From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

Yet another site for us lol, this time made by Bacon!

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 8:44 pm

“Great Starclan,” groaned Blackstar, his eyes fluttering shut in pleasure as Swallowflight’s wonderful tongue lavished the tip of his sensitive cock. He could hardly wait for her to take him in her mouth, ready to show her what the leash was best for.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 8:32 pm

Swallowflight huffed slightly at the tightened restraint, the tug as always reducing some of the air she could breathe in, but moved her attentions to his tip.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 8:28 pm

“The common thread there is that I️ participate in each of them.” Explained Blackstar, winding the leash around his forepaw to make the length shorter and tighter. “It’s dishonesty I️ would hate.” He gave the leash another gentle tug to move Swallowflight’s wonderful tongue from his shaft to his tip.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 8:15 pm

Swallowflight’s ears flicked in startled surprise even as the she-cat herself was focused on lavishing his member with licks. She’d never been with another she-Cat and had actually never considered it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 8:13 pm

Blackstar groaned appreciatively as Swallowflight’s tongue began to lash at his length, The she-cat wonderfully skilled after being ‘trained’ by him for so long. The Tom held her leash taut as he added “I️ also would love to see my mate with another she-cat…”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Swallowflight blushed bright enough that it could be seen even through her dark fur, running her tongue over his length.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Blackstar eventually rolled onto his back, and with a tug on the leash pulled Swallowflight forward until her nose was jammed against his sheath, where his member had already emerged halfway. “As it turns out, Swallowflight,” The tom purred softly, “I’ve always wanted to see my mate struggling to control herself as she takes a member in every hole as well…”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 5:00 pm

Swallowflight let out a thankful yet still slightly disbelieving purr, amazed that he didn’t seem to be resistant to the idea and was actually working to make it happen. When they’d become mates she’d expected to never have that particular fantasy fulfilled, and yet here she was.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 10:36 am

Purring loudly, Blackstar threw his head back appreciatively at her licking, his eyes narrowing into dueling slits of color as he lifted a hindleg in the air, allowing Swallowflight more access and moving it so that he could see her face as she served him.  He grinned down his body at her, holding her gaze as he purred.

“I’ll invite them both when I️ see them tomorrow.  I’m sure neither will refuse.” While Swallowflight had expected him to be resistant to the idea of a foursome, she hadn’t discovered yet, as Mallowstar had, that one of his top fetishes was to participate in a gangbang of his mate. This was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 6:58 am

Swallowflight obediently followed the direction, turning her attention from his tailhole to his balls and lavishing them with licks.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 6:53 am

Finally Blackstar gave her another tug, this one directing The she-cat to his balls.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 5:51 am

Swallowflight let out a little mewl, her walls clenching around his tail even as she continued her licks.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 5:49 am

Blackstar purred loudly, stretching out his free forepaw and continuing to gently thrust into her core with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 1:22 am

Swallowflight could only blink up at him in bewildered awe until his tugs grew to insistent for her to ignore and she returned to her previous task: eating out his tailhole, which she proceeded to do eagerly and with skill.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 1:19 am

Blackstar shook his head.  “Of course I️ wouldn’t be happy if you were sneaking off to do this, or if your fantasies included three toms and none of them were me.”  He smirked, giving her leash an insistent tug to press her nose against her tailhole.  “But you were honest, and you clearly still want me, and I️ would like nothing more than to make you feel good.”  The tom cracked a smirk.  “Besides, we both know neither Darkwhisker or Redfeather could ever love you on their own like I️ do.”  The tom purred confidently, giving another tug to insist the licking continue when she was ready.

Last edited by ~Stormwind~ on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 1:14 am

Swallowflight’s eyes widened when she realized that he was actually planning on fulfilling her fantasy, her cheeks darkening even more at the mention of Redfeather and the image he’d conjured up. “Blackstar..?” She asked hesitantly. “I thought you would be against me being with other toms?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 1:11 am

“Darkwhisker.” Blackstar nodded, looking off into the distance a little as he thought of the senior warrior, and then tried to come up with a tantalizing prospect for the third tom. “Imagine, Swallowflight, you, begging for mercy beneath me, Darkehisker, and... Redfeather.” Redfeather was a young warrior, but he was easily one of the most handsome Toms in the three clans. He’d even heard Forestclan she-cats swoon over the red tabby with piercing blue eyes and one white forepaw.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 1:05 am

Swallowflight curled her claws into the ground at the pleasure. She blushed slightly at his question. “Usually it isn’t anyone specific or if it is it changes soon after, but Darkwhisker is often prominent.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:59 am

“What about the other two?” Asked Blackstar, genuinely curious about this fantasy of Swallowflight’s as he began to pump his tail inside her core.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:56 am

Swallowflight nodded, ducking her head slightly. “When I was younger the toms were usually not any cat in particular but ever since I met you you’ve always featured in it,” she admitted.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:54 am

Blackstar gave Swallowflight a cocky grin when she mentioned that they’d already fulfilled one of her fantasies, and knew the first would be easy for a tom like him to cross off as well. When she mentioned the third, the grin fell off of his face, and the tom tilted his head curiously. Dropping the roleplay for now, the tom mewed “Would I️ be one of the three, Swallowflight?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:51 am

Swallowflight arched her back in response to his actions, her lickings by this point having ceased. With the ‘encouragement’ provided by Blackstar her resistance rapidly crumbled. “I want to be fucked senseless, for one thing. I also wanted to be fucked while I was pregnant.” She flushed a little. “You’ve already fulfilled that one.” Here she hesitated, but he had asked for all of them. “And I’ve always fantasized about being taken by three toms at one time,” she said a little guiltily, having done so even after they’d become mates.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:46 am

Purring, Blackstar gave the She-cat an encouraging mew, seeing that she was still hesitant but seemingly less so, more of his tail sliding slowly into her core as the male began to thrust.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:44 am

Swallowflight shuddered when his tail tip entered her, letting out a little mewl. She still hesitated though, her ears pinning back.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Yesterday at 12:32 am

Blackstar noticed her hesitation and tried to alleviate it with a soft purr, slipping his tailtip between her folds at the same time. “You know I️ won’t judge you. In fact, I’ll do what I️ can to help make them a reality, Swallowflight.” The tom purred seductively. “And I’ll tell you mine as well.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next