From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the shiba and the wolf [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

the shiba and the wolf [private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 10:13 pm

The wolf let his ears fall back briefly as the smaller canine gave him a scolding growl, the wolf not expecting it. He let out a small huff before giving in to the bitch's wishes, taking the medicine and scowling as he did, not liking the taste, he grunted lightly as he shifted his weight to sit up, leaning against the couch, the wolf frustrated with just laying down, his ear twitching lightly as he listened to the other, huffing softly, "A bitch your age would already have a mate and pups by now in the pack, the only reason they wouldn't is if there are no males to claim them, or they are picky with their choices" He rambled, his head turned lightly toward the other, "I already laid claim to my mate before his preheat, and when he went into heat any males that were stupid enough to try fighting for him were chased off" he grunted lightly.

"You shouldn't have to hide for your heat, you should embrace your coming preheat to find a mate" he told him, "Bitches that don't have their heats taken care of for too long can have health problems" He informed him, "That's what the healers always told us, so we would find mates quicker to make sure they were well taken care of" He said, unconsciously playing with a leather band on his wrist, four wolf charms on the band, he traced his thumb over one of the charms and let out a long breath, "I may be exhausted, but I wont rest until I find them... The murderers" He said, baring his fangs and growling as flashes of the day before raced through his head.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 3:17 am

[size=31]Kevin flicked an ear as the wolf tried to describe the smell that he was smelling. "Ah, then you're probably smelling the medical supplies that I have." He said,  he gave a light scolding growl when the other touched at the bandage on his face. He looked over his work and exhaled, that should do for now at least. "Not sure, I know this is different then what you're used to. But it will work just as well." He said, standing up to go get the medicine that he had. Finding it rather quickly before sitting back down. Pulling out a water bottle and a few pills.[/size]

[size=31]"Here, I'm going to put these two pills into your mouth. I want you to swallow them for me. And I'm going to give you some water to help." He said, giving him the medicine. Placing the water to his mouth so he could drink and get the pills down. Once they were down, he sat back and exhaled lightly. "Yeah, and I'm not looking forward to having my heat start up." He said, tail twitching as his ears moved back just a bit. "I'm going to have to stay home and remain in my room. I don't have a mate to take care of my heats. So I mostly just wait for them to pass. Not something I'm looking forward to, but it is what it is I suppose." He said to the wolf. "Just relax and get some rest. I'm sure you feel absolutely exhausted." Kevin said, trying to get him to relax. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 5:24 am

The wolf reluctantly laid back down as he listened to his words, giving a small wince as he felt the other stitching his wounds, keeping silent while the bitch worked, "I cant explain what I'm smelling... Its not a natural smell" He grunted lightly, his ears twitching lightly as he listened to the other, he still seemed to flinch a bit when he felt the other touch his face, he hissed in pain and winced as the other cleaned the wounds on his face, feeling bandages around his eyes, rubbing at them a bit before leaving them alone.

"I know the smell of a bitch in heat, you're still a few days out from a preheat, I can small that much through the other scents" He said, letting out a long breath, turning his head in the other's direction, baring his fangs a little at the other's offer of pain medicine, "Why your pack doesn't have a healer trained in the old ways, I'll never understand" He huffed, he wasn't refusing the medicine, he just wasn't used to the way modern civilization did things, taking the medicine, hoping his pains would go away.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 3:19 am

[size=31]Kevin gave a yelp of panic when the large wolf shot up into a seated position. He jumped up and grabbed him carefully. "Hey! Careful! I don't want you to disturb your wounds and have them open back up!" He told the wolf. Getting him back down so he was lying on the couch. He continued to work and stitch up his wounds. Applying gauze and anything that would help cover his wounds. "No, Kenji is in the other room. You're in our living room. We didn't have an extra bedroom to put you, so we decided to put you on our couch until your wounds were patched up." He said. Finishing the wounds on his body before looking at his face. [/size]

[size=31]"What are you smelling? I'm not exactly sure what it is you could be smelling. I'm used to the scents in my home, but you definitely arent." He said, "I'm going to be touching your face, i need to take care of the wounds on your face too. But I thought I would warn you before I touch your face." He said, reaching up to carefully press his hands against the sides of his face. "This might sting.." he told him, bringing up some antiseptic and cleaning the wounds. Making sure to be mindful of his eyes. He shifted back once he was done fixing him up. "There... that looks better." He hummed, gently smiling and feeling his tail wag in content. "You might be smelling the medical supplies I have. The smell to those is rather strong. Or you could be smelling me... I am a bitch after all. And I have been taking note of the fact that my heats will start soon. So you may be smelling that." He spoke, shrugging slightly. "Here, I have some pain medicine that could help. I'm sure you feel very uncomfortable and in pain due to the wounds." Kevin said, not wanting to give it to him if he didn't want it. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 2:21 am

