From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 8:40 pm

Shivering in weakness from her climax, Firegaze had no choice but to comply, snuffling in his dirty, musky scent as she gave his balls a few licks, feeling them jiggle in his fuzzy, wet pouch against her tongue before she opened her mouth wide and engulfed his cock to the base in one go, holding herself down on her own will and moving the thick meat from one cheek to another within her mouth, the barbs tickling her throat.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Greyfoot hissed, instinctively yanking his tail out of her mouth after she bit down on it.

Finally, as the trio's climaxes ended, Greyfoot pulled himself out of Firegaze, using his forepaws to push her off of the tree he was leaning against, forcing her head down lower until her lips brushed his dripping, cum-covered cock and balls. "You know what to do, you little whore." He growled, holding her to her word from a few moments ago.

Mottledfinch, meanwhile, sat back, exhausted for now but more than ready to get his dick sucked in turn.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 2:51 am

Unable to think clearly as their release pushed her over the edge, she bit down on Greyfoot's tail and didn't even register the bloody tang in her mouth as she screeched and her own cum flooded out, spurting out in rediculous ways from being plugged in by two cocks.

She writhed underneath them as she became hypersensitive to their barbs, and she hissed and screeched even louder, barely being held down by their weight as they took her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:43 am

As Firegaze's growl registered in their brains, Greyfoot and Mottledfinch gave her exactly what she wanted. Smirking, Greyfoot stuffed his tail in her mouth, silencing her as the pair came within heartbeats of one another, flooding her womb with their seed, certainly impregnating her as their climaxes continued.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 10:41 pm

Her eyes went wide and her ears and tail flicked uncertainly. That was so WRONG, but so was having two cocks inside of her at the same time. But her scent and core said otherwise as she released a little at their words.

"Y-yess," she hissed, eyes going into slits as she admitted the truth, "I want to give my sons pleasure. Rrrh, I want my daughters to be fucked right next to me by their big brothers and fathers. Nnng, and you two..will...will be our kings. Give them to me! Now!" Her voice became more demanding and insistent suddenly, feeling her own full release gnawing it's way through her body.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 12:35 pm

"Mrr, what do you think, slut?" Greyfoot growled. "Once they're apprentices, their virginity will be all ours. In face, we'll fuck our daughters in both holes while they eat your pussy. They'll have to start their training early."

"And if we get toms," Mottledfinch growled, "I can't wait to watch as they gangbang you every night. You'd love that, wouldn't you? An incestuous fling with three toms every night? Don't lie to me, my little cumslut."

Both toms hammered into her faster than they ever had before, each straining to release his seed inside her and give her the kits they were already planning on fucking.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 9:15 am

(Gaaabaaaabbbbaababa stormwind you little shit Wink )

"I want to take your cock so deep in my mouth your balls frame my lips. I wanna gag on it so you can let me feast on your seed. Nnnn, I love you so much," she groaned uncontrollably, her body shaking with impact every time one of the toms thrusted into her. Her muscles were all but useless by now from the pleasure, pain, and intensity of it all, so her paws simply skidded forward and then backwards in a steady rhythm in tune with her rough humping.

"Rwrrrr, what will you two do to your daughters if I have she-kits when they're older?" she questioned in a instable, shaky mew.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 9:04 am

A bought of genuine laughter interrupted Greyfoot's typical sex-sounds as Firegaze admitted what a massive slut she was. "I didn't realize you needed our cum in you that badly, Slut." In mock disdain, Greyfoot turned his head away from hers. "What a fucking whore. You'd better do a lot better than simply cleaning our cocks."

Mottledfinch grunted in agreement, but didn't stop fucking her, as Greyfoot had, at least temporarily. The she-cat's inner walls, in combination with grinding cocks with Greyfoot, left him panting, short of breath as the pleasure he felt nearly overwhelmed his already highly stimulated brain.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:54 am

"Yes sir," Firegaze gasped, shivering in between the two toms as they took and claimed her, wincing when her head was flung back from the death grip in Mottledfinch's jaws. She felt her fur get matted and wet and her body scream for more as tom-scent, fur, liquid, and everything became her world.

The she-cat obediently pinned her ears back and looked back slowly from Mottledfinch to Greyfoot. "I-I-" she stuttered, trying to separate the lust within her from her actual thoughts and feelings, but ended up screeching, "I-I want both of your kits! Please, please, I want kits so badly. I love it when you treat me like nothing but a she-bitch. Rrrrrrr, the clan slut doesn't deserve mercy. Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" her crescendo of yowls echoed from the hot trio of mating cats.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 12:19 am

"Oh, did you hear that?" Greyfoot purred, an evil grin crossing his face as Firegaze gave him a pathetic look along with her whimper. "She's changed her name to Slut now!"

Mottledfinch eagerly played along, gripping her scruff tightly in his jaws and yanking back. "sure enough. She always looked more like a Slut than a Firegaze to me." Naturally, this namechange would only last until the toms were satisfied, but for now it was hilarious.

"Pin your ears back and beg, Slut." Came the hissed command from Greyfoot, whose claws poked at her ribs as he held her tightly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:46 am

Firegaze groaned uncontrollably as the barbs scratched her deeper than ever before with two cocks in there, and her body made it worse by involuntarily squeezing her around them when they went in deeply, making large sex sounds eminate from her hinglegs.

"Guys...." she whined as they acted she wasn't even there, and she squirmed, wanting their attention verbally as well, "the slut likes to be talked to when being given kits!" She didn't even realize she had referred to herself in such a lewd way.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:31 pm

"Greyfoot," Mottledfinch started with a grunt as he plowed away into Firegaze, "did you hear that the clan slut is going to have kits?"

"I did, Mottledfinch." Greyfoot replied with a scandalous purr, the pair acting as if she wasn't right between them. "I also heard there are two fathers."

The brown tom above her chuckled, adding "What a little slut. I bet she's been dreaming about that for ages, having two massive cocks stretch her wide while she gets punished. She probably wished for more cock even while that was going on." The pair of dicks in her rubbed against one another, making for a tight fit on the occasions where their rough thrusts did match up.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:55 am

"Gahhhhhh!" she yowled, shoving her muzzle forward and into Greyfoot's chest fur to muffle herself and keep quiet, comforting herself in the warmth of the tom, despite the strong sex scent rolling off of him in waves. She wanted their kits, she couldn't deny it. And she wanted them badly. But even as she told herself there was no need to beg for them to give her kits, as they seemed plenty happy to do so either way, so could only bite her tongue for several of their timed thrusts before lifting a little and mewling quietly in a helpless tone,

"Breed me, Greyfoot and Mottledfinch. Breed me like a common she-cat bitch. Show me that I'm the real slut. Ohhhhh, I want to clean both your cocks afterwards while you both tell me what you think of me."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 pm

"It's time for you to take both our kits." Mottledfinch growled softly. "And shut up!" He added, embarrassed but clearly still turned on after being dominated by the she-cat who was typically his and Greyfoot's little sex slave.

Looking over Firegaze's shoulder to coordinate themselves, both toms pushed into Firegaze's pussy at the same tome, filling her up completely as they both forced themselves in balls deep. Neither allowed the she-cat any time to adjust before beginning to thrust heavily into her, their tired motions uneven amd rough.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Firegaze gasped as she was mounted by the very tom she had just made her bitch, and she groaned and pushed her muzzle forward against Greyfoot's, kissing him back with all the fervor and passion she could muster after all the fucking they had done.

Once she reached the point where she was gasping for air through her nose, she pulled back and looked up at Mottledfinch. "Is it time for my handsome little tom-slut to give me his kits?" She squirmed happily, enjoying the presence of soft fur mixed with two wet, muscular tom bodies sandwiching her into the perfect sweaty mess she so desired.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:47 pm

Purring softly, Greyfoot let Firegaze look up at him submissively for a moment, patting her head softly with a forepaw. Putting it then under her chin to lift her head up, he pulled her up for a kiss, forcing her to brace her forepaws on the tree on either side of him as he depended their kiss.

Mottledfinch, meanwhile, hauled himself up behind the she-cat, his forepaws on her shoulders as the two males sandwhiched her between their muscular bodies.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:33 pm

Firegaze let out a snarl of frustration when Greyfoot's cock slid out of her, the barbs scratching the wrong way for the last time, for this very instant anyway. She pushed herself up with a wince, tenderly bring her head around to lick at her haunches to ease the sting, eyeing Greyfoot warily. They obviously had something else planned, and Greyfoot was pretty smug about it.

