it out?)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:00 am

(I was just typing it out haha! dont worry I like this rp)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:59 am

He followed her eyes to the grass and smirked. "What? Is that more sexy than me? I find that a bit offensive." He scoffed in mock anger, and tried to stand higher to look more intimidating, knowing that's what he should be doing as the she-cat's master. He took a step forward so he was nose to nose with her and stared at her eyes, and gave a simple command, "Look at me."
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:57 am

Hey are you done with this rp..? If yes, want to start a new one? If not, then please respond soon!)
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Amberwing blushed madly, and she felt her core wetten slightly at his confident words. She hardly notice him redden, as she was doing the same. "Uh, maybe." She said shyly, finding sudden interest in a stalk of grass.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 2:47 am

He grinned and winked at her. "Why, love me of course! And I'm still determined to think that you'd like a tour to my...err, balls. I have been told I have large balls, which I'm rather proud of." His ears actually reddened a little at his own words, but decided to keep going. He didn't think he could force anyone into something with him, but he had no qualms with trying to seduce them.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:14 am

Amberwing's gaze softened. "I-I guess you're right." She admitted, realizing that he had no choice. He had taken a vow to dominate her, and he couldn't lie to StarClan. "What do I do, then?" Her tail plastered tightly against her core a bit protectively.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:10 am

"You have to be my slave, neither of us have a choice in that matter. And so you will be treated as such." He leaned forward and breathed on her ear fur daringly. "But we can be so much more, if you want. That first night we met I was actually hoping you'd ask if you could go down on me. Which of course I would've agreed to. Buuuut," he rambled on, hoping to cheer her up and distract her from what she had just endured, "you just had to play hard-to-get."
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:53 pm

Amberwing blushed. "Yes, I do." She admitted, then sighed. "But this is different. Now I'm just a slave to you and nothing else." She turned around, not willing to look him directly in the eye.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:13 pm

His eyes widened and he put some distance between him and her so she couldn't claw him as easily. "I didn't say you were a bitch! I just said I treat my bitches well." His eyes softened. "I'd like to think our relationship can be a bit more romantic than that. Remember how flirty I was with you when we met at the gathering?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:43 am

Amberwing ducked from his reach, teeth baring into a snarl. "Bitches?" She repeated with disgust before snapping her claws across his cheek. "You coward! You no-good dirty rotten crow food fox-heart!" Her eyes were blazing with anger and hurt.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 1:23 am

The master lifted a forepaw and calmly licked it. "Tom? Yes. Horny? Certainly. Dumb? Only partially." He licked his paw one last time before lowering it and leaning forward to lick her ears comfortingly. "Sweetheart, you belong to me, but I treat my little bitches well."
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:14 am

Amberwing's gaze hardened, although she was still shaking in horror. "You-you let that bastard fuck me! Do you realize how terrible that was?" She took a step forward. "I thought you were different, but maybe I was wrong. You're probably a horny dumb tom just like him!"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:46 am

Shadefall let his head roll with the hit and didn't move, just giving a slight flinch. He slowly turned his head back and stared at her again. "I'm not quite sure what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:00 pm

Quivering, Amberwing pushed herself to her paws, spitting out in disgust. Her eyes were wet with tears that threatened to flow, but she kept them in. With an angry glare at Shadefall, she sent him an angry hiss. "How could you?" She yelled and slapped his cheek with her paw.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Luststar licked his lips as the she-cat submitted herself to his will, and then promply glared at him again. "atta' girl, way to go," he praised her, and smacked her with his dangling member as it went back to it's sheath. "She's all yours, Shadefall. I must get back to the clan." He turned, flicked the she-cat's muzzle with his hefty tail, and strolled out with a deep rumble in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:00 pm

"I-" Amberwing sighed. "I will do as he says." She looked up at Shadefall and nodded, before swallowing the cum off of Luststar's member, wincing at the bitter taste. When she swallowed every last bit of it, she spat out his cock and weezed, bending over and panting heavily. That was horrible. She thought in disgust, but didnt let it show. Instead, she put on a face that said: 'Is that all you've got' ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willing Slave [Tiger]   Willing Slave [Tiger] Empty

Back to top Go down

Willing Slave [Tiger]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next