From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:23 am

Westley felt the other tense and he knew he hit a good spot, he gave a wolfish grin before he began aiming for the same spot, growling deeply, it didn't take much more for his knot to swell enough to where he couldn't pull out of the other, successfully tying them together and he gave short quick thrusts against his brother's prostate.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:59 am

Theodore continued to mewl with each thrust. Body trembling at how rough his brother was being with him. Mind still in slight shock about Westley being a werewolf. Not only that, but he was currently fucking him against the fridge. He whimpered weakly as teeth grazed over his neck. Shuddering as marks were made along his neck. "Nh- hah-" he cried softly agInst his shoulder as he clawed at his back. Body tensing and shuddering when his brother hit his prostate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 3:17 am

Westley growled as he continued thrusting his knot into the other then forcing it back out, his claws digging into his brother as he continued ramming his cock into him, he panted heavily and began nipping at his brother's neck, making sure he left plenty of little marks all over him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:41 pm

The younger sibling kept his fingers firmly curled in his fur. Whimpers and moans leaving him with each rough thrust. Wincing as he felt something rather large hit against him. He cursed and felt his legs tremble from the pleasure and the pain. He gave a soft yelp as the knot finally popping into him. Remaining within him for a brief moment before being roughly pulled out and thrusted back into him. Theo sobbed softly against his brothers furry shoulder, gripping onto him fairly tightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 5:02 pm

West growled as he gripped his brother tightly and continued thrusting into him roughly, the werewolf letting out low grunts as he thrust, his knot hitting firmly against the other male's entrance, like he was trying to shove the knot into him, his knot ending up popping into the other and instead of settling with that, the wolf pulled his knot from the other forcefully then thrust back into him with a loud groan.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 9:28 am

Theo kept a firm hold on his brother, trying to keep in a noise as he felt his large cock between his legs. Tensing as he mewled when the member was pushed into him. Legs hooking around his sibling in an effort to stabilize himself at how large the cock inside of him was. "I wasn't expecting it to be with my brother." He shot back at him. Wincing at the stretch as the beast he had for a brother started to pound into him fairly quickly. Gasping in shock at the rough thrusts, leaning back against the fridge. Cheeks darkening in surprise as his brother said that he was his, wondering why he was like this. Hoping his brother would give him an explanation once he was finished.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:44 am

The werewolf gave a deep growl as he stared at his brother, his cock throbbing between the other's legs before he abruptly thrust into him, pushing his cock deep into him up to his knot, letting out a deep groan as he kept his firm hold on his brother, "You're the one that wants to fuck around" He snapped, growling deeply, instinct driving him mad as he gave rough thrusts into his brother, not caring if he had caused him pain or not, all he cared about at that moment was taking a mate, "Mine" He snarled, his voice deepening further, "You're mine" He bared his fangs toward his brother, attempting to show him he meant what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:31 am

When Theodore looked back at Weston, he noticed he was staring back at a literal wolf. His heart speeding up within his chest in fright. "Hey, I'm only doin' what I do best. I get paid decently with it. And, the men that I've been with have pampered me so. I know it's not the best way to live, but I chose it because my figure is practically perfect for it." He shot back, emitting a surprised noise as claws tore off his clothes. Growling in irritation at what he had done. "Those were my favorite pair of shorts, dick." He fussed in despair. He grunted as he was easily lifted and shoved into the fridge more. Gripping onto his brother in alarm, fingers digging into his fur. Blushing darkly as he felt his brother's cock against him. "What has gotten into you? You've never cared about this as much as you do now!" He shot at him, biting his lower lip to try and keep himself stable.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:05 am

West growled as he glared toward his brother, his body continuing to contort more into a bipedal wolf, "I can't take this bullshit anymore" He snarled, "You flaunt yourself around like some bitch in heat" He barked, "I thought it was nice you were hanging around with girls all the time, but now you've gone and done a complete flip, fucking around every chance you get" He stared down toward his brother, before he abruptly used his claws to tear the smaller male's clothing off, "I didn't want to look like this, you know that" He snapped, in his younger years Westley had been a scronny boy, until he had became a werewolf and overnight he became much stronger, he roughly picked his brother up and held him to the fridge, grinding his hips against him, "You wanna fuck around? Fine, let's fuck" He snarled, his large cock hardening out of his sheath, even the base swelling into a knot.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:50 am

Theo continued to show down on his cereal. His eyes focused on his brother as he stood in the kitchen with him. "What have I done to myself? I've been doing what I find to be enjoyable! If I want to fuck with these men I'm gonna fuck with 'em!" He retorted back to his brother. Irritated that his cereal had been taken away from him. Shooting to his feet to gaze angrily at his sibling "Oi! I was eating that-" he was about to snap at him more when he was grabbed and pinned to the fridge. Light green eyes focused on him, breath hitching in his throat at what the moonlight revealed. "Why the hell do you care so much? I've been doin' this for a while now and you've never said a god damn word about it." He growled. He dressed the way he acted. He was basically radiating a good time. That, and he knew his way with guys due to having women that were one of his closest friends. "I don't come here pushin' you around for bein' a bodybuilder." He grumbled, eyes to the side so he wouldn't meet his brother's gaze.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 3:45 am

Westley paced in his room and gave a low growl as he stared out the window, he could feel his instincts driving him to find a mate, this had been the third night in a row and he just couldn't take it anymore, he perked up as he heard the door and he went to check on his brother, scrunching his nose as he smelt sex all over him, it just made him angrier, "What do you think you've been doing to yourself?" Came his deep voice, moving closer to his brother, the tall man had the body type of a bodybuilder, sometimes strutting around like one. He pulled his brothers cereal from his hands and put it on the counter, gripping his shoulders and he pinned him up against the fridge, a growl resonating from his chest, as the light of the moon cast over him, he was showing more wolfish features than man, pointed ears forward and long fangs, his hair, a midnight black, grew and stuck more to his face and arms like fur, his nose began to grow longer and seemed more like a snout, "Screwing around with all these men" He growled deeply.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 3:20 am

Theodore wasn't ashamed of who he was, not at all. He was quite the looker, and he took advantage of it. He was thin and petite, brunette hair long and usually pulled back from his face. He usually sported cat eyes that allowed his eyes to stand out. Theodore also usually wore small shorts and leggings, along with a crop top that showed his thin waist.

Theo was out, like he usually was most of the time. Having hooked up with a few guys and fucked with them. When he was satisfied, he came back home while the moon was still shining. He fixed his clothes and trailed to the fridge to get a bite to eat. Wanting to eat before he went to bed. As he ate a bowl of cereal at the kitchen table, he jumped when he heard footsteps. Lifting his head up so he could see that it was his brother. "I thought you would be in bed by now." he spoke through a mouthful of cereal. Light green eyes focused on his brother, wondering why he was up in the first place. Was his brother feeling restless and couldn't sleep? Or was he up to see if he was home?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3