From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Calamity [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Calamity [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 2:59 am

"Well, one cant not enjoy coitus, there would be less need for it then" He shrugged, moving about his home and cleaning up what he could, figuring it was pointless to pull on the bit of armor he had at the moment, "Not many Miqo'te are like you, ones I've come into contact with are mostly docile and not... Craving intimacies" He said, his tail lashing, "You're filthy now, go bathe" he said as he gestured to a room, "There should be wood there to start a fire to warm the water for you" He said.

The large male moved to sit in a chair, taking a large bottle of ale taking a large swig of it and growling deeply, "I doubt after this I will have little choice of what I do, yes?" he grunted, glaring toward the other briefly, he still wasn't happy with the arrangement, but, he needed the taxidermy back, it was the only thing left he cared about and he wasn't going to let it get sold while he was alive, it was too important, "I still don't see why you cant just give it to me and take everything else, its one thing that wont fetch you much" He huffed out.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 3:53 pm

[size=41]The Miqo'te flicked an ear at the other's response, giving a light roll of his eyes. How stubborn could this Au Ra be? Why continue life miserably without any companion? Everyone deserved a second chance to find a mate and be happy once more. He purred loudly in pleasure as the large dragon hybrid continued to roughly and quickly thrust into him. Gods, he was going to lose his mind with how much the cock inside of him rubbed along his walls. Tail remaining around his forearm, tightening his hold on him as the Au Ra started to approach his own orgasm.[/size]

[size=41]Miko'ya mewled out as the other bottomed out within him. Shuddering as the male came into him. Shutting his eyes slightly as the dragon hybrid bucked into him occasionally to send his seed deeper. He laid on the table, trying to just pull himself together while he hybrid unloaded into him. When the other finally pulled away, he purred softly in content. "Yes, and it looked like you enjoyed it as well." He rumbled, feeling a shiver run along his spine as his seed leaked out of him. Shifting up straighter and looking over to the Au Ra.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 3:31 am

The large dragon hybrid huffed as he roughly thrust into the other, gripping him tightly, "I may be young, but I'm faithful to my lifemate... One cant just be replaced" He huffed out, groaning as he continued to thrust roughly, smacking his hips against the other's roughly, his knot swelling enough to tug on the other a bit as he thrust in and out, but not enough to tie them, he growled deeply as he felt the other clench around his cock more and begin trying to milk him as he thrust.

The large male gave a throaty almost roar like sound as he thrust as far into the other as he could, cumming within him, even thrusting his seed deeper into him, letting his knot keep them together as they came down from their orgasms, before he pulled out of him, his cock twitching and jerking a bit as he stood behind the other, panting heavily, "Happy?" He huffed out tiredly, the large male having not moved a lot since his family died, only enough for basic needs.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 3:44 pm

[size=31]Miko'ya gave light mewls as the dragon hybrid was more forceful with his thrusts. Though, it didn't seem to hurt him one bit. "But it could still happen," he spoke. Tail curling and remaining wrapped around his forearm. "Don't you think that sounds a little harsh? You might find another mate, you still look young. I wouldn't completely throw away your life just yet." He told the Au Ra. The hybrid gripped at the table more, purring and emitting more noises with each rough buck and thrust into him.[/size]

[size=31]The Miqo'te panted, practically finding himself drooling with each thrust into him. In a daze as the massive cock pushed deeper into him. Feeling the bumps rub against his sensitive walls, causing him to tremble. "A-Agh! Fuck..." he mewled, legs kicking out as warmth pooled within his abdomen. Claws digging into the wooden table as he reached his own orgasm. Gasping and falling limp below the dragon hybrid, in a daze from the burst of pleasure that shot through him.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptyWed May 12, 2021 10:20 pm

The dragon hybrid huffed as he bucked into the other, his tail lashing as he began to be more forceful with his thrusts, he felt he didn't really need to be careful with the other, "Its not often we find another lifemate after one has passed" he grunted, "I am the last of my bloodline, I do not intend to find another mate, I will await death to join my mate and our young" He growled as he jerked his hips roughly, the sounds from the other seeming to spur him forward more to let loose with the feline.