The unconscious wolf grunted as he was lifted and carried toward the two dogs' home, once there he seemed fairly incoherent, coming to a couple times before falling silent, though as Kevin began working on his wounds, he let out small growls from discomfort, when the smaller canine finally got to the knife in his side, the slightest movement of the knife seemed to wake the wolf, he let out a snarl of pain before shooting up, his ears pinning and he gripped his side, cursing loudly.

He tried to open his eyes but they were still damaged by the thorns, his ears back and he scented the air to try to find the other, managing to pinpoint him, "Grumpy here?" He grunted. trying to move to get comfortable, but he was unable to, his entire body hurt in some way, the wolf wincing as he shifted his weight, cursing while baring his fangs lightly, the wolf just uncomfortable from how much pain he was in, "What am I smelling?" He asked, the smells surrounding him unfamiliar due to him living so far from civilization for so long.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 5:59 pm

[size=31]Kevin turned his head to glare at his brother, trying to get him to let go of the scruff on his neck. What he hadn't expected was the wolf suddenly moving and grabbing for his brother's hand. He could hear his brother growl a soft warning. "Do not touch me ever again." He told the wolf, releasing his brother's scruff. "I'm just trying to keep my brother safe. If something ever happens to him I wouldn't know how to feel." He told the large wolf. "I've protected him since we were small puppies. And I've even warded off anyone that dared to try and rape him." He spoke,  narrowing his eyes at the other canine. "It's not that he's a runt, it's because other dogs take advantage of him being a bitch. I've seen them just wait to strike, I've even seen some grab and mount my brother. Though few get very far." He grumbled, "my brother is all I have and there is no way I'm going to let others take advantage of him." He narrowed his eyes at the wolf. His ear flicked when Kevin started to speak. "Can we not talk about this now?" His brother huffed in complaint. Shifting down so he could grab onto the wolf. "A little help?" He asked his brother, just sending puppy eyes his way before he got him to help.[/size]

[size=31]Kenji helped Kevin lift up the wolf, carefully carrying him back to the place that they called home. Once home, they rested the wolf down on the couch and Kevin went to work to try and clean and bandage the wolf. Looking at the knife that was in his side. He made sure to wait to pull out the knife. Wrapping gauze around the knife to hold the blade in place so it wouldn't move around. He knew the blade needed to come out, but he was worried about trying to remove it. Kevin had been taking medical classes, and hoped that with his learning he would be able to save the wolf. After a bit of waiting, he stood and grabbed his things from his room. Sitting down beside the wolf and beginning to get to work. Making sure he was careful and gentle with his work. Not wanting to make one wrong move and have the large wolf suffer. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:51 am

The large wolf tried to stand again, only to fall over with a yelp, wincing and he coughed, blood spurting out of his mouth, he briefly sniffed the air, catching the scent of both dogs and confirming that they weren't hunters, "If you were hunters... You would have ended it by now" He breathed out, grunting in pain, his ears perked up as he heard one of the dogs yelp, he cracked open his eyes enough to see their shapes before a rush of adrenaline caused him to get up and grab the larger dog's wrist tightly, growling deeply as he staggered and gripped his injured side, "Wolves don't needlessly bite like I've witnessed dogs to" he grunted, waiting until the smaller dog was released before he let go of the other's wrist, wincing as he couldn't hold himself up anymore, collapsing back down to the ground again, cursing in pain, "Your brother has the spirit of a wolf, he may be small, but even runts can lead a pack of hundreds with a fire in their heart" He breathed out in a growl, coughing as he tried to breathe deeply.

