From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Roleplays

Go down 
AuthorMessage
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

Looking for Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Roleplays   Looking for Roleplays EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:54 pm

I'm new here, having found this thread while scrolling through the internet. Due to being stuck inside, I've been bored out of my mind. So I've been craving roleplays and partners to roleplay with.

I've been in both a plot and smut mood. So, what better way to get those cravings out than with a roleplay?

Currently, I'm craving omegaverse, nekos, and animalistic instincts. I love the concept of omegaverse, and I especially love playing it out. Nekos and animalistic instincts go hand in hand. I've been wanting to just have my characters bred and mated, or hold someone down and breed them as theirs.

I play mostly anything since I've had experience with everything. I play males, females, and cuntboys. While I pkay doms, subs, and switches.

If you have any ideas or just want to chat, I'd love to talk about roleplay or just pretty much anything else. ^^
Back to top Go down

Looking for Roleplays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: OOC Page-
Jump to: