viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:42 am

Firegaze instantly recognized what Sunstream was doing and hissed in annoyance. Greyfoot was [i]her[i] tom, others only got him if she gave them to her, and she was sure her dissatisfaction shown through her eyes. Disobeying Greyfoot's invitation to sit by him, she instead competed for his attention by standing behind him and licking at the back of his neck and his scruff, ceasing her licking occasionally only to bite at the excess skin and fur of his scruff roughly.

Sunstream saw Whitestar whine in impatience in thrust his own hips up, and stopped her licking to push on Mottledfinch's haunches. "C'mon moron, I can do this while you fuck the bitch of a leader," she hisssed, and she gave the ass another sloppy kiss before answering Greyfoot's question. "It was right here, cripple, just for anyone but you." To make the point, she immediately turned and slowly make a show of tongue-kissing the tom's rear before her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:48 am

Greyfoot chuckled as Firegaze trotted away, standing up and following a little awkwardly, his cock still dripping a bit of cum onto the floor every once in a while.  “And how do you propose we ignore them, she-warrior?” He purred, matching his mate’s teasing tone.  “What should we do instead?”

Motledfinch was just about to oblige Whitestar and mount the tom when he let out a surprised gasp at a weight hugging his hindlegs suddenly.  The Tom had all but forgotten about Sunstream, But was quickly reminded of the She-cat’s presence when she began to lap at his tailhole.  The Tom let out a moan against the leader’s ass fur and then continued to eat his tailhole out, making the submissive tom wait just a bit longer as his own ass was eaten simultaneously.

Greyfoot noticed the raised tail and followed it, shuddering softly at the sudden eagerness of the She-cat to please them as she began to lap at Mottledfinch’s tailstar.  “Where was that earlier?”  The tom purred to his mate, wondering if Sunstream’s sister would have an answer. In the mean time he padded close enough to be in Sunstream’s peripheral vision and sat down, watching the ass eating eagerly and beckoning for Firegaze to sit at his side and watch as well.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:21 am

(thanks! Ima go check it out now)

Firegaze sighed and felt her rear involuntarily flex the cock inside her, and she let out a happy sigh and pulled away and whipped around, feeling her emotions run to a high as she danced side to side on her paws. "C'mon mr. medicine cat, let's ignore the two lil' gays for now," she purred, glancing knowingly at the males busy in their own intense love session. "I know you're probably dying to join though..." she teased, pivoting her body to trot away while looking at her mate.

The leader gasped out and shivered, uncaring of what the other cats would think. "Please, fuck me hard," he panted out, shifting his paws around, "please...."

Sunstream tore her gaze away from the medicine-cat and her sister finishing up to the exposed male licking the leader out, and she seized the opportunity. She padded out and whipped her tail confidently in the air so Greyfoot would certainly notice her, and without any preamble she sat on her haucnhes and hugged Mottledfinch's hindlegs, and within a heartbeat had her paw holding the toms' tail up and her tongue clearly scraping the male's ass, right at an angle where she knew Greyfoot could see.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:30 am

(Lovebird had an RP she hoped you’d continue as well, just so ya know. Wink )

Greyfoot’s groans became knowing purrs, the tom smirking down at Firegaze’s ass as she came over top of him, raining her fluids down on his balls and his hindlegs.  The Tom couldn’t hold it much longer, imagining what sort of wonderful sexy expression must be on the she-cat’s face as she orgasmed, and that was enough to fuel his own peak.  Finally, the gray tabby groaned out, his claws digging into her flanks as he pulled her all the way down on him and stuffed her plump rear with his white seed.  He, like Firegaze, was oblivious to the return of his mate’s sister.

Mottledfinch purred loudly as his lover of the moment crouched low for him, clearly enjoying himself as the brown tom busied himself eating the other male’s ass.  The Tom placed his forepaw on Whitestar’s hindquarters, just to the left of his tailstar, and flexed it softly, kneading the submissive Tom’s ass as he got it ready for his cock.  He stood up and lifted his own tail, exposing his package to Sunstream unknowingly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:24 am

"Greyfoot..." she whispered in response, closing her eyes as she took the cock inside of her again and again as she thrusted herself up and down, oblivious to her sister watching from the sidelines, shadows concealing her presence as she watched the two couples. Though she watched with an emotionless expression, inside she felt a burning jealousy at the closeness the medicine-cat and her sister shared, and she pinned her ears back when she heard her sister let out a wail as she came over Greyfoot's hindlegs, continuing to thrust blindly on the tom.