She rebelliously licked her flank, eyes narrowed and staring from Greyfoot to Mottledfinch suspiciously before moving over to Greyfoot slowly, lowering her head submissively and looking up at him through her short eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 8:34 pm

Mottledfinch let out a soft groan as his cock was coated in his own cum by his mate. Mewling softly, he looked up at them, as much as he could while bound the way he was, particularly eyeing Greyfoot questioningly.

"Don't worry, Mottledbitch, that part comes now." Greyfoot dismounted Firegaze after her second climax, licking her flank once as he slashed of both the vines holding the stick and the vines binding Mottledfinch.

Greyfoot sat back against a tree behind them, smirking sexily and beckoning Firegaze closer.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:47 am

The she-cat allowed her paws to get soaked in the seed, placing her pads in front of the cock slit and wiping if off onto his cock to make it even more slippery and dirty, and when he subsided she reached down further to go with the thrusts Greyfoot was giving her as she felt an overwhelming sensation so soon after her first release, and she gripped Mottledfinch's balls in a paw-grip as her pussy contracted, and she growled as she was forced to climax again right onto Greyfoot, adding a second layer of her own pussy juice to his fur.

"f-f-fuck," she growled, unable to stop herself from bucking despite her exhaustion,but she kept her rear high up, unable to control her body from wanting more.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:13 pm

Mottledfinch's ears shot up in surprise at the long string of dirty words that flooded out of Firegaze's mouth, then threw his head back and let out a pathetic moan like the little slut he was supposed to be, finally reaching climax and covering her paws in some of his cum.

Snarling, Greyfoot rammed into her ass continually, even as he went weak in the hindpaws while he climaxed and filled her ass, wanting to at least get a second powerful orgasm out of Firegazs.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 8:10 am

Almost halfway through her intense release, Firegaze grinded her teeth together in effort as she reached both her forepaws down to stroke Mottledfinch off rapidly, and growled in his ear, "Cum for me, my little cum-bucket bitch. Show us how you love being a fag whore." She let the slurs drop from her mouth in her intense state. She too did not know if she was capable of that, but she was about to find out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:48 am

Mottledfinch let out a pained yowl, the sudden shoving tearing up his insides once more, and leaving the poor, vine-bound tom with a serious case of blue balls as well, whimpering softly as he waited in agony for her to recover from the earsplitting orgasm, feeling her coat his rear end in her juices, just as she'd done with his front end.

Growling as even he was on the receiving end of some of her fluids, Greyfoot snarled and continued his thrusting, not quite over the edge yet. He'd wondered if his mate was one of the she-cats with the capacity for multiple orgasms one after the other, and what better way to experiment than the present?
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:41 am

Firegaze groaned and screeched, biting at the tips of Mottledfinch's ears and then looking up at Greyfoot until her vision blurred and the edges went white as she spasmed uncontrollably and began flailing around as she released an unforgettable orgasm right onto Greyfoot and the thoroughly fucked Mottledfinch below, and she completely forgot about the power she held over Mottledfinch so that the stick once again penetrated into him without any mercy to from her writhing.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:31 am

With his muzzle making a rut in the forest floor, Mottledfinch took a mouthful of dirt as he yowled out, though he was thankful she'd taken some of the stick back from the deepest reaches of his ass. "Oh yeah, Firegaze!" He groaned, coughing the dirt out after those words. "Fuck me hard and deep! Do what Rowanstar did to you and tear my ass up!" The tied tom curled his tail around Greyfoot's balls as their combined weight and thrusts shoved his face into the forest floor with each thrust.

Greyfoot chuckled deeply when he was referred to as daddy, rewarding his mate by pounding away at her even harder, his balls slapping against her ass rapidly and almost abusively as he felt himself building to a climax from her ass, his tail, and watching the scene beneath him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:05 am

Firegaze whined as she bit Mottledfinch's scruff, knowing it was up to her now. With growls and mewls from the exertion and effort she suddenly put forth, the stick was plunged into her pussy and Mottledfinch's ass, and she yowled and screeched as she began humping the tom beneath her with her entire body, driving him into the ground in time with Greyfoot's thrusts to her tailhole.

"I'm your whore, daddy!" she called Greyfoot out as she had with Rowanstar, "grrrrr, do me like you would any other she-cat, my sexy tom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next