From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hard to Find Love [kitty]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:56 pm

He stared at the ground awkwardly, not really sure what to say. He hadn't thought that part through, he had simply wanted to be with the tom. And here they were, the clearing emptying out and leaving the two together, alone, the sounds of the clans rustling through the undergrowth as they made their way back.

Finally, he responded, "I don't know about that. Most cats in my clans aren't very approving of gay relationships." He kicked at the ground, then lifted his head and stared straight into the medicine-cats' eyes. "I want to love someone, and to be loved back. But I don't know where to begin now that Skyblaze is gone." He shuffled closer until his fur brushed with Maplewind's, seeking comfort and warmth. "I miss sharing tongues and feeling another cat's pelt," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:44 pm

"Sure, you have to be quick now. The meetings over and the clans are going back to their territories," he said. Seeing the other medicine cats were heading back after their clans. And he said his goodbyes to them while they were leaving. He knew they could discuss more when they made their trip to the Moonpool.

"It's fine, honestly. I'm sure there's probably a few cats in Shadowclan that you could have talked to. Like your medicine cat for instance," he informed gently. He was never really judgemental. And got along with everyone easily. He usually got cats in his den just wanting to talk. And it never bothered him in the slightest.

"No, I can sit here and talk for a moment. Anyway, passing on Skyblaze's message was the best I could do. Seeing you were definitely troubled. He asked me to tell you, hoping that it would probably calm you down," he murred softly. Curling his tail neatly around his own paws.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:32 pm

The warrior swallowed, as if literally swallowing his pride. "I...I was wondering if we could talk some more." He bowed his head, as if in shame. "I never really told anyone about me and...him," he kept his voice quiet and his words careful since there were other cats around still. He quickly rushed through his next words. "I also just wanted to say I'm sorry for saying what I said to you, and that I'm really thankful for passing on Skyblaze's message. If...if you'd rather not talk to me though, I wouldn't blame you."
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:22 pm

Maplewind had noticed Talonfur looking back. Which was most definitely odd, to him at least. But when the cat had decided to move forward towards him. His chest tightened in sheer panic. Was the cat still furious at him? And wiling to take a good chunk out of him? Or is he just going to go right by him? He wasn't too sure.

The medicine cat just looked over to the others. Who were in a heated discussion about some kits that were just recently born in windclan. Which made him have to join in. He just adored kits. He had mostly almost wanted some himself. But knew his path was a medicine cat once he saw harmed cats for the first time.

The young tabby nearly jumped as something prodded his shoudler. He turned around, seeing that Talonfur most certainly came around. The other seemed much calmer, and it made him feel a bit better. "Yes?" He spoke gently. shifting as he noticed the clans already start to leave, and nudged his apprentice after the rest of Thunderclan. Who nodded and booted off.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:01 pm

When the medicine-cat fearlessly walked away, the Shadowclan warrior watched him go through narrowed eyes, his teeth bared, but decided against attacking him. Instead, he sat down and tried to calm himself, taking deep breaths until his heart rate returned to normal, and his vision cleared.

Of course the tom knew it had nothing to do with the medicine-cat. But really only one of his littermates knew about his love of Skyblaze, as Shadowclan wasn't very...embracing of gay members. It shocked him that Skyblaze had spoken to the Thunderclan medicine-cat though. That meant he trusted him, right? And if that was so....

The Shadowclan tom found himself watching the medicine-cat as he spoke in such a friendly way to the others. In that way, he was just like Skyblaze. Always keeping calm and being friendly, unlike him. After the leaders had spoken, and the clans continued their talking, Talonfur decided to approach the medicine-cat. Even though he was still with the other medicine-cats, he walked up to him and prodded his shoulder lightly, hoping he'd talk again.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Maplewind didn't flinch away. He just stayed in a seated position. "He definitely did know, I saw him along with the other medicine cats when we went to the Moonpool. He said he was going to tell you, but never got the chance," he said. Soon standing up and flicking his ear as soon as he heard his name being called. "I just wanted to say I was sorry, and that Skyblaze was sorry," he said. Dipping his head gently. Turning to move toward his apprentice. Who seemed to have been eagerly waiting for him by the tall tree. He settled down by his apprentice. And talked with other medicine cats.

They had discussed the herbs that they had. And how one was running out, and how the other had plenty. They even discussed some problems that were happening in the territories. Maplewind found himself slightly looking over towards Talonfur, the poor tom. Hope he would understand that this was basically not his fault. Medicine cats have no control over what happens between border patrols. Or if a battle even starts.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 7:26 pm

Talonfur was watching the gathering with a blank mind when a cat stepped out and began heading straight for him, and Talonfur recognized the Thunderclan medicine-cat. Since medicine-cat's rarely had a reason to approach an enemy warrior, he could already guess it was going to be about the battle that had happened. And instantly a wave of anger and frustration ran through him, and the tom sat up to face the medicine-cat, staring at him challengingly through a narrowed gaze.

"There was nothing that could've been done," he snarled, claws unsheathing as he considered giving the tom a permanent scar despite the truce. "I still remember it, sometimes I even dream about it. I remember his fur nearly coated in his own blood. He could barely see because it ran into his eyes. I held onto hope he would survive, but really I already knew that there wasn't a chance. It was as if he already died." The tom now fully stood onto his paws, and took a dangerous step closer. "I loved him," he hissed, "I loved him and he never even knew it." Another step. "I swear to Starclan I could rip your throat out right now," the enraged Talonfur half-growled, half-whispered. His legs shook with grief and rage.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 1:22 pm

Maplewind padded along the clearing, and managed to find a tom sitting away from the group of mingling cats. And he instantly recognized who it was. It was Talonfur, a Shadowclan cat. He had gotten a message from a supposed lover, Skyblaze, that someone was distraught over their sudden death. And he felt bad, that Thunderclan had to be apart of it, let alone have a cat die.

The medicine cat decided to talk to him, rather than sit in his place by the large tree. Silently making his way over, hoping to not get his nose scratched. Even though they were under the full moon, that was their peace time. But Talonfur could still be unhappy. The small tabby noticed the unhappiness coming off of him like a wave of water hitting him. Poor sap. "Hey, Talonfur, I heard about what happened," he calmly murred out. Settling down beside the tom. "I'm sorry it had to turn out that way, if Dewstep had problems I'm sure she could have sent someone out to get me. I'm incredibly sorry," he said. Tail lightly curling up beside him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Talonfur sat by himself hidden among the undergrowth at the edge of the clearing where the gather was about to commence. His clan had already arrived and were mingling around with the other clan-cats in the hollow, brushing fur and swapping stories or giving advice on hunting techniques. But Talonfur's mind was elsewhere: he was staring at Thunderclan cats as they passed near his hidden spot. Though no one knew it, Skyblaze, a tom warrior in his clan, had won his heart fully, and Talonfur was just getting the courage to tell him when a stupid border skirmish happened between Shadowclan and Thunderclan. Skyblaze was not only the only one who was seriously injured, but he ended up dying of his wounds in the medicine cat den later as Talonfur had sat by helplessly and watched him die. As he recalled the memory, he felt his head droop onto his paws as sadness overtook his anger for now. He didn't feel like talking to anyone else, but he forgot about hiding his scent from the cats walking by.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:43 pm

If you could start it that would be amazing QwQ, I need to do a ton of things))
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:16 am

Name: Talonfur (of Shadowclan)
Role: Warrior

Looks: Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 Pic5010

Personality: Different personality compared to Maplewind. Talonfur tends to be straightforward, rough, and aggressive, and not afraid to offend someone. Though he never admits it, he has a deep love for his clan and clanmates, and a hidden and rare-to-be-seen compassionate side. He also feels uncomfortable around kits, scared that me might accidentally hurt them.
Other: Developed a secret love for another tom in his clan who was killed in a battle with Thunderclan; more stuff will come out later.

(Awesome! You wanna start it out?)
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:20 am

Name: Maplewind
Role: Medicine Cat
Looks: Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 7d20875349972a9d3413f22a521a0465
Personality: he's witty, joyful, and loves to be around kits. He also would always defend his clan if he had to, or even help repair and or patch up any cats that are wounded.
Other: find out more things sooner or later!

Plot;; okay, so Maplewind is Thunderclans medicine cat. And your cat can be what ever XD they meet up at a meeting that is held every moon between all of the clans. And decide to meet up every night. Deciding they should run away together. And find it to be dangerous. (That's all I could get QwQ and the title sort of matches X3))
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 2:59 am

here we go. I just winged the title name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Find Love [kitty]   Hard to Find Love [kitty] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard to Find Love [kitty]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2