"Oh god..." the leader shuddered as he felt the wet tongue probe him from behind, and he instinctively dropped into a crouch and lifted his tail higher for the tom, letting out a single whimper. "th...that feels good, Mottledfinch," he stuttered out, shivering whenever he heard the lapping noises from behind.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:46 pm

“Oh?” Greyfoot purred in response, a smirk stretching across his face as he watched her grind against him. The Tom then watched as she spread her legs and improved his view even further, and he huffed softly as he felt her tailhole envelop his cock. “Firegaze...” The male couldn’t help but groan out in pure pleasure, the hotness of getting to watch her ass spread with his girth nearly making the tabby cum immediately.

Mottledfinch let Whitestar have a few more heartbeats to assert himself again, his gaze not leaving that of the Airclan leader’s. When the other tom didn’t say or do anything, the brown tabby took advantage of his uncertainty. He padded around behind Whitestar and used a forepaw to lift the Tom’s tail up and out of the way before he began to rim the leader, pressing his muzzle into the other Tom’s rump fur as his tongue ran over the leader’s tailstar over and over again.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Firegaze let out several submissive mewls at the challenge, giving her mate a look from wide eyes before scooching down the toms' body with her back end facing his head, giving him a perfect view of her hindquarters before she lifted her tail and rubbed her pussy lips against the side of his cock. "I think I have an idea..." she purred and then shifted so that his tip pressed at the opening of her tailhole. She widened her stance so he had a view of her ass stretching as she took his cock in it inch by inch.

Whitestar's mind emptied as their gazes met, and he got lost in the mischievous look the warrior gave him, barely noticing the results of their previous fun coating the poor warrior's fur. "Err...well..." the leader hesitated, unable to break the eye contact himself. The leader was used to always knowing what to do next, but now he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:35 am

Greyfoot looked up at Firegaze thankfully as she spoke. “Please...” huffed the male, his member painfully hard at this point after being teased for so long only to be cockblocked. Curious, the tom let out a soft purr, Sunstream quickly leaving the horny male’s mind as he issued the challenge of “Use whatever part of you you think will make it happen fastest.” He shot a smirk up at Firegaze as well, eager to see what she’d do to him.

As Whitestar finally finished covering his face in cum, Mottledfinch had to sneeze some of the seed out of his nostrils, and the brown tabby coughed a few times after finally putting his tongue back in his mouth and gulping down all of the salty cum in his mouth. After taking a deep recovery breath, the tom exhaled. “Never been better,” he smirked up at the Airclan leader, finally opening his eyes again to confidently meet Whitestar’s eyes, his face coated in a mix of spit and cum.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:21 am

Firegaze was completely dumbfounded on what was happening, and she glanced down at the tom she loved. "Greyfoot I don't know why she left," she said, glancing at her sister who had disappeared into the undergrowth. Her scent was still fresh, she must have just left but wasn't far. Firegaze looked back down and nuzzled her mate's neck, noticing his bulging cock between his hind legs still. "I could help you get that off if you'd like?"

The leader has no idea what the reply had been, but he didn't really care as he pulled out and came right in front of the messy face, dumping his cum right on his nose and a few traces on his face, the rest landing right on his tongue. The leader took a deep breath and rested his weight on Mottledfinch's chest and laughed, his confidence once again ebbing as his high died down. "Are you okay?" he asked hesitantly, now noticing the spit and and struggle he had gone through.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:36 am

(My dream is to own an esports organization so that’s entirely possible!)

Greyfoot purred loudly as he felt yet more of Firegaze’s juices rush down his muzzle, already damp from being used like a dildo by his mate.  Purring loudly, Greyfoot returned her kisses eagerly, looking into the depths of Firegaze’s eyes between kisses.  “So are you,” The tom breathed genuinely between kisses.  His makeout session with his beautiful mate was temporarily interrupted when he heard Firegaze’s whine and looked up to see Sunstream across the clearing.  He had been so lost in his intense love for his mate that he hadn’t even noticed that her sister’s licking had ceased.

