From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NARGACUGA'S DEN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

NARGACUGA'S DEN! Empty
PostSubject: NARGACUGA'S DEN!   NARGACUGA'S DEN! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 11:40 pm

Welcome to my thread!
NARGACUGA'S DEN! ZvozHu

I'm new here, and I'm hoping this website isn't dead. Seems to be more chill here than the other websites that I've been on.

ANYWAY, here is where I'm going to be posting my thread ideas and characters! I don't have any at the moment, but I will add some on here. <3
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

NARGACUGA'S DEN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARGACUGA'S DEN!   NARGACUGA'S DEN! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 4:12 am

~THINGS I ENJOY ROLEPLAYING~

1. Mostly BxB pairings. I can do BxG, though I will lose interest rather quickly.
2. Cuntboys are my favorite. I used to not be into them so much, up until I met a friend that got me into rping them. Since then, I enjoy them more than regular males.
3. Mpreg, that can also get interesting!
4. Nekos are also fun to play as. I prefer them over complete furries, though I will not say no.
5. Heats, especially with Nekos. It's just a fun mix ^^ and you can do all sorts of interesting things.
6. Omegaverse is something I've done a few times, though I always want to do more due to the things you can do with it.
7. Dragons!
<to be continued>
Back to top Go down

NARGACUGA'S DEN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: OOC Page-
Jump to: