From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kittycat1234

A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:47 am

Aaron obediently continued to pleasure his brother. Loving the noises his brother made. They were certainly cute. Moving his head down more as he deep throated him. Moving his hands and still rubbing his hard knot.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:43 am

"Mmhmm.... Like that" He muttered and bucked his hips hard, pushing his brother's head down.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:39 am

He felt his brothers hand on top of his head. Still loving his head on the others cock. Enjoying the pleasured noises he made. Moving his hand up to lightly rub at his knot. Looking up at him shyly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:36 am

He groaned and bucked his hips, grabbing his brother's head and grunting in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:33 am

Aaron smirked lightly as he continued to lick at the base of his cock. Soon moving up to his tip. Licking at that, before taking the whole member into his mouth. Moving his head gently, sucking to add more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:30 am

He shuttered and let out a breath as he felt his brother tending to his cock, "Good boy" He murmured softly, bucking his hips.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:29 am

The omega felt the other pull his knot out. Feeling lips against his own, which were calming. Once the warm lips pulled away, he moved over. Leaning down as he looked over to him. Licking up the side of his member as he smirked lightly. Nipping every now and then at the knot and base.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:26 am

He gave a soft growl and he kissed his brother while grasping his hips and pulling his knot out of his brother, "There we go" He murmured after breaking the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:23 am

Aaron smiled lightly. "Fine, pull out and I'll suck you," he said. Shifting to get ready for the alpha to pull his knot out. Knowing well soon they had to get out of the house and leave to their new home. He just hoped that his heat didn't start again when they got out on the streets.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:19 am

"I could just pull my knot out of you, and if you wanted you could suck me off for now, that way I can get soft again" He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:16 am

"I'm sure an Alpha will find that omega," he said. Grinding lightly as the other rubbed up against him. "I don't know how long either. I'm not an alpha," he mused. Shifting as he got comfortable once more. Knowing this was taking a pretty long time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:13 am

"I can smell another omega a few houses down" He murmured, rubbing against his omega, he always could smell omegas better than most alphas, "Fuck, I don't know how long I'm supposed to stay hard" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:10 am

when he felt relished of his sleep. He awoke, seeing they were still knotted together. "Haven't had much luck? Or are you just still really horny?" He mumbled in amusement. A light smirk curling his lips as he stretched out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:49 am

He smiled and nuzzled his omega, the alpha gave a huff as he laid there, waiting for his knot to shrink.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:47 am

The omega nodded lightly as he soon had curled up. Finding himself drifting into a gentle sleep. Completly exhausted by the events of today. He wasn't sure how many times his brother had knotted him. Maybe he could but couldn't remember. He was just too exhausted to even think straight.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:34 am

"Get some sleep, I'll wake you when I can pull out" He said and nuzzled his brother softly, holding him softly, he pulled a blanket over them and he smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:30 am

"Yeah, okay. I'll be lying right here. I can't go anywhere when we're stuck." He said. Stretching out as he rubbed his face. A bit sleepy, deciding to nap. Because he didn't know what else to do, being stuck to your mate doesn't give you any wiggle room or anything. Your just basically stuck until the knot shrinks.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:40 pm

Samson nodded and nuzzled his mate, he rolled over slightly and grabbed his phone, "I'll call a friend and tell him to get a place alpha proofed for us, then we can go there as soon as we're ready.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:37 pm

"Yeah, because I don't think I can handle another day like today. It was just too much," he murmured. Cheeks heating up as the other said that was what he was trying to do. How many kids did his brother want? He wasn't sure. Probably four? Three?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:33 pm

(Ish otay Razz)

"That's what I'm planning on" He teased and kissed him softly, laying back and pulling his brother down with him, "You willing to go when my knot shrinks?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:31 pm

((Sorry! I've been busy and my muse faltered a bit Q^Q))

Aaron shuddered as he moaned. Eyes shutting ever so slightly as his brother finally tier with him once more. His eyes blinked open fully, looking towards his brother, cheeks heating up ever so slightly. "I swear, by the way this is heading, we're going to have more than one kid..." He mused softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:13 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 3:38 am

Samson breathed heavily and groaned deeply as his thrusts started getting sloppy, his knot fully swelled as he thrust into his brother. He gave a yell of pleasure as he slammed his hips against his brother's one last time, stuffing his knot into him and cumming hard.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 3:30 am

Aaron blushed as he felt teeth dig into his shoudler. Not caring in the slightest, just bucking back weakly against his thrusts. "S... Sammy, harder!" He whined out pathetically. Shutting his eyes tighter as he panted lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:02 pm

Samson groaned as he heard Aaron moaning his name and he grinned, leaning down and biting his brother's shoulder like he was marking him again. The alpha gave a deep groan and he continued his rough thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next