Mottledfinch attempted to choke out an “anywhere” but it didn’t come out in a very coherent way as the tom tried to speak around Whitestar’s cock.  He really only succeeded in covering his chin in his own drool as he slobbered heavily on the cock, loving every second of being facefucked and even enjoying being so submissive.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:17 am

(i'm computer science! make a business and hire me plz)

Firegaze whispered an apology and hunched over the tom as she felt her release approaching. Bending her body forward so that her belly fur brushed against the top of Greyfoot's head and she let out a final groan, her body making an instantaneous switch from tense from pleasure to relaxation as she let out all the built up pleasure. "Oh Greyfoot..." she let out a whimpering moan, a feeling of warmth washing over her, and she got off the to and positioned herself so that she faced towards her sister who was continuing to lick around the toms' tailhole and began to roughly lick his face clean, pausing to brush her lips against his in a gesture of affection. "You're so sexy," she purred out as her attention flickered over occasionally to her sister, who seemed too shy to do anything but lick the toms' thighs, legs, and tail.

Sunstream felt a shudder run through her shoulders and down her spine as she licked all over the exposed tom, frankly just feeling scared and uncertain. She had spotted the pre-cum seeping down thte handsome medicine-cat's member, and she had purposely kept her tongue and mouth as far away from it as possible, instead using her paw and using the pre-cum as she stared straight ahead in the medicine-cat's groin, completely lost in her own world of thoughts and feeling her eyes darken as quickly as her thoughts did, and ignored the surprised look Firegaze shot her when she suddenly pulled away and went to the edge of the clearing they were in, swiping her tongue around her lips to clear them of any fur and spots from them as she listened to the moans behind her. Meanwhile, Firegaze paused in her kissing and let out a confused mew.

The leader inhaled sharply when the tom purred around his length, and he snarled aggressively as the pleasure set in and he began primally pushing in and out of the toms mouth, his balls smacking against Mottledfinch's chin until he felt his own swell fast approaching. "Where at?" he snarled, ignoring the gagging sounds of the enemy warrior.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:51 am

(I’m a business major.  You?)

The medicine cat had kept his crippled paw tucked close to his body, as he always did, and the tom shuddered softly, grunting, as his paw twitched after she touched it.  It was an alien sensation for anycat besides him to do so, but as soon as the involuntary twitch was over Greyfoot tucked it close to his body again, preferring that it not be the focus of their activities. Despite all of the teasing being done to him by both she-cats, Greyfoot’s tongue continued to lash against his mate’s inner walls reliably and of course pleasurably.

When Sunstream’s licks got closer and closer to his tailhole the tom began to purr softly, but this stopped the instant the male realized that the other female was simply licking around the sensitive spot in circles.  The tom let a low growl out into Firegaze’s pussy in response, arching his back in hopes of getting more from his mate’s sister.  A bead of clear pre-cum began to form at the male’s tip as Sunstream ran her paw over his cock over and over again.

Mottledfinch flicked his tongue back and forth over Whitestar’s tip as the Airclan leader spoke above him.  He shuddered softly at the thought of becoming Mottledstar, and being able to command any of the cats in the clan to blow him as the other male had suggested.  Deciding to return the favor to the tom, who promised to be somewhat gentle, the brown-furred male began to purr softly around the Airclanner’s dick.  Despite Whitestar not being quite as long or thick as Greyfoot, Mottledfinch couldn’t help but gag when the leader pushed his entire length into the deputy’s muzzle and down his throat.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:58 am

(it's going alright! i am also in college, it's really busy but i've gotten a lot better at it. i have to limit myself to 16 credits/semester or i'll literally end up falling over and dying. what's your major?)

Firegaze gasped as her lover increased the tempo beneath her, and she giggled a little at his lack of care in being smothered by her, and she gently began rocking herself in a back and forth motion. "Ohhh Greyfoot, I love you I love you I love you," she panted in pure bliss, eyes stuck as slits as she looked down at the crippled tom, and managed to balance for a few moments just to flick his injured paw with her own forepaw.

Sunstream growled in response to the tugging on her neck, and slid her claws beneath the tail to pry it off her neck and unwrap it so she could playfully grip it in her mouth, continuing to slide the impressive member along her paw pads with her free paw. Smirking, she cheekily pinned the tail down so that the tom's tailhole was perfectly exposed, then bent her head down and began by just barely touching the tip of the tail with her tongue, then with time made her way up the tail until she licked all around the base, careful to not touch his opening, and glanced up despite her sister blocking her view to try to determine the reaction she would get.

"Holy fuck," the leader breathed out in surprise as his dick was enveloped by warmness in the warrior's muzzle. He smirked down at him, "Allll warriors should do this for leaders anytime they wish," he proposed in a soft murmur, enjoying the view of the tom laying vulnerably on his back as a cock pumped in and out of his mouth. Growing more sincere, he scooted up further on the warrior's chest and rubbed his ears. "Don't worry, I'll pretend you're one of my warriors and be extra gentle and nice," he promised right before pushing in to hilt himself fully in Mottledfinch's jaws. "I also hope my little warrior is hungry..." he suddenly groaned out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:08 am

(Things have been good for me!  I just started college and I’m having a lot of fun.  How about for you?)

Greyfoot was hardly complaining, grunting unintelligibly in response to Firegaze as he used his forepaws to pull Firegaze down, sliding more and more of his muzzle into her tight, dripping pussy.  The medicine cat knew full well that the female warrior had no regrets about coming to smother him in her assfur so soon after being used in such a naughty way by her other mate.  The tom eagerly lapped at her inner walls as his muzzle served like a cock for his mate to ride while he simultaneously ate her out.  

When Sunstream piped up, however, the tom let out a growl in protest.  High time to remind her why she’s here, thought the tom, who draped his tail around the other female’s neck.  He tugged the other she-cat insistently towards his cock, wanting the Airclan warrior to do something, anything, besides just pawing occasionally at his length.

Mottledfinch sent a challenging smirk up at Whitestar, clearly confident despite currently being in the submissive role between the two of them.  This is going to be the best blowjob he’s ever gotten, thought the tom to himself with a knowing purr as the cock was rubbed against his face.  Finally, the tabby opened his muzzle and intercepted the cock on its way to brush against his cheek fur again, taking whatever amount of cock the leader decided to feed him.  He’d been building up spit in his mouth in the meantime, and so, as per his ‘orders,’ Whitestar’s dick was immediately coated in a thick layer of Mottledfinch’s spit.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:00 am

(i read this page, i remember Rosepetal existing and sorta the way she acted but i'll have to go back a little more later. it might be a sorta rough transition back into it but once we get going it should be all good. how has your life been btw?)

(also i'll start off where we left off for now and we can tiime-skip/plan if we want, just say so if you think it's a good idea)

"Sorry," Firegaze whispered shakily down to her mate, her eyes lidding as she spoke, not really sounding all that apologetic at all. "I sooorta forgot that Mottledfinch did that to me..." Firegaze's drawl was suddenly interrupted by her sister Sunstream behind her.

"He's surrendered to us, Firegaze. Just shut up and fuck your hoe." She muttered the last part, careful to at least try to mask the strange negative emotion she was feeling. She wouldn't admit it, not even to herself, but she almost felt jealous she might be just a commodity to the crippled medicine-cat compared to her sister.

Whitestar jerked back just barely in surprise at what the naughty warrior proposed, but did his best to keep the mood they had begun. "Only...only if you make it sloppy," he growled lamely, desperately trying to take control and sound authoritative. To reinforce this, Whitestar moved up with no hesitation and smacked his heavy cock down on the vulnerable warrior's cheek. "Slurp it, gag on it," he growled, insistently rubbing himself on Mottledfinch's face and lips.

Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:06 am

(Hopefully that works alright as an explanation.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:53 am

(I had zero hope that was actually going to work. Welcome back anyways! Very Happy Where we left off there was a bit of an orgy going on with Whitestar, Firegaze’s sister, and then our three main cats. Rosepetal knows about Firegaze’s illicit relationship with Greyfoot And is blackmailing them with it unless Mottledfinch gives her his kits.

We can keep going from right where we left off or skip ahead a bit, up to you. Smile )
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:48 am

~Stormwind~ wrote:
(I hope we can continue this sometime! It was my favorite RP on here!)
omg! i completely forgot this place existed until i got a notif in my email. gimme a little bit to refresh on where we were, i should be able to stay pretty consistent on this now that life is only somewhat a mess.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:27 am

(I hope we can continue this sometime! It was my favorite RP on here!)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:38 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:27 am

Greyfoot could only offer up a muffled growl of distaste and simultaneous pleasure in response toFiregaze as she smothered him with her thick, soft rump fur, Mottledfinch's musky scent still covering her from their earlier exploration in watersports . Closing his eyes, the medicine cat forced his nuzzle inside his mate, allowing his talented tounge to explore deep within her core. The tom finally managed to make his hindpaws quiver in place with the pleasure after they'd been snapped at by Sunstream enough times, his brain screaming for more from his mate's sister as he lapped passionately away at his lover.

"Well, what do you think?" Mottledfinch purred, placing a paw on Whitestar's chest softly as he locked eyes with the tom. "I want you to fuck me." Craning his neck, he managed to nip open the leaf sack Greyfoot had brought along with him, which contained all of the threesome'a usual playthings, plus a large leaf for use as a blindfold. "Why don't you come let me slick you up a bit first?" Mottledfinch purred suggestively, licking his lips in anticipation of the treat. Then I want you to tie me up, gag me, and then pound my ass."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Firegaze was unable to give any sort of reply other than a short "Mfff, lick me more Greyfoot" in response to the toms' command. She felt her legs getting shaky and weak from being eaten out while standing up, and she helped herself by leaning down and smothering her mate in her fur, going up again occasionally to give him time to breathe and recover. Meanwhile, Sunstream was growing more and more curious with Greyfoot. Both from the limp paw that he had curled protectively against him, and from the impressive pulsing rod in front of her demanding her attention, and she growled to herself to break out of it, and instead nipped angrily at Greyfoot's hindpaws every time they brushed against her accidentally.

Whitestar gulped at the inevitable threat within his new lover's words, and he shifted on his paws while returning the grinding gestures down onto the male below. "In that case..." he said a lot less confident now, "what do you want to do to me? Cuase I'm not sure where to begin."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 am

Greyfoot moaned into Firegaze's muzzle when Sunstream finally started to stroke him unashamedly, his crippled paw twitching somewhat cutely in response to the blossoming of pleasure that spread throughout his body from his most sensitive organ.  Pulling back for air, he breathed in before murmuring "Fuck, Firegaze, I love you so fucking much..." he immediately pulled her back in for more after telling her with the best words his pleasure-intoxicated brain could muster, the tom moaning and grunting as the intense makeout session continued.

Mottledfinch panted loudly when Whitestar broke their kiss temporarily, watching the enemy tom as he spoke with a blank expression on his face.  When the leader finished, the deputy chuckled.  "Because," he purred, "Whatever you do to me, cowboy..." He curled his tail around both their cocks, pulling then together and moving his hips hips slightly to grind them against one another, "Gets done right back to you on my turn."  He grinned devilishly, softly groaning as he kept pleasuring them both.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:08 pm

Sunstream growled and paused in her playing with her newfound toy to grab the invading tail and put it beneath her hindpaw, gently holding it down so the tom didn't get any wild ideas. In truth she was actually a virgin through and through with the exception of one blowjob, but she'd keep that hidden from them for now. With her tailhole no longer being touched, she lifted her paw back up to work Greyfoot's member with more vigor now, rubbing up and down, stopping only to fondle the surprisingly hefty balls beneath. She occasionally glanced up with a blank expression on her face to watch her sister kiss the tom deeply with eyes closed, an expression and pure bliss and....love molded into her features, and the scene made Sunstream work harder at the member.

Whitestar gasped in an almost pleasing way as the kiss went on and on, and her brought his forepaw up to gently grab Mottledfinch's cheek and stroke it, purring in return at Mottledfinch. "What are you so happy about?" the leader finally growled in as fierce a tone he could muster in his state, "'cause to me it looks like I just got the reigns," he smirked, hiding his timid attitude well, "and you just got saddled."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:07 am

Greyfoot let out a gentle purr into Firegaze's mouth as he kissed his lover tenderly, almost giggling at Sunstream's hopelessly shy treatment of his cock. The grey tom felt the excitement within him build further and further as he kissed his mate deeply, and teased her sister by gently brushing his tail over her tailhole, supposedly well-used, if the she-cat was to be believed.

Mottledfinch happily played along with Whitestar's advances, falling onto his back without breaking their liplock. Hooking the tom's shoulders with his forepaws, he dragged the leader on top of him, making their kiss more and more sloppy every time he came back from taking a break to breathe. After a but if this, when he could feel their combined drool leaking onto his chest, he raised his hips, rubbing the male's sheaths together repeatedly. He wondered in the back of his mind if the enemy leader might actually be bisexual, and purred loudly at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   

Back to top Go down

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next