Diablo was beginning to lose consciousness from blood loss and the tole on his body, seeming to fade in and out, until he ultimately fell unconscious, unable to keep himself awake any longer, his breathing remaining shallow and weak, the only thing saving him currently was that the knife in his side hadn't been removed yet, if it was pulled out before the wound was cared for, he would bleed out within minutes, but with his injuries it wasn't even set in stone if the wolf would survive, but with help he at least had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:37 am

[size=31]Kevin flinched in panic as the wolf started to spit out threatening words. He could hear his twin brother growl out a warning. "Kev, I don't think this is a good idea. What if you get hurt? I don't know what I'd do if you get hurt." His twin rambled, causing the smaller shiba to look back at him and frown. "I'll be fine, Kenji. He needs our help, we can't just leave him out here like this." He whined, stepping forward more and shifting down onto his fours carefully. Approaching the injured wolf while making sure to watch his movement. It seemed as if Kenji was also watching, because he was tense and ready to attack the wolf if he dared try to harm his precious brother. [/size]

[size=31]"I... don't quite know what you're talking about. But my name is Kevin, and I'm here with my brother Kenji. We were hiking through the woods and I heard you were in distress. I want to help you." He told the wolf, trying to calm the large canine down. "We're not any of those wolf hunters. Me and my brother don't belive in that stuff." He said, ears flicking as he made sure they were the only ones. "Do you trust us? We can take you back to our home. We have a little cottage not too far from here, we can take you there and patch you up." Kevin said softly. Reaching forward to try and help the wolf up. Yelping as a hand reached out and snagged the scruff of his neck. "What are you doing? Wait until he gives you permission. Wolves have a nasty bite force Kev. I don't want him to bite you and have him break something." His twin warned. Causing Kevin to wiggle to try and get him to release his neck. "I know I'm a bitch, Kenji. But I'm not frail and weak, okay? I just want to help! I don't want to leave him here to die. And who knows how long we have left!" He growled to his brother. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:16 am

Diablo growled as he tried to stand and fight with the remainder of his pack, the large wolf anthro moved onto his fours and snarled toward the hunters, in the blink of an eye and a fury of gunshots and battle cries, the wolf's remaining packmates were gone, Diablo stared down at the bodies of his family and friends, he whimpered to himself as he stared at his mate and their young pups, the pups weren't even supposed to be out of the safety of the den yet, but they had been smoked out by the hunters and struck down.

The pitch black wolf swung his head around and snarled as he glared toward the hunters, being the last wolf standing, he wasn't going to run, he would die valiantly like his family had. He growled as he charged forward, leaping at a hunter and tackling him, the pair tumbling down a ravine, Diablo gave a yelp as he felt a knife pierce into his side before he let the hunter go and he rolled the rest of the way down the ravine, he tumbled through thorn bushes before landing in a small stream, the large wolf struggling to breathe as he limped his way into the shadows, trying to get away to die hidden from the hunters, his eyes shut tightly as he had scratched them from the thorns.

The blinded wolf collapsed in a clearing, coughing and giving shallow breaths as he waited for death to take him, only to hear voices around him, he gave a low warning growl as he tried to stand, baring his bloodied fangs before collapsing again with a yelp, giving shallow breaths as he opened his mouth to speak, "Curse you demons" He growled out in a raspy voice, thinking the two were more hunters, "We shared a meal with you! Let you into our den!" He snarled, "You slaughtered them all, just finish me off already, so when my pack and I return, we'll find and kill every one of your kin, make you watch them suffer as you made us" He snapped, the wolf barely having the energy to hold his head up, his claws sinking into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 5:36 am

[size=31]Kevin's tail twitched as he wandered through the woods beside his older brother. He was always at his side, others finding it difficult to separate the two. His older brother would protect him from those who made fun of him. There were others that would call him a bitch, or they would force themselves on him. His older brother Kenji would be there to keep him safe. [/size]

[size=31]Kevin's ears perked up when he heard noises. "Kenji, do you hear that too?" He questioned, watching as his brothers nodded and stepped forward towards the sound. Finally stumbling upon the injured wolf, a bit shocked by the sight. The smaller shiba stepped forward, but was stopped by a hand that grabbed his shoulder. "Kev! He's a wolf. He could literally tear you into pieces. I don't want you getting yourself hurt." His brother warned, causing Kevin to whine and look to the wolf. "Come on Kenji, he's injured! We can't just leave him out here like this. Can we help him, please?" He asked, watching as his brother exhaled and finally caved in. [/size]

[size=31]The small, black and tan shiba stepped forward and made sure to be careful around the wolf. "Hey, we're here to help. We're not here to hurt you. Okay?" He tried to say to calm the massive wolf anthro. The wolf was just like them, they didn't wear clothes. Their fur covered their bodies and so they didn't need clothes. Guess the wolves don't use them either. Could he speak? He stood waiting for a response, ears perked forward. "I hope you don't mind us helping, I don't want to leave you like this." He told him, tail swaying and waiting for the wolf to say something in return.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the shiba and the wolf [private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2