From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

Yet another site for us lol, this time made by Bacon!

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:28 am

Swallowflight’s fur fluffed up at that and her rhythm actually stuttered, a frown tugging at the corners of her muzzle. Even though Blackstar was her mate, she didn’t want to tell him. Or anyone at all, really.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:25 am

Blackstar was naturally quite experienced with having his ass eaten, and so was mostly able to keep his composure with the pleasure it provided. Whenever Swallowpaw pulled one of her little tricks, however, the tom would sigh or shudder softly with pleasure, his eyes closing for a heartbeat before revealing their multicolored depths once more.

“Swallowpaw, I️ want you to tell me all of your deepest, darkest fantasies, no matter how unlikely they are.” The tom commanded. He added a little incentive, and maybe a little fuel for her imagination, by beginning to run her core with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:19 am

Obediently, Swallowflight crouched down and ran her tongue over his tailhole before beginning to lap at it. And while she obeyed his direction to not stick her tongue in that didn’t mean she couldn’t sneakily find little ways that caused him even more pleasure without deviating from her set task.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:18 am

“Lick my tailhole... Swallowpaw.” he recalled the time he dominated Mallowstar and also called his current partner by her apprentice name. The difference now was that he actually was the leader. “And don’t stick your tongue in. I’m going to ask you a question while you lick.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:09 am

Swallowflight peered up at her mate’s face, waiting patiently for directions. She wasn’t usually one to take the intitiative during mating.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:07 am

“Then I️ guess we’ll have to experiment a little to find out,” Purred Blackstar, Giving Swallowflight an affectionate lick on the side of her muzzle before he laid down on his side again. He used gentle tugs on the leash and glances to direct her to where he wanted her. Lying on his side, he positioned the She-cat to be just a pawstep from his hindquarters, where his balls and tailhole were both visible and demanding her attention.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:00 am

Swallowflight blinked up at the older tom with wide eyes. “I-I don’t know,” she said hesitantly. “I mean, you’ve only just put it on.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:49 pm

Blackstar purred loudly, letting Swallowflight get a good look at her leash. The younger she-cat was clearly less experienced in matters of bondage than Mallowstar was, so for now he’d take it a little easier on her. “Like it?” The tom cooed questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Swallowflight squeaked in surprise and in a fit of childishness tried to examine the collar of vines that was now around her neck.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Blackstar padded up closer to his mate and a little behind her, lapping sensually at the back of her neck before slipping a loop of vine over her head and then pulling it tight, leashing the she-cat. He tightened a smaller loop on the opposite side of the vine around his forepaw and then smirked knowingly up at her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:52 pm

Swallowflight pricked her ears and blinked at him curiously, tilting her head to the side in question.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Blackstar eventually broke their kiss once he felt a strand of saliva falling off of their combined muzzles, purring softly as he pulled back and glanced into his mate’s eyes. “I’ve got a little surprise for you tonight,” cooed The tom.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:39 pm

Swallowflight tilted her head slightly and eagerly returned the kiss, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:37 pm

Blackstar looked into her eyes as he touched noses with Swallowflight before closing his own and going in for a kiss, allowing his lust and love for his mate to truly shine through with this one.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:22 pm

Swallowflight purred softly, touching noses with her mate.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Blackstar heard pawsteps approaching his den and preemptively stood up to greet Swallowflight, a smirk on his face and a loud purr rumbling through him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Once she was certain that her kits were asleep, Swallowflight carefully untangled herself from them and headed to her mate’s den.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:21 am

Blackstar waited patiently for Swallowflight, laying on his side comfortably in his nest with his black tail flicking from side to side in the air.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:13 am

Swallowflight watched him leave and settled down to wait until her kits fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:52 am

Blackstar nodded, nuzzling Swallowflight’s cheek. “I’ll see you then,” The tom sighed longing, leaving the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:18 am

Swallowflight purred, nuzzling his chest. “I think I’ll do that.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:17 am

Blackstar purred quietly, mewling to Swallowflight “If you feel up for it, come to my den for a while tonight.” The tom ran his tongue between her ears a few times. “And maybe I️ can sleep down here afterwards.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:11 am

Swallowflight smiled back, sweeping her tail around to curl it around her kits.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:04 am

Blackstar did the same, breaking their loving kiss after only a few heartbeats and smiling warmly at his lovely mate.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:22 am

Swallowflight kept the kiss chaste, mindful of the fact that the kits were watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next