Despite the large male's readiness to let death take him, and his all around attitude, he wasn't all that old, maybe nearing his early 30s or in his mid 20s, he was still young, just after everything he had lost he wasn't out searching for anyone to nail or kill, he growled out as he gripped the other and began thrusting harder and faster, baring sharpened teeth as he shoved his cock into him with every thrust, as his climax built, his cock seemed to swell just a bit more, a slight knot building at the base, but would never get big enough to actually tie them together.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptyWed May 12, 2021 5:38 pm

[size=31]Miko'ya flicked his tail lightly, rather thankful for the fact that the large hybrid had paused and refrained from moving until he got used to his large cock. Claws gripping at the table once he pulled back and pushed forward into him. The Miqo'te flicked an ear as he listened to what the Au Ra had to say. He hummed softly as he thought about what the other had to say. Tail remaining curled around his forearm. "Perhaps one day you will find that companionship again." He told the other, wanting to at least make him feel better. [/size]

[size=31]The Miqo'te shut his eyes tightly, moving his head down onto his arms. Emitting soft noises and purrs with each quick thrust. Kicking out his legs as the cock deep inside of him brushed up against his sensitive walls. Hips shifting up each time the large hybrid bottomed out inside of him. Practically feeling the length bulge out inside of him.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptyTue May 11, 2021 2:06 am

The large hybrid male rolled his eyes lightly as the other spoke, "I noticed" he grunted sarcastically, "We don't normally pick our mates for just looks and strength" he huffed out, giving the feline hybrid time to get used to his sheer size before he began pulling out slowly to the head before spearing back into him smoothly, "We choose our mates for companionship, most of the time just pleasure" he huffed out, his tail lashing and curling as he began to pick up the pace, keeping the feline held up as he thrust.

"I was chosen at a young age by my lifemate, because I matured faster than others my age, as small as he was, he loved the challenge I gave him" he said, reminiscing of better times for him, he paused and scowled before he shook himself out of his thoughts, gripping the feline firmer as he remembered why he was bent over the feline, he had something that he cherished and he wanted it back. The dragon hybrid, pulled the feline back toward him as he thrust into him, beginning to pick up more speed with his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptySat May 08, 2021 8:19 pm

[size=31]The Miqo'te flicked an ear as he listened to the other approach him from behind. Shuddering slightly as hands grabbed for his hips, nearly jumping as he felt the thick, heavy cock smack at his cunt. He flicked an ear as the other hybrid spoke of having a partner before. Tail flicking lightly and curling against his arm, holding him close while he felt the massive head press against his folds. Miko'ya couldn't help but feel a bit sad when the dragon hybrid said that his mate had passed a while ago due to being killed. The Miqo'te wanted to say something to him, anything. Though he really didn't want to ruin the mood. [/size]

[size=31]The feline gave a soft chirp of surprise as he felt the head of his massive cock finally push it's way into him. Kicking out his legs slightly, claws digging into the wood of the table. "Y-you're really big, bigger than the others." He mewled out, tail twitching and wiggling around his arm. That was when the Au Ra lifted him up a bit more and spread out his legs, giving a moan as the dragon began to push his cock deeper. Gasping once the other fully sheathed himself into him. Feeling his heavy balls press against him. Miko'ya could only imagine how much cum the other would fill him with. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptySat May 08, 2021 6:31 pm

The dragon hybrid grunted as he listened to the other, he couldn't deny his want to just let loose on someone, he hadn't been with anyone in some time, not since his lifemate had been killed, his cock twitched slightly as the other touched it and began stroking it, he eyed the other, the sight of him making himself comfortable on the table causing his cock to spring to life, hardening and throbbing as he let out a breath, giving in and he approached the other, his hands immediately grabbing for his hips, he gripped his cock and began smacking it against the feline's rear, listening to his thick flesh smack against the feline's cunt.

"My lifemate was the only one to be taken by me" he grunted, holding the other's hips firmly as he began prodding the large head of his cock against the feline's cunt, "My lifemate died seasons ago, killed" he said, pausing briefly before shaking himself out of his thoughts, pulling the other back as he pushed his hips forward, pushing the head of his cock into the other and pausing briefly to let him get used to his size, before he let his hips go, grabbing for his thighs and lifting him up, widening his legs enough as he began sliding the rest of his cock into him slowly, growling out as he pushed as much of his cock into him as he could.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:36 pm

[size=31]The Miqo'te rumbled out a light purr, remaining pressed against the large Au Ra. Watching as he started to strip himself, fur fluffing up in surprise at the sight. He wasn't expecting him to be so big, nor did he think it would be able to fit inside of him. "The ones who had taken me were all different, so I wouldn't have been surprised if you were." He told the dragon hybrid. "Besides, just relax and loosen up. I'm not going to let anything happen to this taxidermy, promise. I also think it's nice to keep it around just in case, because I want you around for company." He purred.[/size]

[size=31]Miko'ya shifted back slightly, moving a hand down to carefully stroke his hand along his cock. A shudder running down his spine at feeling how thick it was and the bumps all over it. He hummed and decided to shift himself over the table, tail flicking while he worked to get comfortable. "Besides, haven't you ever mounted a Miqo'te before? Or have mounted at least anything else?" He questioned the Au Ra, tail curling as he rested his head down into his arms.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:07 pm

The large male glared toward the feline hybrid as he spoke, he didn't like the idea of serving the feline for whatever he wanted him to do, he just needed the taxidermy back. Baidu scowled as the feline hybrid removed his clothing and attempted to get the water out of them, he lashed his tail in frustration as he watched the other closely, giving a low warning growl as the other came closer to him, baring sharp teeth lightly.

Baidu huffed as he listened to the other, of course, he wanted him for pleasure, most that weren't Au Ra wanted them for that reason, he glared harder as the Miqo'te as his fluffy tail curled around him, he growled as he huffed, knowing he would have to give in, to get the taxidermy back. Baidu grumbled as he shifted out of his plated clothing, "If you were taken by a few of my kind, as you claim, you should know if they're all different" He grunted, letting his clothing fall and reveal his bare self to the other, the tall male was quite large surprisingly, as if he was part horse, not dragon, his length had bumps all over it, like they were meant to hit more pressure points, and he was quite thick as well, his large frame not just for show apparently.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptyWed May 05, 2021 4:57 am

[size=31]The Miqo'te flicked his ears and glared at the large dragon hybrid that stood before him. "Why would I promise not to when you agree to come with me?" He hummed, moving his hands and placing them on his hips. "Besides, I'm sure keeping you around would be more beneficial for me. A few gil only goes so far." He hummed,  looking around and placing his bow back on his back. Glancing about the house before looking back over to the Au Ra. [/size]

[size=31]Miko'ya shifted and decided to shed from his clothes, grunting as he wringed them out to try and dry them. At least he was inside, so he didn't have to worry about going out and getting wet once more. The cat looked over to Baidu and thought for a moment. "Might as well try you out as a servant." He hummed, stepping over to him and carefully pressing against him. Fluffy tail hooking around his waist. "I've been taken by a few Au Ras before. And was curious to know what kind of length you had, if each Au Ra was different." He told the large male, tail flicking and remaining hooked around him. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 8:29 pm

The large dragon hybrid growled as he watched the other closely, growling louder as he saw the golden taxidermy, "You out that back thief" he growled deeply, lashing his tail more, "Take anything else, just... Not that" He said, the dragon hybrid seeming to become more docile, glaring harder when the other put the taxidermy away again, the taxidermy was of a rabbit, something small enough for a child to hunt, most likely a child's first hunt.

The Au Ra glared toward the other before letting out a growling breath, he was reluctant before giving in, hanging his head lightly, "I need some kind of assurance you wont just sell it when given the chance" He grunted, "Its the only thing that matters to me in this life" he stated, flexing his claws lightly, the dragon hybrid was normally quite proud, upon normal circumstances he would never agree to being someone's servant, but with the taxidermy on the line, he needed to give in to the feline hybrid's demands.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 7:26 pm

[size=31]The Miqo'te tensed and lashed his tail. Quickly grabbing his bow out of fright, ready to fire a shot if the Au Ra dared to approach him. That was when the large male refrained from attacking him, looking around for a certain item that had been taken. "You mean this?" He questioned as he pulled out the small golden taxidermy that he had stored within his bag. Miko'ya tensing just a bit as he put the taxidermy back within the bag, baring his fangs at him. "Hey, I need this more than you do. It will fetch good gil on the market. And besides, it looks like you're already waiting death anyway, so sooner or later you won't need it anymore." He told the Au Ra.[/size]

[size=31]He moved a hand up and tapped his fingers against his chin. "Though, I can be persuaded to give it back to you." He hummed, tail twitching and swaying in thought. "How about you be myn servant for a while? If you do that, I promise to give your little trinket back." He told the large dragon hybrid. "Besides, I need someone to tag along with me anyway. Because I am on a quest to try and defeat the God that is causing this calamity." He said,  shaking himself off once more, still rather soaked from being out in the rain. "So what do you say? Is that a deal?" He hummed, wanting to hear what he had to say in response. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptySun May 02, 2021 2:13 pm

The Calamity [Private] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE5_bbgTbkRdZMVy5-FBFFIqphYr0b1LINlw&usqp=CAU

Baidu Sagahl grumbled as he stayed seated at his table, hunched over as he snored, having drank himself to sleep, the large muscular dragon hybrid had lost his fight long ago, just waiting for death to take him, many of his clan had perished since the calamity, as far as he knew, he might have been one of the last Au Ra, if not the last of his kind. He was a bit of a loner anyway, he didn't care that much, he just more missed the few companions he did have before everything happened. He grunted and snored off and on, the large male oblivious to someone walking around the home, twitching off and on as he started to wake.

As he heard a loud noise, the large male's eyes shot open and he growled, his left eye thinning into a slit while his right eye stayed the cloudy grey, he whirled his head around, searching for the intruder, a low growl rumbling from his chest as he stalked toward the sound, spotting the intruder and he glared toward him, "You must have a death wish, coming here" He grunted, he looked ready to attack the other, spiked tail lashing aggressively.

The large male looked quite aggressive, that is until something caught his eye, well actually, it's what didn't catch his eye that drew his attention, a small golden taxidermy was missing, he began to look about, "Where is it" He growled, before his head snapped toward the other, growling deeply, "You have it... Where is it" He snapped, tail smacking against the nearby table in his anger. The taxidermy clearing meaning something to the large male, enough to break his focus on just ending the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] EmptySun May 02, 2021 6:28 am

[size=31]Miko'ya Sonbi approached the town that he had spotted, drenched to the core from the rain that poured down. Ears folded back against his head, while his tail sagged from all the rain that coated his fur. Hair dangling sloppily in his face, practically blinding him. Constantly trying to wipe his hair away so he could see. [/size]

[size=31]It had been at least a mounth since the calamity. A group of worshipers summoned a God that practically tore apart the world. Wiping out a lot of innocent people, leaving very few left. Miko'ya decided to slip from his clan so he could try and put an end to the God's reign. No one else seemed to be trying, so why not? He wanted to be a hero. [/size]

[size=31]The Miqo'te stepped into the practically barren town, looking around for a place to stay while the rain passed. He ended up coming across a decent house, slipping inside and shaking himself off from the rain. Blue and green eyes moving about the house, sniffing the air and making his way through the house. Seeing what he could find. That was when he found someone rather interesting. There was a Au Ra, they were just as uncommon as he was. His eyes drifted over the slumbering figure, tail lashing lightly as he carefully stalked around. Finding a few nice trinkets that he could sell eventually to make some nice gil. Carefully stuffing them in his pocket, he looked back over to the dragon hybrid.[/size]

[size=31]A brief shudder passed along his spine, seeing the other's size. And, it looked as if the Au Ra barely wore any clothes. From what he could remember, each of them had different cocks. On brief explorations he would have, He's stumbled into different Au Ra's that had sheaths, barbs, knots. Miko'ya especially liked the ones with the knot. They would be tied to him and It'd feel great. Just the thought of being bent over again by them made a shudder pass down his spine and his fur fluff up. But, the Miqo'te knew he had other things to do. So he continued on, jumping in alarm when he stepped on something that ended up making a loud noise. Bristling and looking over to where the Au Ra slumbered, praying he didn't hear that and was in deep slumber. [/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Calamity [Private]   The Calamity [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Calamity [Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: