From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

Yet another site for us lol, this time made by Bacon!

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:01 pm

He returned with a plethora of things clenched in his jaws, returning to her and dropping them down. They included a thick stick, several lengths of sturdy, yet flexible tree roots, a scrap of twoleg cloth, and bramble tendrils, among other things. The apprentice locked eyes with Mallowstar, mewing "Ready, love?" His tail bushed over her core.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Rolling over onto her belly, Mallowstar watched her lover's every movement with wide, curious eyes, still burning with embarrassment. "W-what do you mean?" She questioned, stammering a little as she went over what she had blurted out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Blackpaw purred loudly, having figured after their first encounter that a highly capable leader like herself would enjoy being lead around instead. "I think we can get started on one of those right now, my love." He made the suggestion with a lusty growl, padding away behind the bush he'd looked at earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:22 am

Mallowstar closed her eyes, trying to muster up enough courage to speak. Biting her lip, she opened her eyes again and stared up at him nervously. Finally bringing up enough courage, she hurried to speak before she lost it again, "I-I've always fantasized about being taken in public, and being dominated, and I've also fantasized about watching two toms with each other." Blushing furiously, she felt her ear tips go hot with embarrassment as she averted her gaze from him, still lying on her back at his paws. Oh StarClan, please don't say anything...
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:19 am

"I will never judge you, Mallowstar." Blackpaw replied. "All you have do to is tell me, and you'll feel forbidden pleasure beyond your wildest dreams..."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:12 am

Mallowstar went limp, calming her trembling from the teasing she had just gone through. But she seemed reluctant to talk, her gaze darting around as though she was searching for something to distract him so she could get out of this.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:10 am

"That's it, my love." Blackpaw purred sensually, padding to her head to give her an encouraging kiss. "Tell me everything you've been too afraid to admit to anyone else, Mallowstar. We'll do whatever it takes to make you cum like you never have before."

Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:07 am

Unfortunately for Mallowstar, she had not had a lifetime of mating experience to build up her resistance to teasing so she caved rather quickly. "Okay, okay! I'll talk! Just stop teasing me!" She practically wailed, biting her lip in anguish.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:05 am

Blackpaw continued lapping at her teat, his nose brushing against her belly fur, and his tail still being used to torture the poor leader. Looking into her eyes, his seemed to say 'you know what to do to make me stop.'
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:42 am

Mallowstar let a whimper escape her, writhing underneath him helplessly. Stop.... Was her only thought, the she-cat being tortured by the teasing touches. Mewling out, she arched her back, her tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:38 am

Blackpaw dipped his head, though he still intended on extracting the information from his lover. Purring,he nuzzled her neck before beginning to lick one of her nipples, his tail also brushing at her core, albeit so light it barely felt like a tickle, the apprentice torturously teasing the leader.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:25 am

She squirmed underneath him, shuddering as his assault on her neck continued. "Y-yeah. I'm sure. Very sure," she stammered, sounding a bit uncertain. But she steeled her resolve, not wanting to go through the embarrassment. But, she wondered how long she would last since he seemed determined to know.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:23 am

"Nothing?" He mewed in reply, looking up at her.  "If you're sure."  He returned to licking and kissing her neck, hoping that perhaps a little lusty pleasure would make her consider telling him her deepest fantasies, the things she would only be able to dream of doing with any other tom.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:09 am

Mallowstar shivered at the kiss to her neck, her core already wet with anticipation. "Ah, no. No requests. I haven't really had any chance to think about it, so...," she kind of rambled a bit, still not comfortable with telling anyone any of her fantasies.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:06 am

Blackpaw broke the kiss when her eyes opened to look up at him, his oddly-colored gaze meeting hers. "Have any requests tonight, love? I can do literally anything to you, and my body is all yours if you want to do something to me." He leaned in closer, kissing her neck once before seductively purring into her ear. "anything."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:51 pm

Mallowstar eep'ed in surprise at the sudden movements, taking a moment to regain her bearings. Realizing it was Blackpaw, a purr started to rumble in her throat as she kissed him back, excitement causing her to quiver as she wondered what he had planned for that night. Briefly closing her eyes in bliss, she opened them again after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:47 pm

Blackpaw trekked hurriedly through the woods before arriving at the clearing around the tree, formed by a small fire that had resulted from the lightning strike, where new grass was just beginning to grow from the fornerly charred earth. Purring, he looked at a particular bush at the edge of the clearing, where he'd stored his plethora of toys. He then spotted Mallowstar, and ran to the she-cat before tackling her over and kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Finally reaching the old maple tree, Mallowstar realized she was the first, sniffing around a bit before settling herself to wait for Blackpaw. Leaf green eyes glimmering in the star- and moon- light, she wrapped her tail around her paws, patiently waiting.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:16 pm

Blackpaw's days beforehand were spent in careful preparation, sneaking some of his equipment out to their meeting place by crawling through the camp's thorn barrier. Finally, on the night of their meeting, he waited until Redstar retired to his den, then left the clearing towards the dirtplace, from which he slipped under the thorn barrier and trotted excitedly to their agreed meeting place, the moon high in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Time flew by and, to Mallowstar, it seemed like no time at all had passed as she set out from camp to go meet her apprentice lover. Flicking her brother cheerfully with her tail, she nodded in greeting to the guard as she left, her paws carrying her towards the training hollow until she was out of sight. Glancing behind her, she changed direction and hurried towards the LakeClan border, practically running through the meadow in her excitement.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:35 pm

Blackpaw gratefully accepted her last-moment kiss before trudging off towards his own clan, already anticipating the next time he and Mallowstar would break the code.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:01 am

Hurrying after him, Mallowstar stepped into his path and gave him a quick goodbye kiss before hurrying towards her territory, glancing back once. Why did I do that?
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:57 am

Thinking for a moment, Blackpaw remembered the place, an old oak tree that had been split in half by lightning, but survived, therefore retaining a miraculous value to their clans. "Yeah. I'll see you there." He touched noses with her one last time before beginning to tiredly trot home.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:29 am

"Do you know that old maple tree on the border?" Mallowstar questioned the younger tom, resuming the cleaning of her face. "We can meet there. At moonhigh in a quarter moon."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:27 am

Blackpaw thought for a moment. "Well, where can we meet? I can just hide everything there beforehand and you won't have to chose right now." He suggested, eyes glowing as he thought of all the unique techniques and toys he had to use on her, accumulated over seasons of screwing the she-cats of his clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next